3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vikpass 09.11.21 09:17 pm

Well? How do you like it? (Battlefield 1)

How do you like the new setting and the huge leap back in the technology of war? For me, there were still not enough bows and arrows to finally meet our expectations, but DICE is not ACTIVISION to torment us - they will still make at least a good game
77 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 09.11.21

In June, the gameplay will be shown) and then we'll see.

s
snayper2013 09.11.21

I look at the video, and more and more I begin to think about the fact that this is Star Wars Battlefront, but with the mechanics of a classic battle and a huge heap of equipment

v
vikpass 09.11.21

No. First impressions?

H
Han Viro 09.11.21

on my bucket fx6100 8g radeon 7850 2gb probably not play (

a
avenger93 09.11.21

looks cheerful. in comparison with witchcraft

m
meagarry 09.11.21

After a few minutes of mild shock, acceptance and delight came. Moreover, the 4th battle after the release of the 1st one is not canceled. Therefore, in the fall, there will not be a replacement of one game for another, but simply will become one more wonderful shooter.
But now, of course, I want to see the gameplay of the cartoon. But I'm sure it will be as unusual and cool as the trailer.

T
TimKar 09.11.21

I liked the idea of ​​the First World War, the future and our days are already pretty fed up. It seems to me that it will be interesting and Battlefield 4 will not lose its relevance, tk. different time frames. I'm really looking forward to the presentation of the multiplayer.

H
Homikator 09.11.21

Kolda with its seteng of the future miscalculated, the people are unhappy, but Battle went in the right direction, everyone wanted the 1st-2nd world for a long time)))
Personally, I was waiting for when and then I waited for the campaign)))

c
cripples 09.11.21

Finally, it is not a modern war, I always wanted to play in the first world war, this monster of steel artillery reached several tons !!!!!!!!!!!!

U
USSoldier 09.11.21

This is exactly what we needed, DICE hit the mark

c
cripples 09.11.21

http://www.e-reading.mobi/chapter.php/1006997/146/Ardashev_-_Velikaya_okopnaya_voyna._Pozicionnaya_boynya_Pervoy_mirovoy.html
I hope it will be implemented there)))))

H
Homikator 09.11.21

I get the feeling that the letter "1" is there for a reason, there will be "2", about the 2nd world war, I hope)))

d
deIIis 09.11.21

The author of the topic just got fucked by the COD trailer, so he is indignant that there will be no futuristic world of illusions in BF1.
As well as on a horse ...

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

Optimization to be, and so will trample! And the trailer, mmmm super !!!!))))

C
Cosinus13 09.11.21

vikpass
That's really a comment ... Do not plyusanut, do not minusanut)))
And if on the topic, then I think they will refresh the series, otherwise the 4 is already boring quickly! Well, by the standards of battles, of course (most games do not pretend to be 10 % of the time from battles!
If only the balance was brought in and the team spirit)
Dice are the best!

g
gloccc 09.11.21

Honestly, I don't like it yet, because there were few weapons in the First World War, almost all the battles were in trenches, the equipment was bottom = slow huge tanks and the same useless airships. So for now, even xs what to think

g
gloccc 09.11.21

Cosinus13
Yeah, the four are so boring that they are still the most alive on all platforms

K
Krrrva 09.11.21

To be honest, I'm tired of shooters, I played everything. Battle 4 was played for the last time half a year ago and there is no desire to return there. I didn't really expect a new battle, especially after the hardline and battlefront, but after seeing the trailer and that there will be 1 world in the game, I will 100% buy the game immediately with a premium. although it is too early to rejoice, but for some reason I am sure that the game will succeed and meet expectations

M
Metalist1925 09.11.21

I liked everything! I'm sure everything will be fine! It will be interesting how they implement the "Levolyushin" system in this part

M
Metalist1925 09.11.21

GeRRLord
it will. In all the game from EA, it is at the highest level