3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EropAC 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Technical problems! (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

I have not had any problems as such, tk. played a little. In this thread, I want to ask - is there any way to disable shadows in the game? And how do I enable vertical sync?
263 Comments
Sort by:
p
po4emuka 09.11.21

please give saves the beginning of the 6th chapter.

r
riddick_furian 09.11.21

po4emuka, what config do you have? video? I'm just playing in the laptop, you never know the game doesn't like some piece of hardware ..
I'll try mb, update the firewood on the video

r
riddick_furian 09.11.21

put firewood from ATI 9.6. didn't help = (

0regu 09.11.21

Who-thread solved the problem with the not working mouse during a duel?
zyzh just do not need to advise reinstalling the game ...

p
po4emuka 09.11.21

riddick_furian
core2duo2800ghz
8600gts 256mb
4gb ram
vista 64

p
perevod4ik 09.11.21

Starting with the mission, where you need to escape from the prison and hit the guard's chair, the player's movement seems to be delayed. I press forward, backward, right or left, at first no reaction and then it runs further than necessary. Nobody knows what the problem is?

r
riddick_furian 09.11.21

po4emuka, hmm. a completely different config ... it's not about the hardware ...
I have 32 bits of whist. True 4 gigabytes of memory - but clearly not the case in memory.
some kind of garbage .. = (

p
po4emuka 09.11.21

sad: (
no one can share saiva. I'm waiting for a friend to get there.

I
IGO-R 09.11.21

People, and when will the license be?

p
po4emuka 09.11.21

Localization 1C
Original
title Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Genre Action
Developer Techland
Publisher 1C
Publisher Abroad Ubisoft Entertainment
Release date Summer 2009
Project type Localization

Z
Zero1099 09.11.21

And who tried to change the sound API in the config, who liked which one more, tried DS3D + Creative Alchemy norms, the keyboard does not work on OpenAL, xAudio2 + Creative Alchemy, too, the keyboard is cut off completely, the Audigy SE card may due to the lack of hardware acceleration of sound and the keyboard does not work on OpenAL. I tried to include shaders 4.0 in the config, either, although there is a record about activation.

R
Rumata122009 09.11.21

the problem is this: I
start the game, it does not even reach the commercials
and

the WinXp Sp3 OS is rebooted
ATI Radeon X1650
maybe the hardware is not right, or do you need to update the programs?

thank you in advance

B
BOSS_ORIGINALL 09.11.21

Glossu Rabban
YOU ARE DEER STUPID 64-bit versions of systems are designed to work with 64-bit processors However, 64-bit hardware and software can work in 32-bit mode. 64-bit mode provides processing of more data with the same technical power, which is intended to increase the efficiency of demanding applications. I bought the hardware myself and I understand it better than I love you because I know how to overclock it. The game did not start due to the fact that I used 2 monitors at the same time after I turned off 1 everything worked better Glossu Rabban go kill the loshara

p
po4emuka 09.11.21

riddick_furian,
problem solved trail. way.
download from this link http://www.playground.ru/cheats/24062/ the save is thrown into the C drive folder users, go to your further documents folder further Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood further out folder complete replacement.
you go into the game,
select Denis's profile.
Single game-story mode-select chapter 6 difficulty level and go :)
do not forget to set the game settings, tk. they are not in the save :)

r
riddick_furian 09.11.21

po4emuka, don kishon)

P
Psychedelic__ 09.11.21

Duel.
This means the solution to the problem, who does not move his hand in the first duel.
You need to press Alt + Tab - this will minimize the game and show Windows, then click on the game, and click Continue in it. The hand starts to move.

K
KenWoodBF 09.11.21

Friends help me at launches give out, d3x3 well, there is no required Direx, so my question is what Direx is needed for the game ??
Excuse me for the stupid question !!

K
KenWoodBF 09.11.21

B * ka I already for * bala what the hell is this ??? !!!!
[URL = http: //pixs.ru/? Ref = 264442] [IMG] http://img.pixs.ru/images/2009071319_1386968_264442.png [/ IMG] [/ URL]

K
KenWoodBF 09.11.21

http://img.pixs.ru/images/2009071319_1386968_264442.png

8722 09.11.21

Nothing helps ... There was no sound and no ...