3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haemnik 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Who is the customer of the mercenaries? (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Write down your guesses. I've been going through 2 times already and I still don't know! FOUND the PDA of a mercenary in an environmentalist suit on the top floor near a broken engine in building x8, it says that this person somehow influences the customer!
145 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvObOdNiK32 09.11.21

You yourself are a mercenary and you don't know who the customer is))))

H
Haemnik 09.11.21

I with the Cleaver guard the bunker of scientists and he does not prick the bastard who is the customer!

H
Haemnik 09.11.21

you give him food and he allows you to delve into his territory (you find there tools for rough work like) then you can ask him to guard the bunker of scientists, that's all!

c
coroner1963 09.11.21

After x8, Kovalsky calls to talk one-on-one, I go up to him, a black screen flies out and that's it, I waited for two hours, only the chatter of the military goes in the background, those who are sitting next to Tarasov, and that's all, what to do? who will tell you?

l
lokkie 09.11.21

coroner1963 to do nothing :))) For the first time, immediately exit the dialogue window and enter on a new one, then just choose the options, and you will be happy :)

c
coroner1963 09.11.21

lokkie went to Kowalski's five times, the last save is in front of the door, and after that it is not saved. one and the same mutate, black screen and the voice of warriors complaining about life, the game is licensed, but with nos

c
coroner1963 09.11.21

lokkie went to Kowalski's five times, the last save is in front of the door, and after that it is not saved. one and the same mutate, black screen and the voice of warriors complaining about life, the game is licensed, but with nos

p
plоhotnikOFF 09.11.21

Have you tried installing the patch?

S
Sooltan RS 09.11.21

I would not advise you to put NOSD-DVD at all. I have litsuha, it goes without a disk. So that.

c
coroner1963 09.11.21

people, help to bypass the glitch with Kovalsky ??????????????????????

c
coroner1963 09.11.21

I don't want to start the game again with the patch, this would be finished

S
Spaceman-RF 09.11.21

And when I talk with Kovalsky about the mercenaries (whom Garik brought to Pripyat), he offers to kill the customer with his man, I talk to him, and he just stands there, and nothing appears and is not done, as if he should only be on the radio tell the roofing felts another shtoto, and nothing can be done like this ...

l
lokkie 09.11.21

--DimON-- I described what to do above.
coroner1963 then kui knows, ask the pirates :)))

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

Haemnik 08.11.09

13:53 Write your guesses. I've been going through 2 times already and I still don't know! FOUND the PDA of a mercenary in an environmentalist suit on the top floor near a broken engine in building x8, it says that this person somehow influences the customer!
Well this is elementary! Barack Obama is his name!

S
Sooltan RS 09.11.21

VictorMix Take
down double posts pliz

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 09.11.21

Personally, I got the impression that the customer is common for several groups of mercenaries, the main goal is to prevent ANY information on X laboratories from falling into the hands of scientists. The customer's nickname appeared in the PDA of one of the leaders of the detachment who tried to prevent my removal of information from Jupiter, which the scientists instructed me. Apparently, a certain Jackal, who is also the customer in the game, is an abstract character to support the plot and is located outside the territory of the exclusion zone.

l
lokkie 09.11.21

RamL Jackal is the leader of the mercenaries. You kill him in Pripyat

S
Skywalker 09.11.21

And by the way, in laboratories x8 there is a closed door that asks for a key card, where can I find such a card?

S
Sooltan RS 09.11.21

Skywalker
From Serbin's corpse (in a scientific suit) from the One Shot quest.

c
coroner1963 09.11.21

who will tell you how to determine the license disk or pirate, the disk is purchased from the store, but why does the disk itself put no_sd? Help