3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EropAC 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Technical problems! (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

I have not had any problems as such, tk. played a little. In this thread, I want to ask - is there any way to disable shadows in the game? And how do I enable vertical sync?
263 Comments
Sort by:
3Dionis 09.11.21

In short, this is a trawl - the text is displayed in abrokazyabry. It began after I put the first Rusik where the archives had to be unpacked. The game was reinstalled, the registry was cleaned - it does not help - help who can !!

u
user470943 09.11.21

SINOID Change the
default language to US English.

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.11.21

Is there anti-aliasing in the game?

S
SERGEYHELL 09.11.21

yes, we just have cut versions of the game, we need a European release

K
Kirk Rysin 09.11.21

king_gamer
07/04/09 10:23 PM

* I went to turn on the speakers *))

d
dushman6161 09.11.21

On Win.7, it just doesn't want to start (black screen) Who knows how to help, help out ....

K
Kirk Rysin 09.11.21

On the off forum of the game you have a direct road, but there they are developed, too, freeze like everything is in order thanks to charging

P
Projectile 09.11.21

2 problems means there is no sound except for conversations and music and constantly flies out giving out a blue screen!

R
ROMA1234 09.11.21

eprst, I thought I would have 10 fps, with my confa ... But
no, stsuko (not a mate at all), flies, 40 fps with settings, everything is on high, AF 16, and anti-aliasing is 0. Oh yes, the resolution is 1280x1024.
cool igruha ;-)

G
Glossu rabban 09.11.21

BOSS ORIGINAL

, I VOOBSCHEPRIZNAKOV LIFE GAME DOES NOT just a black screen and stops responding (windose 7 64 bit) typewriter the ATX Thermaltake1200W
asus p5q-an e
QuadCore the Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 4000 MHz (8.5 x 471)
HD 4870 X2 750MGtsX3600MGts @ 800MHz @ 3680MGts
DIMM 1024MbX4 PC2-8500 (1066Mhz) Kingmax
24 "SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 245BPLUS
HELP WHAT TO DO?

I like people's problems. They will buy cool wheelbarrows ... they still boast, they describe everything in detail, they probably remember all the frequencies for memory and do not even peep at the documentation. They will put Windu 7 and even 64 bits. All cool ... all the best. And they don't know how to use all this at all. Stupid as plugs .... that dad bought a computer or something. Why install 64-bit Windows ... so get your well-deserved problems. Hands where do they grow ???? .... that's all the technical problems with this given game .... by the way, it's completely bug-free. For you, probably only the prefix will do ... where you inserted the disc and watch it on TV .... although you will find a rake there out of the blue ... with such brains only in the "sapper". Dumb in one word.

M
MarselleMars 09.11.21

I have only one problem: in a duel, when I move the mouse, my hand does not move, so I can’t go further (Can anyone help?

R
Russian_Lawyer 09.11.21

demonvandal
there are games where, apart from blood, there is nothing at all)))) this game is already too good graphics, plot, gameplay to offend it, in code5, in addition to blood, you can shoot a hand, but the game does not become more interesting from this.

E
Evasive 09.11.21

Glossu Rabban
Why is it so tough, everyone once started the current ... I have Vista 64 no problems, most likely the game does not corny support the seven

G
Glossu rabban 09.11.21

Yes, I also have Vista, I'm not complaining about the hardware ... and everything works. You just understand evil takes. Although maybe I really flared up myself.

M
MI90HAN777 09.11.21

I have such a problem: when I need to enter a name and password, the keyboard does not work. I press a few buttons and the mouse stops working. HELP!

O
Opponent PC 09.11.21

People, my game is not going smoothly (periodic friezes) who knows how to help?

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 09.11.21

Hello everyone. Whether it is possible to classify my problem as a technical one, I'm not sure, but I'll ask you anyway. Please tell me what file you need to mount the game image in Daemon tools? Thank you in advance.

N
Nature frost 09.11.21

It can mount many very formats, but basic MDS, MDF, ISO, NRG

O
Opponent PC 09.11.21

There was a problem: during a duel with the boss (who is in the mission where you need to save the arms dealer.), The hand does not move, even though you crack.

M
MarselleMars 09.11.21

The opponent of the PC
, my hand does not move in the first duel either ... I don’t know what to do.