3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StyleAmigo 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Which is better: AC or AC2 (Assassin's Creed 2)

Which is better, AC or AC2
90 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 09.11.21

StyleAmigo
Created a theme ... well, nothing. Everything is clear anyway.
And on account of these questions about the exit and systems - there are special topics for them, where everything is written.

S
ScaryFad 09.11.21

Better to wait, the game will be improved.
Shl. FlapJakc, fellow countryman =)

K
KroSSSovock 09.11.21

For me, the second. They added more features and interestingness. And the ending of the class.

H
Honey cocaine 09.11.21

Undoubtedly the second part.

C
Candalistic10 09.11.21

The second in all respects. There is no monotony and boringness of the first part, the plot is built not only: go overheard, rob, interrogate and kill. Dialogues have become much more interesting. The graphics are certainly better, but they could have done even better

S
Steel Brother 09.11.21

Silly questions are asked these days. In my opinion ... the answer is obvious.

X
X-Zibit 09.11.21

Of course the second. The graphics are better, the plot is more interesting than the world

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

In AC2, the graphics are worse than in the first (I played both on PS3, it seemed to me so). But the plot is more interesting and the gameplay is broader.

S
Steel Brother 09.11.21

In AC2, the graphics are worse than in the first one.
I can say for sure that in AC 2 the graphs are not worse than in the first AC. Watching various videos from AC 2, I saw good graphics. Maybe it really seemed to you, or maybe it looks so bad on PS3.

S
SadSam 09.11.21

It's hard for me to say so far. Of course, the graphics and plot and gameplay in the second part are cooler ... but in the first Jerusalem, the Crusades and the Middle Ages ... , but the fourth in the atmosphere wins ... And with the fourth it all started for me ... So with the Assassin - the first time will always be memorable and the best ...

P
Paulyus 09.11.21

Let's play we'll find out, but still it seems to me that AC 2 will be better in many ways

S
Shady pg 09.11.21

>>> Which is better? AC or AC2
I agree with the Brother of Steel a dumb question. This is the same as asking "Which is better: one candy or two candies?"

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

Watching various videos from AC 2, I saw good graphics.
So she can be better on roller skates. Or maybe it will be better on the PC. Xs.

D
Demonakor 09.11.21

How can the graphics be better in the gameplay videos than in the game? It's just that the X-box turned out better than the PS3

H
Honey cocaine 09.11.21

Well, videos are videos, even in HD quality they cannot show everything better in dynamics.

R
Repack 09.11.21

AC 2 is much better and more varied than the first part.

Y
Yahhoo 09.11.21

OF COURSE AC2 if you thought that AC1 is boredom then AC2 is completely different ... what they have in common is that the main character is an assassin, parkour, and a couple of techniques from the combat system ... in AC2 you can beat the enemy with a hidden blade as well as with a sword ) and this current is 1 100 new)

Yes, and I also liked that people, seeing how you killed the enemy, do not start yelling and running back and forth (well, some of us can run away, but someone definitely remains to see everything to the end) ... some shout "Show them !!" "Let's see what our guards are made of!" some old people scream "like little children!" "FU! Look disgusting" and all that ... from the girls I heard "Deadly grace" sounds cool)
And then in the first part I raised such an OP so that the speakers were quieter to do)

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

Yes, now citizens have a sense of humor, I also noticed)) Even girls, seeing how Ezio climbs the wall or jumps on the roofs, say something like "Wow, what an athlete!" In general, you can hear a lot of cool things from civilians. It seems like a trifle, but how nice! :)

D
Demonakor 09.11.21

Yes, nice. And not that "He lost his mind", "What an idiot" ...

Y
Yahhoo 09.11.21

By the way, if the armor breaks at visually noticeable) ..... and when you cut some kind of artery from the enemy, then blood remains on the clothes too)