3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dispel 09.11.21 11:57 pm

Funny games (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Fortunately, the game shines not only with its funny stories (and no less funny endings :-)) but also with the funniest bugs and blunders of loHalizators.
To dilute the boring atmosphere on the forum, write who you noticed!
60 Comments
Sort by:
d
dispel 09.11.21

No, say what you want, but the ending of the game is the most cool one I know. After the frame: "Boom - love, Jack" - so it struck for a laugh !!!)))
and then another kind of friends having a rest in nature - and this Ancient Vamp)) - in general, almost collapsed from the chair)))

d
dispel 09.11.21

There is also a flaw in the scripts:
in the Red Dragon bar in Chinatown there is a peasant (I don’t remember the name - they all look the same to me), a Chinese (quite logical), a former killer - now an alkanaut.
So, he periodically goes to the toilet. If, when he goes out from there to talk to him, then after the conversation he will immediately go there again.
I just can't understand whether my Macavian is acting on him like that (just like a laxative), if the man drinks so much, or most likely the prostate. yeah old age is not a joy. and the game turns out to be as close as possible to life ...

K
Kungas 09.11.21

Yeah, hilarious moments in the game are enough.

R
Russkaya Borzaya 09.11.21

During the second playthrough I had a chance to talk to the Gray Wolf - the script glitched and Beckett did not turn into a human in the warehouse ... It's a pity, however, the movements of the wolf's lips were not animated :)

N
Nosferatu 09.11.21

What I liked the most about the Bush administration. A masterpiece; D
Another of the jokes is one of the lohanized screensavers, where about maps of the area from a height of a personal flight (English jargon you need to know;))

d
dispel 09.11.21

Sorry, what exactly is the Bush administration? ;-)

R

David Hatter's an aspiring screenwriter and hotel manager. He comes in more often than he would admit, several years now - poor dear just can't get a break. I overheard him talking about his new screenplay with one of my girls. ... ... It was about secret societies and creatures that found themselves dealing with inner beasts and persecution by elder monsters. ... .sound reminiscent of something to you?

1) They're making another Share Bears movie?
2) A movie about the game industry ?! He stole my idea!
3) He's writing a movie about the Bush administration?
4) Oh. ... .he's writing about Kindred. ... ...

d
dispel 09.11.21

AA, yes yes yes yes, yes !!! it was such a thing !!! Well, super!))

d
dispel 09.11.21

By the way, cold steel hook in eng. version (in models for sure) is called Bush_hook (something immediately comes to mind the saying - like a sickle .....)! And why did Mr. George displease the Troika so much ??? :-)

R

:) I didn't think about the garden sickle in such a context ... Bush ... hmmm .... :)

also about jokes - glitchy, not scenario.

In the Ventrue Tower, the final mission, you walk through the levels full of Ventrue guards. There is an inner window in one of the rooms. One especially stupid wump stubbornly licked at me - I threw him out the window with a blow of my fist. Half a minute later, he rose again and lane at me. Again, a blow to the jaw, flies out the window. It was repeated 7 times ... In the end, I was just laughing ... I would have to load the save, shoot a video and edit this thing to comedy music :)

It's even more fun when someone thrown back with a blow up sticks to the ceiling ... I managed to pin two Chinese people side by side in the golden temple ... but I really did try it on purpose ... and for a couple of seconds after that they still jerk their legs so funny ... :)

P
PlayGround.ru 09.11.21

I was most amused by the sight of Dr. Johansen. Immediately I remembered the character from the movie "I see nothing, I hear nothing". "Dr. Johansen is Shwetsya, Ja-Ja!" (Who watched the film with an uncensored translation - they will understand me, gee!)

I went after the Camarilla. Sorry for offtopic, but is it worth it to immediately go through the endings for the rest? Are they very different? Or postpone alternatives until a new passage by another clan?

R

All other endings are SERIOUSly different from the endings behind the Camarilla ...

C
Crowmaster 09.11.21

Have you noticed the poses in which vampires freeze while jumping ..?
* Hint - "Matrix", Trin ....: x

I
Ilya_A 09.11.21

A funny joke was discovered by my wife. After completing the game, she started a new one for a new Persian: when scrolling the initial video, her old character was sitting in the courtroom

S
Skuns 09.11.21

in the game you can change the look of the character!
I don’t remember what exactly I wrote, I’ve written a lot, but the first line was definitely vstats ge ..... I don’t remember what I
wrote further! How to find out Toko unsubscribe!

z
zosik 09.11.21

A dark night, an old cemetery, an ominous moon, an owl gagging, a dilapidated hut ... a
watchman named Romero is in suspense for a zombie invasion ... Hmm, director of the famous horror films about the dead, George Romero ... Interesting coincidence ...

M
MADgine 09.11.21

> A funny joke was discovered by my wife. After completing the game, she started a new one for a new Persian: when scrolling the initial video, her old character was sitting in the courtroom

z
zzzt 09.11.21

He-he-he)))) A
glitch with Beckett (as Greyhound said) was noticed by me))) A joke ..
When the Tremere passed the warehouse, Beckett still turned into a two-legged Homasapiens)
But when the gamal Gangrel he remained a wolf ... only I thought that this is such a special trick, like the little wolf did not show its face)))

G
Gutts 09.11.21

In Santa Monica, when you complete the quest for cutting paintings, you can meet Officer Chang near the gallery. So, if you play with him, and then move away and stand nearby, you can hear him SINGING. .Well, you've probably heard: "bad guys, bad guys, what will you do when I come for you." I laughed like a madman.
Another point is also related to Janet. When, after visiting the hotel, you enter the sisters' room, this little piglet looks at you and with mock indignation asks: “What if I were naked?” And this despite the fact that she is wearing almost nothing.

R
Rice 09.11.21

Gutts
And Jeannette didn't tell me that .......