3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Change key-item \ 'a (vote - take 2) (Diablo 2)

Actually, if I don’t close it and don’t get banned, then there’s nothing to discuss here, except for the APs of the topic.
Do not throw posts with reasoning, but only specifically offer a specific item as a key-item change.
Actually the following posts with explanations will be examples, and in them we just put a plus for the key item that we want in quality.
Plus, put not a post with a plus, but simply an assessment of the post itself, ONLY a plus and only for the subject that you choose.

P.S.
Try without rubbish discussions, it is unnecessary to think over the topic in vain.
Discussion HERE .... http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/smena_key_itema_golosovanie-902037/

P.S. 2
By the way, there is a small proposal for the administration, on the classics to issue from the SJ clone, this is certainly not anikh, but it's better than nothing.
True, then the key-item should definitely be changed.
93 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

Dima Bessik

Add to # 5, a really interesting option.

P.S.
It's funny, the stuck-ups are "in the lead," so to speak. :)
Personally, I'm for stones and stick out, although I'm not a big fan of rushing for key sets.
Although the maximum randomness in my opinion is stones or unique amulets and rings

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

This is a copy-paste of what is on the alkara. I meant the very idea. % etc. can change to more adequate ones.

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

Greenaa
1% - yes, this is normal. Clever people, except for a mandala and a nagel, are also very good. The market will surpass from 100,500 equals to 15 dex, and other rubbish. + norms are what climbs out exactly where they were sold.
Yes, anikhs will be depreciated in total. But with good stats, it will still be in price. This step will fix the Freemasons, restore interest in MFRAN and revive the economy a little. + wigs can not be canceled, because from somewhere you have to take an item to buy out nuts on your fingers.
As for me - it would be very good.
It's a shame that Mr. is directly at what they write here and everything will be crooked as intended.

q
qPash 09.11.21

Why did the soj not please you? Well, if you stick around, the Freemasons will stick around on the trail. season! The problem is not in the kei item itself! Then, changing the key item every season will be the solution to the problem (which does not exist, but only envy), and it is easier to turn off the counter non-lager. Or if you sell a key item in a nonlader, make the ELEPHANT climb out only in a nonlader! But all this is not feasible on PG XD

H
Hav 09.11.21

Suggestions are rubbish and will be deleted.
The item does not need to be changed, after the reset there will be an almost perfect balance. There is no point in changing the best kei item. Anih should not be obtained easily and cheaply, and certainly not everyone should have it. Therefore, no clones in one game will be 146%, this is not a single.

You all promote only what you personally want, simpler and cheaper, all this can be done simply by playing a single, and you do not need to turn multiplayer into it. Here, and so not very much that gathers people in the party, but you still want to reduce this list ...

q
qPash 09.11.21

Dobermn I
totally agree!

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

Dobermn
So no one says that it should be easy to get. For me personally, it is a very good indicator that the sulfur glitched and did not find a better idea on how to make a reset. To the question "Why won't they make a wipe" - it's as quiet as in a tank.
As, in principle, always)

H
Hav 09.11.21

Dima Bessik wrote:
So no one says that it should be easy to get.
Everyone in this thread says it.
Dima Bessik wrote:
Why don't they make a wipe,
why don't they make the sky green?

T
Torum. 09.11.21

In my opinion, dober mosson!

H
Hav 09.11.21

Torum.
Yes I! I have 2 sozhs on my sortie, I don't want to lose them;)

y
yamas 09.11.21

make sure that the elephant does not replace the first counter unique, but just a random one, so that you still had to look! And then the Masons are probably already bored in the same place to call (((((((((

q
qPash 09.11.21

Dima Bessik
Vipe does not do it then, so that I could not take your nickname in the game and impersonate you =)

R
Resu 09.11.21

Dobermn is
one thing when it is not easy to get an anik, it is another thing when it does not get it at all, but is given to only a few people for the entire server, there is nothing good about it

H
Hav 09.11.21

Resu
Any "problem" has 2 ways: whine; decide. You're doing the first thing now. If you want anikh - get it, it's not such a difficult task.

U
Umka_S 09.11.21

Agent_Smit75 the
first most of the whiners who salivate from envy dream of changing the key item and releasing the elephant in a personal game stupidly they will not be able to fill up the elephant even with the whole Caudloy they will run whine in the chat help good people will help the elephant knock out the result of whining many times more anich as it was not so and there is no where to get the current to buy and the masons as they were and will be, it does not matter who exactly, but they will be TOTAL squishies born to crawl will not be able to fly

A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

Dobermn

Your anikh should not be easy to get and everyone should not have anih very well.
The fact that it is not easy to get and right now it is understandable, but the fact that in fact it only goes to nerds and those who are just LUCKY for the loss of suras + of which units, makes the situation not too "honest". :)
And envy .. well, maybe there is a little BUT to sit for WHOLE days and zadrotstvovat in search of soj ... oh well nah. :))

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Gorbachev realized and appreciated his mistakes in this matter too late, so some relaxation of the "Prohibition" could no longer save the country from the economic crisis.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Agent_Smit75 wrote:
Your anikh should not be easy to get and everyone should not be very comfortable with anih.
Learn to read. And write.

i
ixdon 09.11.21

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

Dobermn
It's probably late there. 75 year of birth.