3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 09.11.21 09:31 pm

Lowriders: Custom Classics Update 1.33 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Three new cars from Benny: Faction Custom Donk / Slamvan Custom / Virgo Classic Custom
(The update also includes three more hidden cars: Minivan2, Tornado5, SaberGT2. They will be activated on another day.)

Two new weapons - a double-barreled gun and a shortened AK

New actions and animations.
- Kisses
- Peace
- Nutty

New clothes for male and female characters.

3 new hairstyles for female characters.

New confrontation mode called "Sumo".

New tattoos.
76 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 09.11.21

Do I have one now often a network error in various cases appeared? That is, it is impossible to load a case or a session with a case, excuse me and fly to the public, or in the worst case alone ... And everything started exactly after installing this update.
It would be better if they did not touch the network part with optimization, everything was already connected so quickly to the public or to various cases and there were no such errors, and now ...

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

Tasks ... New Tasks Needed ...
// (.) _ (.) \

v
victorzh 09.11.21

MiGamer86
There is a sense of a decline in Rockstar's activity in the direction of developing updates for the online. The latest updates are the addition of modifications to the cars already in the game, or cars from GTA4, artificially extended in time. Yes, there are new cars, but in the updates they are very much diluted with the old ones. Competitions for players? Rockstar, I have no doubt, has already made a constructor for them a long time ago, and rivets new competitions without straining too much, in fact - just changing the input parameters for this constructor. Testing of these competitions has probably been automated for a long time. And new tasks (even more so - robberies) - this must be done. Come up with a plot. Draw cut-scenes. Voice over (read - pay money to actors). Test on an individual basis (read - take the time of testers, or QA, or whoever does it there). Summing up, I personally think that online support is now, to put it mildly, not a priority for Rockstar. Given that GTA isn't their only franchise, it's a natural situation. Or Rockstar is preparing some kind of mega-update that takes all their time and energy. But the second, given the year the game was released, seems less likely to me.

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

According to Rockstar themselves, GTA Online is a priority project for them, which they plan to support for quite some time. And specifically now, as far as I know, they have no announced large projects.
However, the release of a major update is also hard to believe.

v
victorzh 09.11.21

MiGamer86
They said that almost a year ago. Is
it relevant ? .. By the way, we will soon find out what Rockstar will be at E3 with - perhaps this will answer our questions as well.

G
Gta story 09.11.21

about this new update - much ado about nothing. I saw one such new car on big wheels. looks like a wagon from a traveling circus. Anyway, all these updates are released only in order to support the fading interest in online. recently noticed that players with high levels did not care who to take on robberies. it happened many times that they did not ban me with my low level. at that time I was level 11. even if it was the Pacific standard final. the host with level 250 just shot the hostages, so getting out of the bank was not realistic. another such host destroyed the boat. or in general, they just sit in their cars on the preparatory assignment. something like this. I understand why they allocate 25%

v
victorzh 09.11.21

Gta Story
Well, the game is already three years old, if I'm not mistaken. All this time, other games come out. Of course, someone will leave, and attendance will drop over time. But there are players (me, for example) who play only in GTA, and who will leave in one of two cases: the online closure or the release of a new part of GTA (another question, what quality the new part will be, by the way). Online will not be empty as long as it exists. As for the updates, thanks for still making them and that they are free for players.

There have been players who fit into the tasks and then stand still and wait for everything to be done for them. Even in the summer I ran into these on a regular basis. This is not a sign of the times.

As for the donk (car on large wheels). At first, she also seemed ridiculous to me, then I bought it with the idea of ​​looking at the tuning and selling it, but in the end I left it and often drive it. It turned out to be very nice and comfortable, oddly enough.

b
bazilews 09.11.21

Rockstar would be better if they added new robberies, otherwise they would throw a few cars and clothes and that's it. Really already in the game it became boring.

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

victorzh_
Especially in the mountains it is good to figure it out. She has pretty good cross-country ability.

G
Gta story 09.11.21

victorzh_
maybe you are right. they, R, have brought a fresh stream to the online, and stood out from this background among many other games. I have said many times that I am not a fan of GTA games, but here I admit that they have risen one, or even many, steps above the rest. one might even say that they have surpassed themselves. of course there is plenty to do online. especially people like me who are having trouble connecting to sessions. about a couple of weeks ago, both of my Persians had very low levels. but doing tasks of friends (18000-20000 $, 3500 RP) alone, in just 10 days I raised the level of one Persian to 40. But that's not what I mean. you, me, and many others who have been online since its inception may call themselves veterans. and perhaps, playing for a year, well, almost a year online, it’s like that to me ... not that it’s boring ... but it’s boring or something. but every day planes arrive in the city, on which new people arrive. but for them the updates are just right. they have so much new in front. maybe some of them watched YouTube about online. probably no. (I personally did not watch GTA5 on YouTube at one time, so as not to spoil my experience). they do not yet know that it will be impossible to get rid of unnecessary weapons. it will not be possible to sell tanks, helicopters, planes. you cannot get rid of unnecessary clothes. ah-ah-ah, yesterday I bought a jacket, and there is a drawing on the back. fuck! on fitting it was not visible! I prefer plain clothes without any drawings or inscriptions. they do not yet know that it will be impossible to get rid of unnecessary weapons. it will not be possible to sell tanks, helicopters, planes. you cannot get rid of unnecessary clothes. ah-ah-ah, yesterday I bought a jacket, and there is a drawing on the back. fuck! on fitting it was not visible! I prefer plain clothes without any drawings or inscriptions. they do not yet know that it will be impossible to get rid of unnecessary weapons. it will not be possible to sell tanks, helicopters, planes. you cannot get rid of unnecessary clothes. ah-ah-ah, yesterday I bought a jacket, and there is a drawing on the back. fuck! on fitting it was not visible! I prefer plain clothes without any drawings or inscriptions.

I understand that you are a passionate shopaholic. you have cars from updates, maybe new clothes, mansion yachts and so on. but I have none of this. I do not know why. I never bought a yacht. abandoned the house on stilts. I don't have a limousine with a machine gun. there is also no new car from Benny. Having created new Persians, I immediately bought for both a Roosevelt, and three pairs of gangster suits. and tommy gun of course. where without it. now there is a significant amount in the bank account. two apartments. two kurums, an armored car and a roosevelt. I completely forgot, there is still savage

v
victorzh 09.11.21

MiGamer86
I have custom wheels from Benny on my donk, they are smooth, so it's not very good to ride them in the mountains - you slide off. Apparently, it is necessary to put toothy all-terrain tires. But it is very convenient to ride around the city on this machine - any curb, even a low fence (on a raised suspension) is easy. Steps are not a problem. I even tried driving on low cars like Infernus - it works great. Not that I do this all the time :)) - rather, he cited it as a characteristic of the all-pervasiveness of the car.

Gta Story
We cannot be called online veterans - we have been playing for only a year (even less). Those who switched from consoles and have been playing since the early days are true veterans.
I also noticed that a lot of low-level Persians began to appear in the game lately, in which, even by the style of play, you can see newcomers. So the influx of people is also going on, not only the outflow. By the way, me and my 158 lvl (which I think is more than modest in comparison with friends who play the same year and have an honest 200+ lvl) have already been called a cheater several times and asked for money. This happened in sessions where no one was leveling above 20-30, and I am alone in 20-25 of these players with my 158th. A few more times I was called modder for translucency (when I'm in passive). And, yes, they called me a cheater and promised to report me for not being able to harm me when I was again in passive (i.e. people do not even understand what a passive is and why they cannot kill me). So it became fun to play again :))
As for shopaholism and purchases of content from updates (clothes, mansions, etc.), there are certainly interesting things, but there is also a lot of slag. It just makes no sense to buy everything in a row. You always choose what to buy, and if this is a car, then it is not a fact that you will leave it - you may not like it. And believe me, I regularly sit without money, because I could not resist and bought some next tasty treat from the next update, and then I have to spend the day off on tasks with 2x $ / rp in order to somehow catch up. This is partly why, by the way, I am annoyed by the players who whine that they cannot make money in the game - I know from my own experience that this is not true, you just need to spend time on it (as in real life). I do not condemn those who on occasion pick up bags and buy something for themselves, but I categorically do not respect those who purposefully beg for money, whine,

n
nonakukifu 09.11.21

bazilews
I already wrote in some topic, but I repeat, new robberies are likely to be added with an addition to the single and they will naturally also be paid, in any case, it seems to me that it is unlikely that someone will sit and saw these robberies.

G
Gta story 09.11.21

victorzh
it seemed to me that robberies became available just last year. simultaneously with the release of the PC version. they became paid for the console players, and for us as a free add-on. no is it?

C
Chupazavr 09.11.21

Free for everyone

v
victorzh 09.11.21

Gta Story
Familiar console players did not seem to pay anything either.

M
MiGamer86 09.11.21

The robberies came out in March 2015, and the PC version in April.

v
vatsonification 09.11.21

Found a video with customizing a minivan from GTAWiseGuy:

a
adsafsdaf02311323 09.11.21

And I have another problem with this update with Marshal. The coloring has changed: Mexico -> England. It seems like I'm not the only one, I saw reports on the Rockstar forums.

v
victorzh 09.11.21

vatsonification
Heh, I posted above the video of customization of all three cars. It feels like everyone missed it.
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gtao/obnovlenie_171_lourajdery_klassika_na_zakaz_187_1_33-897410/#comment-14717333

v
victorzh 09.11.21

There was an announcement on Rockstar's Twitter that the Tornado would be unlocked on April 5th. One would think that it was an April Fools' rally, but a couple of days earlier on a foreign forum they already wrote the same date, referring to the leaks.