3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Change key-item \ 'a (vote - take 2) (Diablo 2)

Actually, if I don’t close it and don’t get banned, then there’s nothing to discuss here, except for the APs of the topic.
Do not throw posts with reasoning, but only specifically offer a specific item as a key-item change.
Actually the following posts with explanations will be examples, and in them we just put a plus for the key item that we want in quality.
Plus, put not a post with a plus, but simply an assessment of the post itself, ONLY a plus and only for the subject that you choose.

P.S.
Try without rubbish discussions, it is unnecessary to think over the topic in vain.
Discussion HERE .... http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/smena_key_itema_golosovanie-902037/

P.S. 2
By the way, there is a small proposal for the administration, on the classics to issue from the SJ clone, this is certainly not anikh, but it's better than nothing.
True, then the key-item should definitely be changed.
93 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Chiken1989 wrote:
Here you offer ears and you thought that you are a dick
lait_one, why would the forum change, right? : D PU3R moved the topic with ears, you quipped: "Well, on the classics, 5 ears of different Persians of the 98th level are acceptable." it turned out a little thin - minus. and now YOU OFFER ears! ; D is
shorter, cut and flush into the toilet. : D

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

The most normal key item on pg was - flawed gem. Uber is almost random.

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

kewelldkny

there were several thousand needed to call the elephant.
I remember the guys used to beat mules with fleweds to try their luck in the challenge at night

T
Torum. 09.11.21

Obsessed
It is more convenient for his brothers to call sojami.

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

Obsessed
because once
upon a time, a bunch of people started crying, saying: "On the soji off and we want soji, what kind of random is this? I want to be a mason !!!!!"

If you return the flawed, then, IMHO, there will be more online. because every random stone can summon an elephant.
there will be fewer anikhs, in view of the fact that keeping the games will be the lot of downs and desperate rogue rats.
there will be fewer anihs because the elephant will be unpredictable.
there will be fewer anikhs, but the event will be more frequent.

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

Dobermn
I say so: he says no

O
Olezha Bukhalo 09.11.21

vadim011 a
well-dressed Smither, the clone is calmly killed in 45-60 seconds) there is no need for any party and especially not to be, in this case it is not necessary

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Olezha Bukhalo, +1, moreover, "dressed cheaply".

H
Hav 09.11.21

Olezha Bukhalo can you
show how it's done? I will give you an enigma. even two. in ladder.

l
lait_one 09.11.21

Do you know Chiken1989
with a sense of humor? )

S
Slayer_S 09.11.21

Dobermn wrote: can you
show me how it's done? I will give you an enigma. even two. in ladder.
in the next season of go, I will personally show you for the enigma

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

Agent_Smit75
will not work with sticking out, because "in the best traditions of d2" - the key item should be on the classics too, and, as someone wrote earlier, occupy one cell.

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

For gold, let's eat everywhere, it doesn't take up space at all.

i
ixdon 09.11.21

How are you going to sell gold?)

O
Olezha Bukhalo 09.11.21

Dobermn is
already a new season, so I’ll show you how to get the smithy together. write here, or make a clone in nonlader, if it works out, I'll fill it up there with my ready ones, as I did earlier

O
Olezha Bukhalo 09.11.21

Obsessed, the
main thing is to give, to stock up with fullers) well, open the clone's office for 1 pp; D all, the cards are revealed, well, very difficult strategy XD

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

ixdon
I have two options so far: to throw gold at the feet so that she takes pity on me and summons the elephant. The second option is to stop throwing it off at the fence outside the city, and go give it to greedy monsters on death.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Olezha Bukhalo
fuflogon, shorter.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed
why not promise it will be a funny sight and a decent pay. only place 60 sec will be 360 ​​min.

J
Jay_xD 09.11.21

0.2% flawed gem for calling only in private game
~ 500 flawed per 1 anex