3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaq9832 09.11.21 11:14 pm

DLC Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have such a question, when will dls come out, how to install it without reinstalling the game itself?
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 09.11.21

pochtipushkin wrote:
I advise you to read all messages from 07:21 again. I have nothing more to answer.
It's enough for me that you rated the third Witcher at four points. Strange thinking, did not like the game - 0 points. Although there are trash that cannot be assessed at all.))) But that's another topic. Although in my practice, there are cases when the treshak passed from and to, with pleasure. But this does not mean that I will give him 10 points.)))

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Kraicher
It is enough for me that you rated the third Witcher at four points.

Well, if so, then, alas, here it smells of blind fanboyism - unwillingness to ponder at least a little into what another person writes, since a white veil has already covered his eyes. ... ...

All the best to you.

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

pochtipushkin
Once again I explain that it is not correct to evaluate games by whether you like the game or not. This is an assessment of sympathy for the game, not an assessment of the game as a project. There are even those who rate the third Witcher as shit. If we are talking about evaluating the game. Is it clear or not?

M
Mescaline 09.11.21

Kraicher
Doesn't it bother you that half of the GHG marks are given before the game is released?

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

TheGameGuru
As well as Hearts of Stone.)) Get the game in incentive or buy it)

Kraicher wrote:
user ratings (at the top of the screen), this is not a criterion like or dislike
And where is it written on the site? Everyone appreciates the games as they want.

Kraicher wrote:
Strange thinking, didn't like the game - 0 points.
Strange and wrong, for me personally, is when users underestimate those games that they cannot play for various reasons (no console, no pitch) And the comrade above justified his assessment normally.

k
kirborisich 09.11.21

pochtipushkin
I agree with Kraicher that it is not correct to rate "like" or "dislike". It's just that what is included in your 4 points - is it just not sympathy for the project? Or what? For example, I gave the game 10 points and rated it on all counts: graphics, gameplay, plot, etc. And having started the game and realizing that the universe is not yours (little hardcore, little garbage, etc.), and without even going through it halfway, without evaluating some aspects, it is at least not correct.

V
Vladimir_Alexandrovich 09.11.21

Wild Rider
Well, make a button like / dislike, if a person doesn't like it, then let him not rate the game. How can a person be objective if he is obviously not inclined to play? Here comrade pochtipushkin put the witcher 4 - this is not even "not like", this is pure hating.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

kirborisich Agree
with Kraicher

Agree, this business is entirely yours.

It's just that what is included in your 4 points - is it just not sympathy for the project? Or what? For example, I gave the game 10 points and rated it on all counts: graphics, gameplay, plot, etc. And having started the game and realizing that the universe is not yours (little hardcore, little garbage, etc.), and not even halfway through it, without evaluating some aspects, it is at least not correct.

Personally, my business is what assessment criteria form 4 points. Maybe there (in the list of criteria) there are no graphics at all, since they are not important to me. ... ... Evaluating a product on a ten-point scale as a whole is correct and this has been proven by more than one year of marketing and sociological research practice. After receiving general assessments of their product, companies conduct separate, detailed (often qualitative) studies that determine what factors contribute to the formation of low ratings and how much each factor is assessed by the audience.

What kind of habit is to measure everyone by oneself and say on this basis what is correct and what is not?

And when you remember - statistics are a collection of particulars. If there are people in the general array who rate the game at 1 (and the majority at 10), this does not mean that those who assess the game at 1 are wrong. ... ... Each person has his own assessment system and everyone's opinion in statistics (and not fanboyism) has the right to life without reservations about adequacy, consistency, correctness, etc.

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

Vladimir2012
"4" is not pure hating.

"Well, make a button like / dislike"
Not my field of activity) But I can convey my wish to other moderators who work closely with programmers. And there this request will still be considered.

C
Crymeman 09.11.21

Kraicher wrote: It
is not correct to rate games by whether you like the game or not.
How to evaluate? As everybody? Why assessments are needed then? I don't like the game, but damn it, to be correct I have to give it a high mark?

pochtipushkin, you are also wrong. You don't have to play the game to appreciate it. Why rape yourself and play what you didn't like initially? For the sake of evaluation? So you can put an estimate from the first hour. And the assessment will be subjective, no more.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Crymeman
I do not like the game, but damn it, to be correct I have to give it a high mark?
This is the position of fanboys, otherwise it is incorrect to act.

PS I noticed an interesting thing. ... ... pay attention to the avatars of most of the "opposition" =) After that, many questions disappeared from me.

pochtipushkin, you are also wrong. You don't have to play the game to appreciate it. Why rape yourself and play what you didn't like initially? For the sake of evaluation? So you can put an estimate from the first hour. And the assessment will be subjective, no more.

Where does this conclusion come from? Who said that I played the Witcher a lot, tortured myself? Ten hours (or so) was enough for me. I honestly expected to be "just about to catch", but did not wait. ... ... Not mine. ... ... And I have said more than once above that 4 is my subjective assessment.

C
Crymeman 09.11.21

pochtipushkin I did not mean the Witcher. To evaluate any game - an hour in the game is enough, you do not need to go through it.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

To install the dlc, a number of conditions must be met. First, you need to turn counterclockwise 13 times during the Full Moon. After that, you need to find an altar (a gentle stone boulder will do, the main thing is that it is not higher than the level of the diaphragm of the chest), and then read "Our Father ..." on the contrary 6 times. Then before dawn, slaughter a black chicken - sprinkle blood on the altar. Then you need to wrap her head in cotton wool and bury it at the foot of the altar. Leave until the add-on is released. In no case should this place be touched, for the main condition for at least the slightest possibility of setting the dls is considered to be removal from the altar after the ritual. Do not come closer than 20 meters.
Good luck.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Crymeman
pochtipushkin I did not mean the Witcher. An hour in the game is enough to estimate, you don't have to go through it.

Where have I argued otherwise?

C
Crymeman 09.11.21

pochtipushkin wrote:
Where did I assert the opposite?
Perhaps the nickname was simply confused. I'm sorry.

k
kirborisich 09.11.21

pochtipushkin
For what 4 points? Please explain.

ZY I am not a fanboy of any of the games.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

kirborisich
pochtipushkin
For what 4 points? Please explain.

Create a special topic for such reasoning, please.

I
Ilya Kiddin 09.11.21

But what is it, and then they lit it ... For me, the main drawback of the Witcher is that it is impossible to either praise or scold him. "Radicals" will surely come running)) from both sides to impose their opinion.
PS Uv. Pochtipushkin definitely noted that about blind haters / fanboys who go on about emotions, but to evaluate something on the scale of "like-dislike" - these are emotions.

k
kirborisich 09.11.21

OK.

A
Argo R 09.11.21

pochtipushkin wrote:
In turn, I have supported, support and will continue to support the games from the Fromov with "blood". So I follow my principle and advise others, otherwise we will not see worthy products.
I hate Fromov and wish them the fastest bankruptcy. How can this shit be played? What is there to support? Plotless jerks for masochists?