3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StyleAmigo 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Which is better: AC or AC2 (Assassin's Creed 2)

Which is better, AC or AC2
90 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devion 09.11.21

AC 2 is more noob .. Naturally, the AC is cooler

S
SxmcX 09.11.21

AC 2 is much better. IMHO

L
Lupine Vaskeldin 09.11.21

The first part was a new word in the genre. The hero was a hired killer, with his own morality, code, dark image, in which there was something of Hitman. There was an entourage of the Middle Ages and the spirit of the Crusades. There was an intriguing plot, the romance of a hired killer, there were short but intense forays into reality, to the laboratory in which you are a guinea pig. Overheard conversations, a stolen pen - Desmond's forays were no less interesting than Altair's.

And then the second part came out - with a frivolous and cheerful positive main character. Which, however, without a twinge of conscience, could have stabbed a guard or knocked him off the roof. Who, being an ordinary son of a noble city dweller, knows how to jump on roofs and perform parkour miracles, incredible for an ordinary person (not an assassin). Believe it? Not good. And I do not care at all about his numerous relatives, so such a player's motivation as "revenge" is not very effective.

Outside the animus, the atmosphere of mystery also, alas, disappeared without a trace. There is no "Big Experiment" feeling. Lucy Stillman has grown her ring finger, funny. But in the first part, it was his absence that allowed the hero to understand for the first time who she was working for.
The authors said goodbye to the Middle Ages, the gameplay is still the same, since the first part - run, jump, parry, cut dummies. The graphics no longer cause such stormy delight. Too much unnecessary tinsel.

So the second part is definitely worse. It's a pity

-
-R7G- 09.11.21

As much as I liked both games. IMHO

a
alma3884052 09.11.21

AC2 is better AC has too many repetitive tasks

G
GAMBLER 09.11.21

In the AC, the atmosphere is better, for me, but in AC2 there is a cool plot))

i
insel 09.11.21

game shit !!! all parts IMHO!

W
White 09.11.21

Lupine Vaskeldin
+1, I agree with everything. Only Lucy's finger was pressed, so everything is fine.
Personally, I just finished AC just now, started the second, and I don't like the second part.

A
Anderson777- 09.11.21

It seems to me inappropriate to ask what is better in the AU, and something in the AU2

M
Mandalorian 09.11.21

Anderson777-
that's for sure ...... but it seems to me that the hero will work more in AC2 ..... GAMBLER
and yes, the atmosphere there is great ...