3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
julik68 06.11.19 04:31 pm

Crashes as soon as start for the first time to go to Athena (Borderlands 3)

Play with the PC version, and in the passing game, faced with the problem that with the passage 3 of the head I immediately start the first time to go to Athena crashes without any notification. I was looking for the save , immediately after landing nowhere. Can someone help, MB patches to throw or save it for Athena. Any Persian will do.
242 Comments
Sort by:
T
TaskeSempai 06.11.19

Don't know what exactly helped but was off on the transition to Athens put the graphics on low with 12dx full-screen mode in your resolution. And did it [Try to remove all the contents of the folder C:\Users\имя\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor. Helped me when you visit you need to repeat these voodoo]

2MoRRoW 06.11.19

Athens got the following (I think Lectra also good).
Run the game as administrator, loaded to the Shelter, set in task Manager priority real time after tphols through the capsule in Athens and I was not kitanola!
436,30 Nvidia drivers, DX11 mode, High preset settings.

B
Beyondixx 06.11.19

The people who can throw a save character LVL 20-25 anyone except the siren too boring

H
H0micide 06.11.19

Beyondixx
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19eak66dzpzmR7N-WBWIaL3q_oCVLe5Mf/view?usp=sharing
Mose 22 level

k
kostyan417 06.11.19

Nick Winchester
Yes, I tried

s
s1nteez 06.11.19

Have any of the old? Would it ever be a patch and what to expect?

G
Grisj1q 06.11.19

Understand the perfect recipe fix!) First remove all files from folders C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor. Then just run the game in settings immediately put drtx12, full screen mode and fight! And so I repeat before each login. This sequence helped me, I hope you can help)

k
kostyan417 06.11.19

In short, I tried offline activation - and lo and behold Athens ships without missions, the result is pirates of the stupid not propatchen

A
Aleksandr Soin1 06.11.19

Guys skinte save any Persian only after storyline quests for Athena please

s
s1nteez 06.11.19

kostyan417
What is offline activation?

K
Koksixam 06.11.19

Grisj1q
Same as put 12 direks the game requires a reboot of the information entered into force

D
Danil141 06.11.19

By the way, about 12 D is all the garbage I managed to log in only 2 times. But at 11 1 time and not for the first time. A feeling that the percentage of the input of the 90/10.

k
kostyan417 06.11.19

s1nteez
In a personal written

T
Tvoyk0tik 06.11.19

kostyan417
Write it up and PM me, please

P
Pacman game 06.11.19

kostyan417
write for all

k
kostyan417 06.11.19

Do not torture people, offline activation do 90 rubles worth and you will be happy. Played all day today, everywhere comes nowhere throws, including on Lektra city

p
pvlavr 06.11.19

Also THROW IN ATHENS, and very funny situation, passed first time, flew to the location with no problems at all, passed a couple of missions, I perezalil the game couldn't load at all, crashes on startup.Pereproshel to the place when you need to parachute to the location of the departure Tried everything listed here and not only methods (except for very over the type of Windows reinstallation, have not misrepresented the age, that would do it for the sake of the game) no one helped. The game really hooked, like all the previous parts at the time, probably will have to take a license, although at the moment it is not particularly expensive, want to save money, but as they say,free cheese...

M
Molotoof 06.11.19

helped way with the paging file. put it regarding the system and all OK became.

V
Valeriy Maishev 06.11.19

Alexey Rakhmanov
NO SHIT DID NOT HELP

T
The X-Files 06.11.19

Alexey Rakhmanov
In the sense of your? he thought I wrote that had a similar problem with COD at the time when the very first splash screen when you start a new game thrown to the desktop with an error in the memory dump.