3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StyleAmigo 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Which is better: AC or AC2 (Assassin's Creed 2)

Which is better, AC or AC2
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 09.11.21

First you need to play the second and only then compare the two parts, but usually the first part is always interesting the second, for example Gothic :)

.DeliGht 09.11.21

I think the second part will be better, judging by the screenshots and videos. We will see.

D
Demonakor 09.11.21

usually the first part is always interesting the second.
It seems to me not in this case.

[
[AHRIMAN] 09.11.21

Nuuu ...)) comparing AC and AC2 is like comparing a calculator with an iPhone ... of course the calculator is more original ... and the batteries do not need to be changed so often ...

G
GosySkill 09.11.21

Part 1 is a demo of the engine
Part 2 is a full-fledged game with a storyline

u
ulyanovec 09.11.21

Part 2 is better, of course, motivated by newer graphics, gameplay, and the continuation of the plot.

z
zhenyavir 09.11.21

current for this topic, the creator needs to be banned for a couple of hours to understand that 2 is better! here and the fool understands that it is better! those who launched the beta crack and saw the game at full maximum speed, they will immediately say which is better! I personally put it to the maximum and am happy with the game! all the best is yet to come!

N
Nikitozz97 09.11.21

About two years ago, a friend took the AC. Well, I had a lot of lag (Winda)))). Then after a year I put the AU on the new Windows again. Everything ran, jumped and flew at maximum speed. BUT !!! For some reason I didn't like the game. Then, after 6-7 months, after seeing the console AC 2, I decided to go through 1 on a new one. Having passed completely was very happy. Then I thought: take - do not take AC 2 for PSki 3, but changed my mind (expensive for the game). Well, now, if, for some reason, the PC version does not buy it on PS 3, despite the price ... By the way, at 2 it seems the graph is better, it's just that everything is somehow hmm ... Is it green? :)))

V
VaRen 09.11.21

AC2 is better with a storyline, but you don't pay attention to the storyline

V
VaRen 09.11.21

In! GosySkill at least pays attention to the plot.

.DeliGht 09.11.21

The second part is definitely better. The game has become much more varied, there are no annoying tasks. And the plot is more detailed.

K
KASPERSKY 09.11.21

Definitely AC2 is better)) There is nothing to add here.

E
Ezio Auditore 09.11.21

What a question! Koneshn Atsacin 2 is better!

D
Devion 09.11.21

The first is better, the atmosphere of the early Middle Ages is cooler than the newfangled x *** from the Renaissance, but as for the additions and improvements, if they were made in the first, it would be three times cooler)
And as for the graph, they generally stupidly added lighting particles like in the imperial total var, when any object begins to independently illuminate everything around, instead of a simple reflection of light. The most complete nonsense, when there is nothing more to add to the graph so that the user's computers begin to slow down) Those who like to play should be bred for an upgrade.

O
Old-gm 09.11.21

Devion
+1
Yes, for me the Middle Ages and the Crusades, I love this time, besides, the plot for that time is historically justified. The rebirth is not so interesting to me, and it is nonsense. Hashishins (assassins) are precisely the offspring of the Crusades. It is a Muslim radical organization that emerged as a response to the lawlessness of the crusaders in Palestine. And in the second part, for example, even tombs: one assassin is a Mongol, another is an ancient Roman, the third is generally another Egyptian, etc. pfffffff, and who the fuck their corpses were brought to Italy O_o. Would have taught something developed history. Give the atmosphere of the Middle Ages and historical accuracy in 3 parts !!!!!!!!

R
Romik008 09.11.21

the second is better !!! There the plot is cool and the gameplay has been improved.

A
Assassin Creed 1997 09.11.21

VaRen
Here everything is mainly drawn to graphics! Even though the graphics are not perfect, the main thing is that the plot is interesting!

A
Assassin Creed 1997 09.11.21

I like both parts of the game. Although part 1 is boring, but the plot is interesting.

v
vazalt 09.11.21

And I liked AC1 more. In the Second, you are already playing for some kind of street hooligan, and + the atmosphere of the locations is not the same ...
IMHO

R
RemarX 09.11.21

Both parts are good for me.