3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Game Impressions (Forza Horizon 5)

Coming out today in some regions for owners of the ultimate edition of the game, share your opinions.
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
TX-101 03.01.22

Joel Miller has
already done this, for some reason it did not work. Now it's order!

p
posokhov_d 03.01.22

Hello everyone.

Has anyone encountered such a problem - when I get the next level, I must give a bonus game. And at the bottom of the screen, a banner appears, such as a new level, congratulations, a bonus game is available to you. But in fact, the bonus game does not appear. So I already got 15 levels, and it seems that there is another level, but the bonus game does not appear. I play on xbox one via Game Pass.

J
Joel Miller 03.01.22

posokhov_d Does
n't it appear in the menu at all?

p
posokhov_d 03.01.22

Joel Miller
That's just the point. Appears only if you get a new level after the race. And so no, it does not appear in the game itself, nor does it appear in the menu for the game anymore

J
Joel Miller 03.01.22

posokhov_d
Tried to switch to single player and then back to multiplayer?

p
posokhov_d 03.01.22

Joel Miller
How to do it? I seem to be always connected to online.

d
demon 33251 03.01.22

Small map

R
RTYWD 03.01.22

demon 33251
More than the fourth, hello

R
RTYWD 03.01.22

miga777
So there is snow in the fifth, but it is only in the mountains

V
Viacheslav Butusov 03.01.22

Podvipodvertov
I have similar views on autosims in the open world, but forza for some reason has not become an ideal game for me. The map seems to be not small, but in comparison with the same TDU and The Crew - about nothing. And if the competitors had 8-lane autobahns, then in the top five there is the main transport artery in the middle of the map with only two lanes in each direction, and the rest of the roads generally barely allow you to part ways.

Here, the movement is familiar to us - right-sided, but for relaxing trips, the game is still not suitable, because a minute after you leave the house, one of the bots that drive in crowds in the oncoming lane like crazy is biting into you, and you start looking at the world through a broken head. And there are more than half of the traffic of such bots. And here everything is like in life - you can be a dashing driver only in the stream of those who follow the rules, and if everyone is dashing around, then your trip will end almost without beginning.

This is generally a strange game. It seems to be technically great, it is praised by those who fumble in the mechanics, there is a huge fleet of vehicles, well-designed interiors, but something is still not quite right. This can be seen even if you read the specialized forums - there are always enough bewildered reviews about overvaluation. Although, it is possible that over the years I began to look differently at this.

S
SBGAlbatros 09.01.22

in short: Windows 10 litsuha blablabla. play litsuha on steam. team races work and all sorts of seasons crash with an error ... and there is still no single solution. in short shit and not a toy. ask 2999 - just about ____ go for a ride a couple of times and forget.

T
Tamerlan525 09.01.22

Vyacheslav Butusov
Who's stopping you from playing online sessions, there are just no bots that rush headlong, there is only traffic.

T
Tamerlan525 09.01.22

miga777 Wow
, is it really an adequate comment, I completely agree with you, 4 is smaller and more beautiful, the change of seasons is her specialty, in 5 ke they can be said no, I like to take a break from the races and just ride on the map, the map is big but already starting to get boring, even despite the fact that I play on the steering wheel, there are just very few really beautiful places and when I get behind the wheel I don’t know where to ride, the monotonous monotonous jungle I don’t like this biome, it seems there is a canyon, but there’s only one road, well, very strange, that is, especially not You can't ride him, and yes, there is not enough snow in the game after 4 ke, the New Year seemed to be, but the feeling of celebration never came.

T
Tamerlan525 09.01.22

gagarinrun
I'll tell you more, even without going through anything, but just poking around the map (I play on the steering wheel) to relax and enjoy the map does not always work out, the map is large, and there are quite a few beautiful places, but there is a lot of boring jungle and cacti :(

m
miga777 25.01.22

Tamerlan525
Before the new year, they promised that the game would be dressed up, transformed, so to speak. I already thought, maybe something cool will be delivered, but no. They hung stupid garlands that look extremely inappropriate, and put hats on people) When Part 5 was just being developed, many people wanted Japan, but I was not one of them. I thought everything would be the same. But what is real monotony I learned in part 5 in Mexico)) Now I would even agree to Japan with its night beauties))

d
dred97676 20.02.22

First there were takeoffs. Then I downloaded the fix. Igruha flies at maximum settings with tracing enabled, although it is not fully implemented in the game, all without lags and crashes. I play at 2k resolution and with a controller, everything is great! Process - vidyuha: i5 9600 kf - rtx 2070 super OC. Graphics fire! and some of my gameplay)

D
Denpool4ik 11.05.22

Forza Horizon 5
added a cool mustang

D
Denpool4ik 11.05.22

kapets

S
Samson14 20.01.23

What is the whole game in terms of passing alone? Something rode passed the race and did not understand anything, just stupid to drive and that's it? Without a plot or there by the seasons. And it’s possible not to get through at all or it’s stupid online