3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaq9832 09.11.21 11:14 pm

DLC Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have such a question, when will dls come out, how to install it without reinstalling the game itself?
50 Comments
Sort by:
p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Argo R
I hate Fromov and wish them the fastest bankruptcy. How can this shit be played? What is there to support? Plotless jerks for masochists?

There are no games / developers that would be liked by everyone =)
And this, by the way, was just an example. ... ...

A
Argo R 09.11.21

Crymeman
Crymeman wrote:
pochtipushkin I didn't mean the Witcher. To evaluate any game - an hour in the game is enough, you do not need to go through it.
What kind of nonsense ?! I know a lot of masterpieces among games that didn't seem like that after an hour, and a lot of shit, from which I was satisfied after an hour of playing, and then spat.

d
djjack 09.11.21

THURISAZ wrote:
To install the DLS, a number of conditions must be met. First, you need to turn counterclockwise 13 times during the Full Moon. After that, you need to find an altar (a gentle stone boulder will do, the main thing is that it is not higher than the level of the diaphragm of the chest), and then read "Our Father ..." on the contrary 6 times. Then before dawn, slaughter a black chicken - sprinkle blood on the altar. Then you need to wrap her head in cotton wool and bury it at the foot of the altar. Leave until the add-on is released. In no case should you touch this place, because the main condition for at least the slightest possibility of setting the dls is considered to be removal from the altar after the ritual. Do not come closer than 20 meters.
I did everything, came home, and I myself was already on the SSD ... I'm sitting playing "Blood and Wine", thanks,

K
KingBaby 09.11.21

it will be released tomorrow at 10:00

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

pochtipushkin wrote:
Everyone has their own rating system
According to your philosophy, the pedophile also has its own morality. This is so, on the subject of their assessments. And based on your assessment of The Witcher, one conclusion is that you don’t know a lot about games.

C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

Kraicher
Why are you sticking to him, are you our fanboy?
This is his personal assessment, which he does not impose on anyone.
Let him evaluate the games as he wants, his right.
Moreover, this is not a review, which means it's time to lag behind this man who gave the Polish shrine 4 points.

k
kirborisich 09.11.21

Excuse me, of course, but it seems to me that before evaluating any product (no matter what scale - your personal or generally accepted), you need to taste it. After all, in order to understand the taste of a candy, for example, you need to eat it, and not just lick it. After all, it is possible on the basis of your assessment that your friend, just an acquaintance or a stranger judges the product. After all, the rating system exists so that a person can evaluate the product and make his choice.

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

Liara wrote:
Why are you sticking to him, are you our fanboy?
Because such experts are enraged. For example? a man approached the "Sistine Madonna" and appreciated it - a daub. Well, who is this man - an asshole.
PS And I'm not a fanboy of any game, just for reference.
And at least all gaming ceremonies and publishers (except for the moronic BAFT) recognized The Witcher as the best.

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

Kraicher
Kraicher wrote:
Although there are trash that cannot be evaluated at all.)))
Your opinion is not the only true, not the ultimate truth. For some, some games are a masterpiece, but for others they are trash. Respect other people's tastes. If a person does not agree with the opinion of the majority, this does not mean that he is wrong. Get used to it.

"According to your philosophy, the pedophile also has its own morality."
But there is no need for such demagoguery, we are talking about ordinary games, and not about the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.

And I think it's time to end the argument, this is not the topic at all.

k
kirborisich 09.11.21

Agree. The topic is not about that. I respect everyone's opinion, but an argument is good. As they say: in a dispute, truth is born. Just in order to write about whether you like the game or not, there are topics like "impression of the game", etc., and there you can even smear everything with shit. And the ratings are still put by reviewers (people who have passed the game inside and out), and who are able to appreciate all its pros and cons. After all, they exist so that people can navigate in games, and when assessments are given by non-professionals (like "rolled-not-rolled", "my-not my" universe) it is already wrong.