3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull face 09.11.21 08:17 pm

What part of Resident Evil did you play for the first time? (Resident Evil)

In this thread, I would like to know who played which part of Resident Evil for the first time?

Personally, I played Resident evil 3 Nemesis, I was about 9 years old, and this was in our local game room. After that, I specifically got hooked on this business)))

Then I saw Resident evil 2, unfortunately I could not pass it because I lacked brains then, well, and then I played in Resident evil (part one), respectively, I did not pass it.
When I turned 15, I took a Playstation from a friend and all 3 parts of Resident Evil and went through them without steaming too much. Well, in 2007, when I completely forgot this episode, I accidentally came across a pirate Resident evil 4 in a store, naturally I bought it and I went through it with great pleasure !!!
144 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keks 09.11.21

Resident evil 5

K
Komodo Saurian 09.11.21

>>> Resident evil went through all parts (1,2,3,4,5) from start to finish!
These are not all parts of the game, more than a dozen of them were released.

m
mynameisfoxy 09.11.21

biohazard 4
I was playing it right away and somehow I didn’t like it. erased it, then my girl reminded me of it, and I tried again to play it, and then it was already inserted) and then I fell in love with this series)

P
PotrashAdmiral 09.11.21

On Sonya, the first resident evil 1))) I really like him who has a website skinte

U
User 725571 09.11.21

Komodo Saurian
I mean all the PC parts!

G
Guardian. 09.11.21

All parts released on PC within the series are nothing ...

s
satalkeryga 09.11.21

My first Game is PE1 (played in Director's Cut edition) (in Japanese), there is an additional disc and you can put such a save from there so that you have an endless colt python and a rocket launcher in the game! And also there were additional passes for the second part (Game for a hunk, and for some kind of refrigerator)

D
Diman110993 09.11.21

Resident Evil: Degeneration on N-Gage on my N81

K
Komodo Saurian 09.11.21

>>> and for some kind of refrigerator)
Tofu -, ...., -

C
CyberHitler 09.11.21

Res4

V
Vlad alex 09.11.21

and this resident evil is my first :(
ps and would like to play everything

C
CCCP MENER 09.11.21

MY FIRST RESIDENT EViL4 COOL GAME PASSED 4 TIMES.

A
Arteeem 09.11.21

J
JOSE GEREIRA 09.11.21

The first part on the PC was bought by buying it at the local hump (at 199 m). I was waiting for the release of all the other parts, but it seems all this is because of the first part. About what is inserted there, in this forum it is written stock (I agree with them on 100), I will not repeat myself. Where can I get the
1st resident with sound (music)?
Those who started Silent hill or Tomb rider with 1x parts now see that the subsequent ones lose to the originals.

V
Victor1995 09.11.21

my first was 4 resident pro 2 times

s
sashok988 09.11.21

My first game is RE 1, RE2, RE3 NEMESIS - on Sonya 1 RE4, RE5 - on your computer))

d
darkbruce 09.11.21

Yes, there was a case.
I played on the Playstation as a resident 3.
Yes, not for long.
It’s a pity, I’d not mind playing again.
Now only the version on the computer of the 2nd and 3rd parts, management is horror.
But, for the sake of the classics, I'm ready to sacrifice a couple of my nerves.
:)

f
fila-killa 09.11.21

well, I don’t know it was easier to make the topic of who is what year :) and if we take into account that all gamers are avid "thenoo, it was clear who played which part :)
how strange I played 1 proshol his time 20
2 proshol 100 times (played for speed and secrets with brother :))
3 proshol times 15
4 proshol times 3
5 proshol 1 times :) by the

way! RE2 speed record (I had more than my brother for 3 minutes :)) namely 1:12 first scenario
second scenario 1: 30 approximately ... I don't remember exactly (all the secrets itimy have been collected, all secret missions like hanka tofu have been passed a thousand times
and all the weapons have been collected ... S ranks of course!) It was more

fun ... in the future, such excitement on the series proshol :(

f
fila-killa 09.11.21

Komodo Saurian is here! it is a pity that the remaining parts came out on other cansols ... and became difficult for me personally: (((bastards !!! the loss of plot particles is despicable !!!)

[
[Inferno] 09.11.21

who played which part of Resident Evil the first time?
From the first, of course! The most memorable: Part 2, I really could not tear myself away from it and went through a lot of times!