3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haemnik 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Who is the customer of the mercenaries? (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Write down your guesses. I've been going through 2 times already and I still don't know! FOUND the PDA of a mercenary in an environmentalist suit on the top floor near a broken engine in building x8, it says that this person somehow influences the customer!
145 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIRING 09.11.21

Yes, even if you even collect their gear and weapons and carry them until the end of the game, there is no sense, they will not tell who the customer is -)

l
lokkie 09.11.21

Awareness? - where does O-consciousness here? Nafikha im Dolgov weapon?

D
DenKuz 09.11.21

So, it's silly now to think about who is the customer of the mercenaries.
All this will become clear in stalker 2. Regarding O-consciousness: this is not O-consciousness, period. Scientists, most likely they are not them either. About a certain person who is outside the zone - it is possible, but this is also not proven. So let's not stupidly guess who the customer is.

lokkie
where is O-consciousness? Nafikha im Dolgov weapon?
With O-consciousness, everything is much cooler, both weapons and equipment, than that of duty.

s
skamaz 09.11.21

I already said that a scientist and that's for sure. Listen to the dialogues carefully there is a hint.

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

DenKuz
So let's not stupidly guess who the customer is.

propose to close the topic? And not to use the brain? Is it stupid to sit and wait for what you will be fed, like a cattle in a stall?

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

lokkie
O-Consciousness? - where is O-consciousness? Nafikha im Dolgov weapon?

Does Debt have their own weapons development and production factories?

t
timtimH 09.11.21

Ah, damn it! I did not understand the meaning of the topic a little. I thought it was about who ordered at the end of the game.

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

timtimH
Ah, damn it! I did not understand the meaning of the topic a little. I thought it was about who ordered at the end of the game.

Yes lan, don't worry like that.

D
DenKuz 09.11.21

propose to close the topic? And not to use the brain? Is it stupid to sit and wait for what you will be fed, like a cattle in a stall?
Uh ... No, I didn't even hint, it's just that now, there is no point in guessing anything about this mercenary customer. The topic is relevant, yes. But almost all the hypotheses that I see here are not plausible ...

Heh, I fell in love, honestly. We are talking about the customer whom we are trying to bring to clean water ... But about this, we will know for sure, only in Stalker 2.

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

DenKuz
But almost all the hypotheses that I see here are not plausible ...

Ok . Let's plausible.

[
[Pasap] 09.11.21

about:
you probably need to collect all the PDA and one nootbook of the mercenaries, I
explain: you need to collect all the PDA and one nootbook, and walk until the end of the game without selling the PDA and one nootbook to anyone, and who hired the mercenaries will distort.
PS did not check.
I don’t have time ... I’m working on a mod ... but it takes two days to complete the whole game

l
lokkie 09.11.21

it is necessary to collect all the PDA and one laptop, and walk until the end of the game without selling the PDA and one laptop to anyone, and who hired the mercenaries will distort. - yeah .. theorist yo mine. xD :))
The first time I went through that way, I carried everything with me except documents and a PDA that are given away according to the plot .. and nothing.
And I'll kill the topic nafikh :)))
There is no audio file in the root folder at the expense of another ending on this issue.
So sho all your conjectures of the current conjectures and all D :)))

I
Il Hartmann 09.11.21

Yes, lokkie, if you don't go through, the ending about the mercenaries does not change.

P
PLOTNICK 09.11.21

and who brought down the mercenaries near the hospital in pripyat? After the GG stays in the zone after the evacuation of the military, knocks down the remains of the monolith and wanders in the direction of dry cleaning? There are three of them, and perhaps one of them has a key CCP on the corpse)) (for some reason, two of my corpses disappeared, the current of the wave remained on the ground, and the third CCP was absent).
Another offtopic question: who experimented with the "compass"? If, let's say, pump the seva by 5 containers and try various combinations of art (including from the oasis), is it possible for the GG to see the anomalies "alive" (following the description of the properties of the "compass"), and not with the help of the "swag"?

t
timtimH 09.11.21

No, this is not the case with the Compass.

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

PLOTNICK

This mod hasn't been muddied yet.

E
EGO.Indy 09.11.21

Customers are very rich people who are interested in getting money from the zone, through the development of various substances (drugs, antidotes, etc.) by scientists, mainly based on artifacts. Since they do not have direct access to scientists, they hired mercenaries, so that they watched the scientists and reported to them (customers) about their progress (scientists) in different circles.

t
timtimH 09.11.21

Um ... Abraham Ovich?

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

timtimH
Um ... Abraham Ovich?

Why not?

E
EGO.Indy 09.11.21

I think he has enough stadiums and factories. Well, he needs those scientists with their fucking artifacts.
Here is my version - he is proven, who does not know this, he did not carefully go through the game !!!