3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Euro_2007 09.11.21 11:45 pm

Independence FM Custom Radio (Grand Theft Auto 4)

People help how you can create your own radino on Xbjx 360 in the game Gta 4 ??
191 Comments
Sort by:
c
coach_spb_89 09.11.21

Supported formats: MP3, WMA, M4A.

B
Bad Alchemist 09.11.21

I had a list of skok from how many scanned, but the muzlo is still not played ... so idiotic chatter ...

d
demont 09.11.21

1. We drop the music files into the folder with the radio (I threw mp3) C: Users Username Documents Rockstar Games GTA IV User Music (Vista SP1)
2. Start the game, go to the audio settings, click full scan (at the bottom there will be information how many scanned, for example 12 57)
3. So that there is no chatter on the radio in the Independent radio option instead of - Radio, put something else.
4. Actually, everything plays for me.
You can try to get into another car and turn on the radio there. change songs button B and N.

q
qwerty000 09.11.21

I think I understood the solution to the problem ... probably it is necessary that the path does not contain Russian letters, since my path is C: Documents and Settings 1 My Documents Rockstar Games GTA IV User Music
(XP sp3)
can I change to English my Documents?

B
Bad Alchemist 09.11.21

if this was the case, he would not scan songs ... IMHO ..

q
qwerty000 09.11.21

he does not scan for me = /
for a split second Scanning ... that's all

D
Dаrius 09.11.21

Renamed "My Documents" to "moi documenti1" it worked :)

l
lB.RS-29l 09.11.21

You must first optimize the game, go to the end, and only then rip the music out of the game !!!! :)

D
Dаrius 09.11.21

And where does "rip out" when, on the contrary, it is necessary to "insert"?

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.11.21

But my whist does not allow me to rename the names of system folders. Can you change the names somehow? Or change the location of the files to scan.

D
DeTerminator 09.11.21

And I generally have radio stations cut out, so I'm thinking where to download it, but Independence FM doesn't want to work either - they don't look for tracks, once he looked for them, found them, but they don't want to play ...

M
Makarovani 09.11.21

And my usual radio is not always played ... there is music in the game. but does not want to be reproduced. I do not know what to do

L
LOST 09.11.21

post the file RADIO_INDEPENDENCE.rpf bought a pirate and there the radio is erased and all the files are of the same size .... I would at least have my own tracks ..

L
LOST 09.11.21

and how much does he even weigh? lay it out ... huh ....

Z
Z-Un1t 09.11.21

and how to rename my documents?

M
MeitDeist 09.11.21

people, duck and what, it is enough to throw the shortcuts to the songs in a specific folder and what will happen? will it be like Niko sticks his own mp3 in every car? :) By the way, but thinking :)
what will happen to the quality and volume of sound, as there is mp3, this quality will be, but the volume will not be adjusted by the game itself?

and how is Shuffle mode different from something else? I suppose there is no advertising, unlike the Radio mode, but what is the difference between them?

N
NiteLite 09.11.21

Listen guys, who has already put music in this folder? And then I put 20-30 songs there, scanned it in the menu and nifiga does not plow. And at the same time tell who has what muzlo is in the user tracks?

2pac - Enemies With Me (produced by Esova Productions)
The Game - Too Much
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
DMX - Lord Give Me A Sign
Papoose - Freestyle Perfecta
Method Man ft. Limp Bizkit - N 2 Gether Now
Raekwon ft. Ghostface Killah & Method Man - Ice Cream

M
MeitDeist 09.11.21

oh cool, everything works :) the truth will be a little louder than the main radio, it's a pity the game itself does not adjust the volume, but makes it depending on the quality of the song: '(
yeah ... if you compare, the quality of your mp3 and the quality of the radio - the difference is noticeable :) by the
way, will it play for people in cars too or not? :)

set myself the following tracks :)

Vanilla Sky - Umbrella
Britney Spears - Womanizer
Three Days Grace - I Hate
Three Days Grace - Let you down
Three Days Grace - Never too late
Three Days Grace - Scared
KoRn - Evolution
KoRn - Throw me away
KoRn - Everything I've known
KoRn - Play me (ft. Nas)
30 Seconds to Mars - Capricorn
30 Seconds to Mars - A beautiful lie
30 Seconds to Mars - Was it a dream
30 Seconds to Mars - From yesterday
30 Seconds to Mars - The kill
POD - Execute the sounds
POD - Sleeping awake
POD - Will you
POD - On the grind
Eminem - Lose yourself
2Pac - Better dayz
2Pac - Baby don't cry (II)
2Pac - Killuminati
Melanie C - Never be the same again
Chevelle - Saferwaters
Chevelle - Well enough alone
Chevelle - I get it
Chevelle - Saturdays
Unwritten Law - The celebration song (NFS U2)
Nelly Furtado - Te busque
Nelly Furtado - Say it right
Nelly Furtado - All good things
The Buzzhorn - Ordinary (NFS Hot Pursuit 2)

t
tortilla 09.11.21

everything works for me, but in the folder with my mp3 songs I threw shortcuts to the songs that I have elsewhere ...

t
tortilla 09.11.21

and at the beginning of the game I did a complete scan, and put the radio on Shuffle ... and everything worked on Independence FM