3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozenkristall 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Newbie Questions for the New Season (Diablo 2)

Well, good evening. There are a couple of questions, I hope to get adequate answers from the office, I hope they will not be chased with rags.

1. On which ladder will it be easier to get into the first place? As I understand it, hccl is considered the most empty, which means there is a minimum of competition, or hc nn?

2. In what order should you swing the characters? First pho forty? Or close? Then download BO or Ench? And in general, how did you swing yourself?

3. I read a bunch of guides on magpies, I came to the conclusion that to download synergy to phon, it is done by coldmasters. But does it make sense to pump up to 20? (it turns out that gear + skill is worn on the loda, no more than 5-7 are pumped there, but in the classics, boldly 20?)

4. And of course, I would like to get into some fast-paced party in the first hours after the reset. A year ago I entered the game literally in the first minutes and got into a party for 8ppl (necr and sorties, lol), it was fun.

Well, if anyone suddenly feels sorry for the noob, add remixpoker to Skype
Thank you
45 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 09.11.21

passed, there are finally a lot of "moments". in the chat they write "Phoenix sword will give you +1 to zeal" :-)

QLinkee, apparently, this is a state oldfag whining. ;-)

S
Slayer_S 09.11.21

passed he wrote:
mef under salwa on fuliks
and what is wrong? Or are you one of those who prefer to download 20 in Convi instead of 1 in Salva?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Slayer_S,

remember, sonny, we are all here for a convoy,
this is for the Sibya on the office, you will download the salva,
and while you are on the peg of the convoy onli

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Obsessed

Obsessed wrote:
there are a lot of "moments" at all. in the chat they write "Phoenix sword will give you +1 to zeal" :-)
And he also calls the pumping of his paladin a building (build), there is no firka for it; (

p
passed 09.11.21

Slayer_S wrote:
what's wrong?
Yes, everything is so, it is possible to flatten the mefa on salve with over, only the absorber will be more interesting, including the convoy in the party. However, this is trachoff, sv atmsfr.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

CorvinOk, well, in terms of the incorrect use of this purely construction term, they are all there - a neglected case ..; (

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Posony, I sinned, I was pumping salva on the PG. How can I atone for this sin?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

QLinkee, go away! ; (
SpoilerRayne will get you back anyway
!; D [offtop] went for a walk with a small one, saw a bumblebee. He tried to fly over a high fence. Twice poked him with a snout gently, the third time he took acceleration and entered with a swing with his head. Without stopping for a second , went to the 4th circle (a little higher) and still flew over.question: does he have fhr 200%?: D

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

Obsessed
XDDD Xs
, insects ignore the laws of physics in any way)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Rivnyanyn, there are several variks, mb all work at once: 1) it is light enough and the air slows it down (well, as if you throw a piece of foam), 2) it has a solid "skull", 3) the brain is so simple that it does not experience shocks. but he knows how to "think" very modestly - only basic operations.
they "ignore", mainly because they weigh sharply less than us. :-) but in strong winds they are not happy.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

on the topic: potryndeli a bit with Mark, he will not compete.
and also, he reminded

me for one dude, although, for me, the idea is obviously no-win. this only rolled out in "better times".

y
ytf 09.11.21

If it's not difficult, answer my questions too.

1. How to read damage reduced correctly? If they hit me with physical damage of 100, and I have 50% DR and damage reduced by 50. How much damage will I take?

2. Let's complicate the task. 200 physical damage hit me. I have 50% DR and damage reduced by 50, still working mana shield (75%) and 50% damage goes to mana. What happens after hitting if I have 500 life and 500 mana?

3. Rabies druid is dressed in a treachery and casted with a vein. Base poison damage for example 10 thousand over 10 seconds. Venom gives +300 in 0.4 seconds. What damage will be the result per second?

4 Dressed with 2 dream on a sack. What will the holy shock aura be like? 15 or 30?

5. If a magpie casts a demon limb enchant, is it synergized with warmth and / or fire mastery?

R
Resu 09.11.21

ytf
1. 50
2. 200 - 75% (Mana Shield) = 50 - 50 (Damage Reduced By) = 0 - 50% (DR) = 0 dmg you, MP costs = 200 * 0.75 (Mana Shield) * 0.75 ( Telekinesis 20 lvl) = 112
3.1750 dmg / s, but it will only act for 0.4 s, there is another topic (not sure): if you hit again earlier than 0.4 s, the damage on 1 frame will be increased by two
4. 30
5. applied

H
Hav 09.11.21

Resu
you forgot to say that 50% dmzh will be added to the mana, which will end up in hp.

R
Resu 09.11.21

Dobermn
50% of 0 = 0

y
ytf 09.11.21

Resu
Calculation 1 does not beat calculation 2.
If we assume that the main dumred is taken first, and then the% dumred, then it should be (100-50) * (1-0.5) = 25.

If 2 is true, then sora, in clothes damred with 20 in telekinesis and 20 in warm with a mana shield, is almost immortal in pvm.

4 is very strange, but there are no two zhakhs to check. The item says level 15 when dressed, not +15 to skill.

thanks for answers

p
passed 09.11.21

Regarding the poizon skills .. In short, the strongest poison will be poisoned (although one frame can be "wedged in" with a weaker one). Venom can harm directly the bitten one, but not those who are subsequently infected by the rabiz.

two zhahov not to check
Her Editor too? Then believe: 30.

litter, in clothes damred with 20 in telekinesis and 20 in warmth with a shield of mana is almost immortal in pvm
Until the first manaburn.

H
Hav 09.11.21

ytf wrote:
immortal in pvm.
no. it is immortal if you never catch a manaburn, never catch a lot of dmzh until mana is registered and dmzh in hp will never exceed a single dm, that is, almost never.
Vita is better.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Resu
this is zero in a specific example, but this zero should be in the calculations, for other examples, for example.

R
Resu 09.11.21

ytf

I answered the first question incorrectly, in a hurry I did not notice damage reduced by 50, you noticed correctly