3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Impressions of the DOOM Beta (Doom (2016))

Pure Halo, well, clean. Only the scenery is slightly different, the maps are closer. And there are much fewer weapons, of course, there is no technology. Pumping is stupid for the appearance of a character that everyone has no time to look at anyway. The colors of the weapon are like from Paint, with a non-default form, many details disappear and the color is very uniform (the only thing that saves us is the ability to add dust and scratches to the weapon). And in general it is not necessary. Close combat works interestingly - it "attracts" opponents with low HP from three meters, cancels the reloading of the shotgun - in narrow places it turns out a hellish mixture - shot-blow-shot-blow. Although there are no imposing tactics, combinations and weapons at all.
It seems to me that multiplayer will quickly get bored - adrenaline-pumping, but very crowded. I played the beta in two sessions, after an hour I get bored wildly.

Spoiler

Doom 3 on Xbox was pretty much the same. Only much darker and without newfangled things.
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndruhaGruz 09.11.21

Everything is fine! Of course, I would like to see at least one mission of a single company. Well, we can already say that a loner does not disappoint. I hope. And I also wanted to know. Can anyone know about DENUVO or not? Who knows, write. Thank you all for your attention.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 09.11.21

Moderately sickening impressions. I deleted it after 2 hours of the game ... I was very bored with the cartoon ... Because all this has already been played and passed a million times ...! I hope the single will please you at least!

A
Abekalo 09.11.21

For the sake of all DOOM'a buy a license

V
VOFFKAV 09.11.21

__DAZDRANAGON__
+++++ 100500

V
VoroBey_ka 09.11.21

well, in general, it is played well, someone says that this is shit; well, it means, like everywhere else - two camps

d
deIIis 09.11.21

The "Warpath" mode does not allow you to break away from the battle for a second.

C
Centis 09.11.21

Negative! Too much like a Kwaku.

P
Polololon 09.11.21

As someone said in one of the comments: a coloring book in which you swing for new pencils. This is not the Doom that we were promised. This is some kind of Unreal. At least in multiplayer.

S
Seryozha Nasyr 09.11.21

It's Quake 5

K
Korst.com 09.11.21

My game did not start. I checked the cache and everything in the world ... (Startup error)))
I sent it to the Firebox ...

R
Russian_Lawyer 09.11.21

I agree, I got tired of beta too quickly. Well, the full version will be more extensive, but I think it will also get bored, only not after 2 hours, but after 10-20 hours. In short, in the best case scenario: a week is the maximum. It makes sense to buy it only for the sake of a single and only out of nostalgia, I'm ready to buy it, but not for 2 mowers. I will wait for discounts.

R
Ruslan Zharov 09.11.21

Will there be a coop single playthrough?

d
deIIis 09.11.21

So that you don't get tired of the multiplayer quickly, there will be Snapmap.

A
ArtyVision 09.11.21

Played one game and that's it. Maybe it's just not mine already, but still I played hundreds of hours in the Q3 Arena in the club.

T
Tank5553 09.11.21

in statics it looks like a cross between the 4th quake and the 3rd doom, as if the engine is the same

P
Pu4 09.11.21

Alas, it does not plow. Hangs tightly from the splash screen to the game loading. I managed to run along the corridor for 5 seconds and again crash, I will definitely not buy for 2k.

B
BKPOCCAX 09.11.21

Played on PC. This is not Doom, the game really lacks dynamics, sometimes it turned out so that I walked for about a minute looking for opponents. The game "okonsolilas", otherwise you will not name, and to check it, I took a gamepad and played 1 match, using only it, despite the fact that I play shooters on the gamepad so-so. The result is in the screenshots below.

Spoiler I

played for about 2 hours, there were no problems with optimizations at all, ideal 60 Fps, well, maybe in a batch up to 55 it sagged but not more.

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 09.11.21

Quite! The count, despite fears, is good! Stable 60 fps did not lie !!!

M
Mewel 09.11.21

Polololon anrial is a
cut taller than this call of doom

R
RicoChico 09.11.21

The single won't be any better.