3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaq9832 09.11.21 11:14 pm

DLC Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have such a question, when will dls come out, how to install it without reinstalling the game itself?
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arthur Stein 09.11.21

* The earth itself shuddered from the sound of the facepalm *
To take and establish, what's so difficult? Just like you installed the "Stone Hearts".

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

You download another repack, as you did. The repack will appear after the release of the DLC. Is there enough information for you?

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Arthur Stein
He did not install anything, is it not clear ..

A
Arthur Stein 09.11.21

Stribogg
Then let him suffer!

d
dima1989rus22 09.11.21

what a strange question, you download the add-on separately and install it via the exe file

d
dima1989rus22 09.11.21

TheGameGuru, who put the game to you?

M
Mescaline 09.11.21

Oh those game gurus

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Jerusalem_96
Oh, these game gurus

Most likely "Oh, those torrent fights." Good games need to be backed up by money, period!

M
Mescaline 09.11.21

pochtipushkin
Said the man who gave the witcher 4 points

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Jerusalem_96
Said the man who gave the witcher 4 points

This is how blind haters / fanboys differ from. ... ... other, normal, thinking players who analyze, and do not follow the lead of emotions ..
I did not like the game (so I put 4), but I cannot deny the fact that this is a good game, and such games need to be supported by money ... It's just not my universe, but I'm not the only gamer in the world, am I?

In turn, I have supported, support and will support the games from the Fromov with "blood". So I follow my principle and advise others, otherwise we will not see worthy products. ... ...

M
Mescaline 09.11.21

pochtipushkin
Ok, it just looked like hypocrisy

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Jerusalem_96
Ok, it just looked like hypocrisy.

You jumped a little to conclusions. ... ...

B
Berty holmes 09.11.21

pochtipushkin
pochtipushkin wrote:
It's just - not my universe, but I'm not the only gamer in the world, right?
Sorry, it is not right for me to give a bad rating to the game, because it does not suit your interests and tastes.

B
Berty holmes 09.11.21

TheGameGuru
You are asking a hasty question, you do not have the material yet, and you are already thinking how to install it: P

R
Roman Pivovarov 09.11.21

Albert Gabidullin
For this, there is a graph of user assessment. Is not it so? So that each user appreciates the game as much as he likes it. That's all

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Albert Gabidullin
Sorry, it is not right for me to give a bad rating to the game, because it does not suit your interests and tastes.

My assessment, based on my impression. What is the problem? I’m not writing a review, and I give 4 points.
Subjective assessment should not be confused with objective assessment. And you are confusing.
Subjectively - I didn't like the Witcher (4 points). Objectively - I agree and understand that he is good enough.

Roman Pivovarov

Is this what the user rating column is for? Is not it so? So that each user appreciates the game as much as he likes it. That's all

Here I am about the same. The person through the post above wrote something that defies the laws of logic. So it is also a plus for this =) All PG in its glory. ... ... One gets the impression that most often people do not even try to ponder the meaning of what they have written but follow the logic:

A person defends my favorite game - plus.
The person does not defend my favorite game - minus.

At the same time, the consistency and adequacy of actions / arguments is the tenth thing. ... ...

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

pochtipushkin
If you do not like the game, how can you rate the game, you are our analyst. ))) Evaluations according to the criterion liked or disliked, this is one thing. And the assessment of the quality of the game is another matter. Both the editorial rating and the user ratings (at the top of the screen) are not a criterion like or dislike, but an assessment of the quality of the game (plot, direction, production, graphics, mechanics, game design, etc.).
If you don't like the game, then it is virtually impossible to evaluate it.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Kraicher
I advise you to read again all messages from 07:21. I have nothing more to answer.

C
Crymeman 09.11.21

Hmm ... Even from scratch they are ready to srach dissolve ...
TS, when it comes out - Steam will install it himself;)

Kraicher has never had such a high score for the game, but you just don't like it? Well, I don't like it stupidly, in aggregate, albeit good "editorial ratings, and user ratings (at the top of the screen)". All subjectively the same. And as mentioned above, this does not mean that the game is bad, it is simply not interesting. I'm not talking about The Witcher, but about games in general.

M
Mescaline 09.11.21

Kraicher
If you don't like the game, how can you rate the game, you are our analyst.
Lost, cheto