3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haemnik 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Who is the customer of the mercenaries? (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Write down your guesses. I've been going through 2 times already and I still don't know! FOUND the PDA of a mercenary in an environmentalist suit on the top floor near a broken engine in building x8, it says that this person somehow influences the customer!
145 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haemnik 09.11.21

By the way, what happens if you don't kill anyone in the "one shot" task, like they say that in the x8 laboratory you will not be alone, is that true?

l
lokkie 09.11.21

Haemnik is true, hiring after the meeting goes to the lab. Just don't go there right away, but after the assignment in the d / garden.

N
Niktosha 09.11.21

> who will tell you how to determine the license disk or pirate, the disk is purchased from the store, but why does the disk itself put no_sd?

He puts it himself - a pirate.
It offers a choice of 2 options - with and without a disc and for without a disc requires activation of the code on the box via net-litsuha.

On a subject - the impression was that the customer was Sidorovich .. Painfully, he was always interested in all sorts of secret documents .. And he did not like to light / leave the bunker ..

c
coroner1963 09.11.21

cooltan RS sorry, what are double posts? where to find her

M
Marcus01 09.11.21

coroner1963
Double posting is when you wrote several messages in a row. Edit your messages from
09.11.09 16:53 to 09.11.09 16:59 and from 09.11.09 17:34 to 09.11.09 17:38 in one message (well, in in general, two).

K
Killer2427 09.11.21

The customer of the campaign is someone from the O-consciousness introduced to the military, covering the O-consciousness, because in one of the CCP it was said that these documents did not get to the military, otherwise the customer would be very bad

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 09.11.21

Hmmm ... Interesting guess Deadpol 2024. And most likely this guess is correct, because no one else has a more truthful version.
By sabzh: In general, the game says that the mercenary group is the most mysterious group in the game. This means that we will not know everything about her.

S
SSILENKA 09.11.21

where to find tools for fine work? who has a patch that eliminates a crash in Windows when contacting Gong, resetting PLZ to soap [email protected]

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

SSILENKA look at the maps of locations there everything is marked ept

l
lokkie 09.11.21

SSILENKA why patch? You first go to St. John's wort, then only to Gonta. This bug is treated this way :)))

In my opinion, I found a customer :) Piggy's PDA states that he sent two people to a meeting with the customer. When we go to guard Morgan we see two hires with him. Perhaps a coincidence, I will drag Morgan to this PDA ravz with me to the end. What can become clear.

a
andrei172 09.11.21

I bought a litsuha without any crap, like patches and mods, and for the whole game I had only one flight before Pripyat

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

andrei172
16.12.09 22:08 I bought a litsuha without any crap like patches and mods and for the whole game I had only one flight before Pripyat

Boy are you lost?

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

Deadpool2024
11/16/09 08:53 The customer hiked someone from the O-consciousness introduced to the military, covering the O-consciousness, because in one PDA it was said that these documents would not get to the military, otherwise the customer would be very bad

Dude, you got too close to the truth ! a group of mercenaries has already been sent for you;

s
saruman19 09.11.21

Help people pliz! I am interested in how to ward off mercenaries from laboratories ??? there at the end they say the mercenaries are interested in laboratories! what should be done to the contrary ????

V
Victor100 09.11.21

Erase documents from there ...

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

saruman19 02/16/10
20:20 Help people pliz! I am interested in how to ward off mercenaries from laboratories ??? there at the end they say the mercenaries are interested in laboratories! what should be done to the contrary ????

Did you try to call the aviation?

s
saruman19 09.11.21

Summoned! And not only are there a lot of them, but the mercenaries are great!

s
saruman19 09.11.21

And all the documents were stolen from the laboratories!

d
denizzzgo 09.11.21

sarumyan19:
and you shoot all the mercenaries in the game and no one will be interested !!!: D

V
Victor100 09.11.21

And how to call aviation ...