3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Euro_2007 09.11.21 11:45 pm

Independence FM Custom Radio (Grand Theft Auto 4)

People help how you can create your own radino on Xbjx 360 in the game Gta 4 ??
191 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nmozg 09.11.21

Please explain. So I put myself a game, a pirated copy, the folder weighs a little more than 11 gigabytes. Not a single radio works, only the interference is audible. Did I understand correctly that the pirates banged all the radio stations ??? Judging by the weight of the game. (How much does the game folder with working radio stations weigh?).
And yet, I threw the labels, it was scanned normally, but the Mouzon is not audible damn it.

p
plоhotnikOFF 09.11.21

I have a full licensed version of 14.9 GB.

H
HUNTER AK 09.11.21

hello to all who know how to cram music gta4 tell me plz)))))

s
slava-mercenary 09.11.21

I have a face, I stuffed my tracks there and still does not rob anything (

K
KiteCat [Level 80 Elf] 09.11.21

On a pirate, you will not play anything, but on a pirate you need to copy the shortcuts, then scan!

N
N1KО 09.11.21

Rave

G
Grand theft aero 09.11.21

Did you check KiteCat yourself first?

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.11.21

There is such a trouble with Independence FM - after a while, 30-40 minutes, my tracks disappear and there is only advertising. Who's got this shit too?

N
N1KО 09.11.21

Mnu

L
LOS01 09.11.21

who has a pirate of the Russian version:
install the 2nd patch and will scan! (checked)

g
ghost_98 09.11.21

It seems that the host of this radio is sarcastic about musical tastes. What he says?)

S
Spamero_OK 09.11.21

I have a problem. The radio is on, the tracks are playing ... but! From time to time the game freezes for 6-7 seconds. Everything would be fine, but the same thing happens during videos, because of which the video and sound start to go out of order = (. Such a trouble only after I threw my songs and scanned them. For the sake of experiment, I deleted the songs, and everything works fine, without Again set, again visas. What kind of henna, tell me?!

A
AxeLite 09.11.21

Spamero_OK, and the tracks are not stored on an external hard drive by accident?

S
Spamero_OK 09.11.21

no, everything is on disc C

N
N1KО 09.11.21

It freezes for about one second, but this is only at the beginning, as soon as I turn on Independence FM. Try to scan your PC for viruses, defragmenting it might help ...

G
GOLD 09.11.21

I put almost all Limp Bizkit albums into my game, now the game is a little buggy. =)

S
SLaM93 09.11.21

By the way, I noticed that when you put a DJ in the options, he smears the music that was inserted in every possible way, for example: "Now let's listen to something else from the funeral music", it turns out hilarious) Rockstar in its repertoire :))

S
ScarsOnBroadway 09.11.21

In general, I throw music into my documents blah blah blah, in the game I cut in the independency fm and my music is not there, who knows what the problem is?

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 09.11.21

Rename "My Documents" to "My Documents". Place it at any address, the main thing is that there is no Cyrillic alphabet in the address. Then in the game, go to the audio settings and do a full scan.

B
BIBIK in da house 09.11.21

hmm, there are topics about this (sort of):
- you need to throw shortcuts to songs - you
need to do a full scan (in the audio settings (you can also turn off the microphone there)) -
turn on the independency fm and listen to your songs!