3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Game Impressions (Forza Horizon 5)

Coming out today in some regions for owners of the ultimate edition of the game, share your opinions.
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheAntiVs 17.11.21

Friends, comrades, is there one such problem for me? On any car, under any conditions, under any settings, license plates and decals on the cars have a black background.
In other forzes (3.4, ms6, ms7) this never happened. Microsoft license. Didn't help: changing any settings, reinstalling drivers, reinstalling the game to hdd and back to ssd.
Config: i3 10105f, Balistix 16 gb 3200, RX570

S
Sprintin 24.11.21

TheAntiVs
wait for the patch.

R
RTYWD 24.11.21

The game is prahodnyak, why do I need part 5? when there is a more atmospheric four, there are few changes, and the Mexican entourage does not come at all.

S
Space Ðœarine 24.11.21

Sprintin
And, well, that is, there is still a change of seasons?

q
qwe7 24.11.21

after 5 days I began to get fed up, there really is not enough paint and the world is not that big, saturation is 100 in video drivers, after a gameplay I wanted to buy for 3 months, for 3 standard, but I don't see the point, I will wait for an ultimate for 1000 in incentive, or abusive

q
qwe7 24.11.21

Space Marine is a
wet season, a dry season, this is the whole change of seasons, in the wet season it rained once in 4 days, in a dry season some kind of yellowed "rye" appeared, along with dark green grass))

q
qwe7 24.11.21

RTYWD
changes are complete, but the map, as they say, is 1.5 times larger, especially imperceptibly, the graphics have become very detailed, even grains, there are more polygons on the car and the sound is different, they apparently were originally more polygonal, just in 4 parts of the car parts they were deliberately removed under dead consoles

c
critical 24.11.21

qwe7
Not consoles, but console

S
Sprintin 24.11.21

Space Marine
yes there is. all the same for a week each season.
how will winter look in mexico, xs)

A
Aristar4ik 09.12.21

I really liked the music on the title screen and the prologue where they are thrown out of the plane. then everything is somehow the same and boring. but it's probably better that while there is a new one from the races.

M
McLaren MP4-4 09.12.21

I understand that fast travel does not work for all races?
He specially smashed all the stands on the map, and you can only move to big events (races *).

M
Max gorbas 09.12.21

McLaren MP4-4
buy house, cheap. the lower left corner of the map.

S
Sprintin 09.12.21

McLaren MP4-4
needs a house, but in any case, moving is paid.

B
Bryakis 16.12.21

When collecting all 50 fast travel banners, you will not have to pay for the teleport

g
gagarinrun 16.12.21

Played 120+ hours, Forza has one feature. Over time, interest is completely lost, even tons of modes and content from the community get bored. Already the third part comes out with such a feature for me. Why is there so much noise around her? Only because of the online?

s
savirih 16.12.21

gagarinrun Competent
public relations managers and believing schoolboys, with gray matter not working

I
Iles Ilyasov 16.12.21

Good night people!

I have such a problem: every week the game itself is deleted from the computer, I have already reinstalled it 3 times.
Have you faced a problem? I searched everything in Google, but did not find any information about my problem (

T
TX-101 03.01.22

People like to enter codes in the game.
"To get such and such crap in the game, enter this code." And where to enter it?

J
Joel Miller 03.01.22

TX-101
Spoiler

m
miga777 03.01.22

Part 5 does not come to me. This monotonous area is not to my liking. Is the card bigger? It would be better to make a map smaller and more interesting instead of wastelands. In 4 parts, the landscapes change, there are practically no wastelands and the map is varied. And in 5 vacant lots and cacti and monotonous jungle of course) Mexico is essentially Australia from 3 parts. Yesterday I went to 4 forza and my soul is happy. She is so cool and there are a lot of people sitting in it. And winter is generally cool, the game is changing. This is especially true in the new year. You can directly feel it in the game)) Each season is not to be confused, in reality there are differences. And in the 5th some kind of pampering. In Mexico, in real life, there is no snow in winter, the developers say. Yes FSUs that it is not in real life, do it to be. This is not a sim, so that everything is as in reality. They were just too lazy. I will assume that it is very labor intensive. In the fifth part, there is no sense of the changing seasons. basically. In general, I play part 4. While she is top)) In vain I bought the fifth, I thought it would be wow, but no, alas.