3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
julik68 06.11.19 04:31 pm

Crashes as soon as start for the first time to go to Athena (Borderlands 3)

Play with the PC version, and in the passing game, faced with the problem that with the passage 3 of the head I immediately start the first time to go to Athena crashes without any notification. I was looking for the save , immediately after landing nowhere. Can someone help, MB patches to throw or save it for Athena. Any Persian will do.
242 Comments
Sort by:
j
julik68 06.11.19

Everywhere can run to perform additional tasks but Athena can not get=(

V
Voin Morgota 06.11.19

julik68
I have here in the transition to lecturer city crashes.

j
julik68 06.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
lecturer city where is it to Athens ?

j
julik68 06.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
and that can give sohranyalku in front of Athena , just where I fly =)

l
legusor 06.11.19

wrote somewhere that pirates can disable in-game overlay geforce experience on nvidia cards, if it is enabled. have read that nvidia helps the rollback from the latest driver 441.08 on the penultimate.
and Yes, the crack curve. some pirates first works, but after rebooting the computer just crashes at startup. I don't understand why pituary from codex posted Nochnoy release.

V
Voin Morgota 06.11.19

legusor
Yes job moxie to kill killatron or how he was, but Athena here just moved normally. The task to find Maya.

K
KingBaby 06.11.19

also flew on lecturer city decided low settings .. and was forgotten .. now the Athens half , so I think where the people there are the crashes ? in what place

j
julik68 06.11.19

KingBaby
in the vehicle when you enter the capsule, connected and crashes right before the first move to Athena. If you have the opportunity directly into Athena sohranyalku to give, though I'll play . And it is not solved. In the VC I can give the link there will give me one thread sohranyalku

K
KingBaby 06.11.19

julik68
let's throw

V
Voin Morgota 06.11.19

KingBaby
What exactly changed, all on low? The resolution did not touch?

j
julik68 06.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Didn't touch anything in resolution settings. But the transfer save Athena did not help. Crashes. See just wait for a patch or a very clever dude

j
julik68 06.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
and settings like minimum payout

K
KingBaby 06.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
only the settings to the minimum well and the Internet is turned off, permission is not touched

S
Skips22 06.11.19

julik68
had the same problem, just tried to reduce all settings to low, resolution to HD and to limit the frame rate to 30 IRS... help! can try it and you will succeed

j
julik68 06.11.19

Skips22
just tried these dances with a tambourine, zero emotion=( Help save to the following location after Athens

D
Deamon13666 06.11.19

Try to remove all the contents of the folder C:\Users\имя\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor. Helped me during a subsequent visit to need to repeat this voodoo.

j
julik68 06.11.19

Deamon13666
no, it didn't help

G
GinerX 06.11.19

Deamon13666
Thank you!
Helped.

V
Voin Morgota 06.11.19

KingBaby
Really helps, flew in low and came back on ultra. And play. Can Director 12 to turn off.let me check.

W
Whiskyorigin 06.11.19

When you switch to lektra city crashes