3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull face 09.11.21 08:17 pm

What part of Resident Evil did you play for the first time? (Resident Evil)

In this thread, I would like to know who played which part of Resident Evil for the first time?

Personally, I played Resident evil 3 Nemesis, I was about 9 years old, and this was in our local game room. After that, I specifically got hooked on this business)))

Then I saw Resident evil 2, unfortunately I could not pass it because I lacked brains then, well, and then I played in Resident evil (part one), respectively, I did not pass it.
When I turned 15, I took a Playstation from a friend and all 3 parts of Resident Evil and went through them without steaming too much. Well, in 2007, when I completely forgot this episode, I accidentally came across a pirate Resident evil 4 in a store, naturally I bought it and I went through it with great pleasure !!!
144 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanishingWalker 09.11.21

First played in RE2, so I like Leon better (as protagonist)

G
Grendel 09.11.21

The very first one was Resident Evil 4. I bought a collection of 4 games, bought because of Kane & Lynch: Deadmen. Then I looked at what else was on the collection and came across Resident Evil 4, it was a repack with cut clips, except for the introductory one, but I really liked the game! Never fought a zombie before and I really loved the atmosphere! I went through it all in one breath, by the way, all the time it seemed that it was about to end, but in fact, even half did not pass at that moment))) After that I bought a license to replay with videos.

D
DartOreLLK 09.11.21

Resident evil 5

S
SvetaRed 09.11.21

Resident Evil 4
My brother brought me to play, I was not interested in the series)

J
Just Kane 09.11.21

A
friend advised Resident Evil 4, but when I found out that the current control on the keyboard (and a friend passed it on PS2), I got very angry because of this that he did not know about the control on the PC

_
___Ghost___ 09.11.21

For the very first time sat down for the first cut then Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, Resident Evil: Outbreak honestly sucks), Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5)

s
sexrs 09.11.21

First played Resident Evil 5

d
dmytro20102 09.11.21

I played Resident Evil 4 for the first time and got hooked, then shielded the days until the 5th, but in my opinion the 5th is not scary, just do it, but I still like it because it is Resident Evil

k
kamaz360 09.11.21

the first Nemesis then 3 more parts or 2, I don’t remember which ones (but the disks are still in the collection) took place on the Sony Playstation 1

D
Darmion 09.11.21

in 2000, when I was 9 years old, my friend brought the game, said great game, you like it, and gave advice that pressing the X button for each item would help. And about what the game, he did not say. Well, I took the disc, read it for the first time as President Evil, well, I think another action game where you need to save the president, kada turned it on, skipped all the videos, well, I chose Chris (I just called him some guy), he enters the room with the clock, and I think that this is still a video, and I wait 5 minutes and it does not move ... I press the buttons, and I am shocked, I think it's not a fig for myself a game, the camera is like in films, well, I go, I walk up to the clock, and it says that it is Grandfather's Clock, well, I go into the room, I walk up, I see a video, I think this is the same grandfather sitting, he got up, he comes up and I think he wants to hug Chris, I think it's not a fig for himself a game! Then when I saw that he was biting him,
But nothing can compare with the first sensations of the game ...
Well, if you briefly answer the question of the topic, then, accordingly, my first RE is the first part)

k
k-meat 09.11.21

resident evil 3, at the age of 9 he played like a prefix on the floor fell from fear when he saw the nemesis for the first time!

W
Wast46 09.11.21

I started my acquaintance with the series with Resident Evil 5, now I'm going through part 4. Then I think to go through the rest =)

A
Asur2000 09.11.21

Resident Evil 3.

-
-BlackFord- 09.11.21

Resident evil 4

s
sashok988 09.11.21

Played in all residents since the first part.

C
CCCP MENER 09.11.21

4-hard))

G
Grandfather Babay 09.11.21

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis on Sonya at the age of 8 ....... then played at 4 and 5

O
Oleg1500jk 09.11.21

5th, I'm not a fan of the game, but after downloading the last part, the game is very cool!

J
Jauhec 09.11.21

Resident Evil 4.

D
Dobronrav 09.11.21

Resident Evil 5 did not play others