3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 09.11.21 09:31 pm

Lowriders: Custom Classics Update 1.33 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Three new cars from Benny: Faction Custom Donk / Slamvan Custom / Virgo Classic Custom
(The update also includes three more hidden cars: Minivan2, Tornado5, SaberGT2. They will be activated on another day.)

Two new weapons - a double-barreled gun and a shortened AK

New actions and animations.
- Kisses
- Peace
- Nutty

New clothes for male and female characters.

3 new hairstyles for female characters.

New confrontation mode called "Sumo".

New tattoos.
76 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 09.11.21

nat.mih
Three more new men's hairstyles. Well, dofigischa various fixes in the appendage.

And here is the next batch of cars:
Spoiler

v
victorzh 09.11.21

Learned about the existence of donks from Rockstar.

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

Minivan interested ... We are waiting, sir.

n
nonakukifu 09.11.21

they took my marshal ((

v
victorzh 09.11.21

DeLaKoren
How did they take it? He's on the Pegasus list, not in the garage ... Did they get the money back for him?

n
nonakukifu 09.11.21

victorzh
I don’t know whether it was returned or not, it seems not, I don’t remember how much it cost, the pegasus disappeared on the list, but the dodo plane, the submarine, and the ax was not taken, everything remained

M
McLaren MP4-4 09.11.21

Thank you Rockstar!

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

I also noticed that if the style for the jacuzzi is "swimsuit / swimming trunks" in the yachting service, then when using some types of shorts, they do not switch to standard yellow / gray swimming trunks. I have not tested all of them, but it definitely works with orange bathing breeches.

n
nonakukifu 09.11.21

victorzh
the marshal also disappeared from a friend who switched from ps3, you can buy, but you can't buy, because it was bought ..

a new type of passive mode has also appeared, now you can become passive for a certain player for a while, if he killed you many times, a message pops up : click on the E and the player for a while will not kill you, and you have .. (become a ghost)
and yet there are many minor bugs, personally I sometimes planes exploded in the sky, hovering in the air, even when I fell to the hydra while was in the passive, the hydra exploded, but I did not die, pressed F and got out of the burning debris ... it also seems to me that something was tweaked in the physics of the car. the insurgent jumps on bumps like paper, and when you knock down the pillars, it sometimes flies up and flips in the air ..

n
nat.mih 09.11.21

DeLaKoren
Came to check - the Marshals are in place. She even called and rolled.

_
_DooM_ 09.11.21

victorzh
I thought that someone tunes these cars for fun, for example, for an auto show, but it turns out they are also driven ...

C
CT3H 09.11.21

Ladies and gentlemen, will you show screenshots of new men's hairstyles? ...

v
victorzh 09.11.21

S.t.e.n
Two of the three are variations on the theme of braids that were added with the first part of the lowriders. The third is a classic platform with shaved temples.

n
nonakukifu 09.11.21

nat.mih
I don’t know what it’s connected with, but that means you’re lucky.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 09.11.21

oh, go online or something.
again, probably, through a 500 mb luncher, it will take 20 minutes to pull.

v
victorzh 09.11.21

Video tuning of the rest of the cars (Tornado, Sabre, Minivan). The video is not mine, if that.
Spoiler

_DooM_
I didn’t buy donk, but I saw a few of them in advertising paint at the workshop. So maybe you're right about the show cars.

Gta Story
Pacific, mission "Convoy".

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

victorzh
And what have they already added? Or are they leaks?

v
victorzh 09.11.21

MiGamer86
Leaks. Although the cars themselves have already been downloaded to the computers, access to them is simply closed.

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

victorzh
Got it. Let's wait. In the meantime, we'll tune these)))

v
victorzh 09.11.21

Information on unlocking the remaining three cars from the 2nd part of lowriders has appeared on the network.
So, according to the latest information, Rockstar is going to open them in April, once a week.
The order is as follows:
1. Tornado;
2. Minivan;
3. Sabre.

Also, new competitions for players (2 pcs.) Will be added to the game. The name of one in English. version will be Inch by inch, available in April. The second one will be called In and out and will be released in early May. It is not clear with Russian names, since we do not know how 1C will translate them (although in my opinion there are not many options :)).
I draw your attention to the fact that all of the above has already been downloaded to our computers. Nothing new should be loaded. Those. will be like with surprises in Halloween or NG - just activated by date.

Disclaimer I also draw your attention to the fact that I am not an insider and infa is not mine. From myself, I can say that earlier the plums of this source were confirmed.