3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozenkristall 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Newbie Questions for the New Season (Diablo 2)

Well, good evening. There are a couple of questions, I hope to get adequate answers from the office, I hope they will not be chased with rags.

1. On which ladder will it be easier to get into the first place? As I understand it, hccl is considered the most empty, which means there is a minimum of competition, or hc nn?

2. In what order should you swing the characters? First pho forty? Or close? Then download BO or Ench? And in general, how did you swing yourself?

3. I read a bunch of guides on magpies, I came to the conclusion that to download synergy to phon, it is done by coldmasters. But does it make sense to pump up to 20? (it turns out that gear + skill is worn on the loda, no more than 5-7 are pumped there, but in the classics, boldly 20?)

4. And of course, I would like to get into some fast-paced party in the first hours after the reset. A year ago I entered the game literally in the first minutes and got into a party for 8ppl (necr and sorties, lol), it was fun.

Well, if anyone suddenly feels sorry for the noob, add remixpoker to Skype
Thank you
45 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
go away! ; (
Rain will bring you back anyway!; D
Well, well :)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

QLinkee, you shouldn't believe in the power of his gift of persuasion! ; D

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

passed, well, cho, I xs there, what clever books you read, but nm Seis is right now in my game regenet with might and main! ;-) mb he taught the materiel poorly, xs ..: D

p
passed 09.11.21

Obsessed
Shouldn't. But nature is full of "miracles". I have not regenerated. Maybe innovations?: D

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

has passed, yes this is old introduction! : D Episya yelled the same in that topic (which I could not find: D). I, essno, do not exclude that this topic takes place only on peg and mb not in 100% of cases. but not infrequently. :-)
PS Speech for cold immune, tk. you don't notice the rest.