3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Euro_2007 09.11.21 11:45 pm

Independence FM Custom Radio (Grand Theft Auto 4)

People help how you can create your own radino on Xbjx 360 in the game Gta 4 ??
191 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jekiz 09.11.21

I can’t switch songs with the B and N buttons. What the hell ??

A
Andy1406 09.11.21

dudes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nada just insert shortcuts from songs, not the songs themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.11.21

Dude, you're not the first to suggest this.

P
PanKeker 09.11.21

You just need to have the path to the files and the compositions themselves in English!

l
ladykiller69 09.11.21

Everything works for mnu, Dance plays ...

X
XboxHater 09.11.21

It's okay too.

S
StormX07 09.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
Independence FM - Steers :)

Here's another bonus
Who ADSL
"RADIO ONLINE" has its own
link to the cheat
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/11938/

Now I hear ULTRA Radio (Moscow) 70.19FM

+ Copy the shortcut to the folder with your music in
My Documents Rockstar Games GTA IV User Music

After that, do not forget to rename the shortcut in English letters.
Since GTA IV does not support Cyrillic.

A
Attackon 09.11.21

In general, yes - everything is simple ... we do not throw the songs themselves, but the shortcuts to them in the Usertracks folder, then a full scan and everything is ok - it works!

l
lleeggoo 09.11.21

And if the user was created in Cyrillic?) (
The username itself can be changed, but the path to the folder where the tracks are to be thrown looks like this:

C: Documents and Settings Mozart My Documents Rockstar Games GTA IV User Music

And this very folder "Mozart" can neither be deleted nor changed.

Who has bright thoughts?)

l
lleeggoo 09.11.21

everything worked by adding shortcuts to tracks in the same folder)

It’s strange somehow: if the tracks themselves are to be
thrown into this folder, then the path to it must be on transliteration, and if I’m shortcuts, it’s all the same what is the path to it) oO

D
Dracksimus 09.11.21

plizz help me, I knew about the muse, but for me this kind of shnyaga radio does not work, what should I do, and moreover, the current has started to choose a radio station and the current is just interference = (moreover, it is so there, then I can choose what to do) can anyone give their files for the radio to work

b
brUtaLitY O_o 09.11.21

Damn, I have a cant on the radio, only advertising ....... I copied the music into a folder ..... so she doesn't fucking play on the radio ......

N
NedViD 09.11.21

copy track labels ..... then scan in the game and everything works fine, no need to change anything in the name of the documents

A
Attackon 09.11.21

It somehow seems strange: if the tracks themselves are to be
thrown into this folder, then the path to it must be on transliteration, and if I have shortcuts, it doesn't matter which way to get to it) oO

What's incomprehensible? When you throw the shortcuts, and not the tracks themselves into the folder - then when the game links to this shortcut - the link goes to the path to your music, for example D: Music LP In_the_end.mp3, and not to "My Documents", the path to which is written in Cyrillic!

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.11.21

I decided to troubleshoot like this.
At first I threw in shortcuts. Didn't help. Throwing tracks. Didn't help. I threw tracks and labels on them, and, lo and behold, they were recognized. By the way. Names should contain only English letters, preferably other characters (brackets, for example) should not be allowed as well.

l
live 09.11.21

threw shortcuts, threw the tracks themselves, to: user / My Documents / Rockstar Games / GTA 4 / User Music ...
I go into the game, I press full scan, but it goes very quickly, and the game does not have a shit about my music ...
really I created this directory myself. this is normal? Or should it appear on its own after installing the game?
in short, I don’t know about this or not ... and independence fm does not work ((
what can I do ???

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.11.21

Itself should appear

l
live 09.11.21

I installed the game not in the program files, but in d: games ... maybe that's why it didn't appear?

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.11.21

I also have D: / games and all the rules

l
live 09.11.21

now I have all the rules