3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EropAC 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Technical problems! (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

I have not had any problems as such, tk. played a little. In this thread, I want to ask - is there any way to disable shadows in the game? And how do I enable vertical sync?
263 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarselleMars 09.11.21

Opponent PC
I reinstalled the game, it helped, my hand moves during a duel.

O
Opponent PC 09.11.21

I will stay ...........

M
MarselleMars 09.11.21

Now the enemy PC does not move again. Tired of reinstalling.

E
Enemy PC 3 09.11.21

Not rebooting helps, not reinstalling, he does not want to shoot and that's it !!

M
MarselleMars 09.11.21

Damn now, too, 3rd or 4th duel, reinstallation does not help.

A
AleXXX-nv 09.11.21

Anyone who crashes or hangs for Vista (Win7): Go to: Playback Devices> Speakers> Properties> Advanced And set: 24 bit, 48000 Hz (44100Hz) (Studio Quality).
Thank you very much - Matras1969 !!! set the sound as it should, oops and everything flew as it should, although I was already going to delete it !!! Now I'll play)))))

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 09.11.21

Hello everyone, I have a laptop beech and, accordingly, it does not have a game video card (see the profile), the game is all for a minute except Post Process Quality (Medium) and such a problem - the game is a little jerky, if you set Post Process Quality to low, then the graphics resemble 2005th year :)
Since Post Process Quality has cardinal changes in graphics, I don't want to turn it off. Please tell me how to normalize the number of FPS? I used the CPU-control program, at one time it saved my laptop from GTA 4 and increased the number of FPS in it with normal settings. Thank you in advance.
(All confing in profile, OS - Vista).

J
Jackson [x] 09.11.21

Who has a pirate - my obroz file weighs only 3.42GB, is it not enough? Or maybe there are no network cards? Who has a similar situation?

T
The_Julius 09.11.21

I solved the problem .... there was no sound in the game at all ......

OS WinXp Sp3

What needs to be done:

Start-execute-regedit

then press ctrl-F (search) and look for the device presence item

in this item we find emulated and change value to 0

and check that the VxD and WDM values ​​are at 1

After all this, run Start-Run-dxdiag and in the sound tab set the Hardware Acceleration Level slider to maximum

Everything!

K
Kirk Rysin 09.11.21

The_Julius
07/08/09 21:53
And how would I turn this on whist?

D
Dantex1 09.11.21

People, before I had no sound at all:
I decided this, went into the device manager and in the sound devices tab disabled unimodem.
But after that, another problem appeared, the sound is only voices, and all the effects (explosions, shots) do not sound in any way, help me with this troubles!

I
ILLnar 09.11.21

to everyone who does not start on win7:
edit this file: My Documents Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood Out Settings Audio.scr with an
API notepad ("XAudio2")
MixFrequency (44100) - change this value to 22050
Channels ( 32)
Quality3D ("high")
FXVolume (18)
WaveVolume (13)
SpeechVolume (35)
GlobalSettings ("")
unsubscribe, taken from one forum,
for my system I changed the value to 48000, because SB has audigy SE

K
Kirk Rysin 09.11.21

Doesn't help everyone! Works for 3 out of 10

m
mr.Elf 09.11.21

Help! My BIOS game crashes when I click on the shortcut. what to do???

D
Dantex1 09.11.21

Everything, I found a solution to my problem! No matter how trite it may sound, just reinstalling the game helped =)

r
riddick_furian 09.11.21

Help people. I play Vista. Everything went fine until chapter 6. After the duel with the Bodyguard, the level ends and the loading of the 6th chapter begins. Goes on endlessly, the game "does not respond" in the task manager. I do not know what to do. Maybe someone came across?

p
po4emuka 09.11.21

riddick_furian,
+1 the same trouble, before that everything is exactly ... and then suddenly on you :(
and so I want to play.
if you know what to do, let me know

r
riddick_furian 09.11.21

I already thought there was one like that. Reinstallation didn't help. Maybe someone will suddenly help)

p
po4emuka 09.11.21

riddick_furian,
just tried other people's saves. but there from chapter 13. loaded, everything is smooth.
conclusion: we need to find the saves of the beginning of chapter 6 and everything will be smooth.
if I find it, I will give a link. if you find it first, don't be lazy, throw it off too;)

s
serge61 09.11.21

I have such a problem - I get to half of the game and then I can't go through the profile authorization. I started over twice. Who can help,