3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Change key-item \ 'a (vote - take 2) (Diablo 2)

Actually, if I don’t close it and don’t get banned, then there’s nothing to discuss here, except for the APs of the topic.
Do not throw posts with reasoning, but only specifically offer a specific item as a key-item change.
Actually the following posts with explanations will be examples, and in them we just put a plus for the key item that we want in quality.
Plus, put not a post with a plus, but simply an assessment of the post itself, ONLY a plus and only for the subject that you choose.

P.S.
Try without rubbish discussions, it is unnecessary to think over the topic in vain.
Discussion HERE .... http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/smena_key_itema_golosovanie-902037/

P.S. 2
By the way, there is a small proposal for the administration, on the classics to issue from the SJ clone, this is certainly not anikh, but it's better than nothing.
True, then the key-item should definitely be changed.
93 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

# 1. Any unique amulets or rings.

It makes sense since the classics also have them

A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

No. 2. Any stones except perfect and flavless.

Why besides the latter. ?
Will break the balance of prices for them and the charm that are made from using, and they are also on the classics.

A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

No. 3. Hang around.

Everyone is good, except that they are not on the classics.
In addition, the number of maroon protrusions in "free" circulation has been reduced, slightly raising the total price for them

A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

No. 4. Rune of sur, but with a clone call only in the game where it is sold.

Actually, I thought about it myself before, but I just forgot and DuSoN1989 reminded me, thanks. :)

A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

No. 5. 10% chance to be summoned when selling Stoune of Jordan, only in the game where it is sold.

P
PU3R 09.11.21

Five ears of different Persians 99lvl

S
Sorif 09.11.21

In general, we need to develop the topic of Freemasonry :) Why soji? I propose anihs' key item :) And then 20 anihs were not sold last season, why waste.

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Sorif
To get anih you have to spend anih?
Mephisto's Brain, Diablo's Horn, Baal's Eye, one thing and make the chance of a challenge much less; DN Key Set O Ohm xD

R
Resu 09.11.21

in my opinion, the choice of keyitem is not important, as long as the clone is not shared but private, which comes out only in the game where it was sold with some chance

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

Key item - a random number of Standart of Heroes, from 50 to 100, for example. The challenge is, of course, in a private game. In this way, there will be more treks in the ut and flights for the keys. And the campaigns themselves will be in games for 8 pp, if you want more standards. :]

m
malloc 09.11.21

zod to remove, with nl the ability to sell to remove, that's all.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

Floved gems! What is there to think about? There are both classics and lodas. Or unique rings and amulets.

l
lait_one 09.11.21

Well, on the classics, 5 ears of different Persians of the 98th level are permissible.

q
qPash 09.11.21

Everything suits me, nothing needs to be changed!

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Greenaa
And I forgot about them, the norm is an option))

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

Diablo Clone
Diablo Clone is a clone of Dreadlord Diablo, as its name suggests. But the clone is not simple, but especially strong.
To fight this monster, you must first summon it from the depths of Hell using a special ritual. It consists in the sale of unique ("brown") rings to merchants in the city.
All unique rings can be sold for challenge, with the exception of Nagelring and Manald Heal. When selling, it is impossible to buy back these rings from merchants.
Every time a ring is sold, there is a 10% chance that a Diablo Clone will appear (in which case you will see a text message - "Diablo Walks the Earth"). This chance is exactly that, fixed. It does not depend on the number of rings sold in this game. In other words, you can go try your luck even with one ring, there is no particular point in accumulating a large number of them beforehand.
Diablo Clone only appears in the game where you sold rings. It replaces the first Superunique monster you encounter. Superunique monster is a boss (not act) with a permanent name like Rakanishu or Eldritch the Rectifier.

Taken from a competitor pg - alcara))
As for me - very suitable.
Opinions in the studio

A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

The ears are nonsense, and the Uber flags are also nonsense, since not everyone will trade them, and then they will be wise to collect more of them at a time.
At first, noobs almost never have them, and in light of their relevance, until the noob learns to go to the Uber flags, he will not see them.
The appearance of a clone should be a RANDOM EVENT, albeit a relatively random one.
But all the same, the chance that he will not come out "on request" should be high enough.

G

Dima Bessik
10% chance? Seriously? I would also bet a plus if the chance was 0.5% or 1%, but 10% is too much.

q
qPash 09.11.21

Dima Bessik
Yeah, let's make Alkar out of server norms! Bravo!

G

Agent_Smit75
Why would a noob have anikh then? Some crazy post from you.