3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dispel 09.11.21 11:57 pm

Funny games (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Fortunately, the game shines not only with its funny stories (and no less funny endings :-)) but also with the funniest bugs and blunders of loHalizators.
To dilute the boring atmosphere on the forum, write who you noticed!
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoliceMan 09.11.21

Sorry, a little off topic.
Playing as a malka, how to speak with a stop sign? And where is it located?
And the announcer on the TV will start the dialogue himself? You just need to turn on the TV set?

R
Russkaya Borzaya 09.11.21

You need that stop sign at the entrance to the underground car park in Downtown (Fat Larry is hanging out nearby).
To talk to a TV set, all you have to do is turn on the TV. But you can only talk to him at a certain stage in the development of the plot, somewhere in the second third of the game; after returning from the dungeons of nosferatu, or even a little later.

A
Angelina 09.11.21

There are really a lot of jokes in the game ... Some little phrases are worth something

P
PoliceMan 09.11.21

Russkaya Borzaya
Thank you for your answer. I figured out the telecom, I read in the scripts that> 65 percent of the game should be completed. I will wait.

But with a sign, garbage, how to talk to him? I walked around and pressed "use", nothing happens. Maybe I should have approached him when I took a mission from Larry about a suitcase in the parking lot? If so, then I passed it a long time ago. :(

R
Russkaya Borzaya 09.11.21

I used to talk to him when I set off on Larry's mission, just along the way. But you can also later.
In general, the question of a conversation with a sign was discussed in great detail here:
http://vampirebloodlines.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=60&st=75

M
MADgine 09.11.21

You don't need to use anything - the "dialogue" itself turns on when you run past ...
Or it doesn't turn on. If we get lucky...

G
Gutts 09.11.21

With a sign the following:
The fact is that in "Downtown" there are several such signs. And the sign with which your Malkovich will speak is determined randomly. My Malkovian girl spoke to me with a sign near the Last Round.

l
linkey 09.11.21

The Diner cafe sells en-and-dance and srittles:
http://up.li.ru/?id=111911;v.jpg

“f * ck you” is also written at the traffic lights (at all)

S
SUSUL1 09.11.21

I got an AFFIGUE joke! Started the game with a swung to disgraceful Persian without any cheat when! To do this, I chose a Persian and shared his skills, after which, after going to the character selection screen, I took my Persian again and his skill points were not discarded !!! I wonder if it works for everyone, or do I have such a glitch?

S
Simarla 09.11.21

2SUSUL1
This is a bug with starting points. I have pumped three heroes to the maximum. =) The only thing is not to greatly pump talents, if they change from level to level (for example Thaumaturgy), in this case I could not go through those tasks on the introductory mission where magic must be turned on (the computer said that you are supposedly using the wrong magic), although ...
If you put the official patch, then unfortunately, this cute bug no longer works. And it also does not work if you put new clans.

I liked another joke: when I completed the task with Lily and came to E, he began to say that he wanted to leave, until "Jack got out of the box" and adds that Rose said so.

From the unnamed: Lohalization compared the world of darkness and Cosmopolitan magazine.

And I happened to meet a serial killer at the Diner when I went there after completing a task for Teresa. You can even talk to him (though he immediately sends me).

A kid in Santa Monica, standing next to Mercurio's apartment, can be nicely robbed for a watch and it seems 120 $.

Miss Velor gives you a photo for completing the assignment with David Hutter. Once I accidentally clicked on it while trading - I was given $ 550 for it!

In general, the game is quite fun with money. Heather always paid me 500 bucks at the first meeting at my house.

About Beckett in the form of a dog - I think he reacts to the clan. With Tremir he is ALWAYS a human, and with a Malkavian he is a dog.

In the room opposite Mercurio's room, there is a poster of Imalia on the wall.

The guy from the DMP says the whole truth about himself (going for the second cassette tape in an Internet cafe): "we just copied it, only put our logo ..." or something like that =)

I can't understand why there is green in the pimple monster tsimiske's name is Andrey ...

So far I can't remember anything interesting anymore ... I have to go play :)

V
VINTURO 09.11.21

In fact, everything is simple. The Sabbats have a tradition to call the most not-beautiful boys in the sect (and he really is not the most handsome) Andrey! But this tradition is not badly misused (because the whole sect would have consisted of Andreev) and therefore in your quest log in the section "Completed this week" the inscription "You have defeated Andrey" will proudly flaunt.

T
Thirteen 09.11.21

There is a basketball hoop in the ruined building opposite the Last Round bar. When passing the quest to find a maniac (after you hear the recording on the phone in the Skyline apartments), the head of the murdered person will be lying there. Here is her and me to throw a ring, and if you get to breathe ...
Py.Sy. - I personally threw from under the ring, so it's easier to hit

T
Thirteen 09.11.21

In the Internet cafe Ground Zero (Ground 0) on one computer, there is an email, which says about the secret code that opens the bonus race of vampires, in the new game from Troika ... I entered it, but it didn't work ...

T
Thirteen 09.11.21

by the way about the shops! the store in Hollywood is full of all kinds of renamed goods: Says chips, n '&' n candies, and Area laundry detergent (there are a lot of interesting things). The case happened! Sometimes a Kent wanders around the same store. And sometimes he speaks such nonsense ...

T
Thirteen 09.11.21

Noticed that in Santa Monica a taxi levitates above the ground ... And you noticed who the driver is (well, if you passed it, you will probably find out).

T
Thirteen 09.11.21

Escho you are funny! In the theater (it can be accessed through the sewers in the city center) enter 'noclip' into the console and walk there. Find a place similar but part of the street in Santa Monica, there is in the dark .... your double!
Py.Sy. - escho there you can find a room in which you were turned into a vampire ...

V
Valerya 09.11.21

And immediately after the failed mission with the corpses in the cemetery, all of a sudden some kind of woman appeared out of nowhere, swinging her samurai sword in front of me with might and main .. (unfortunately I cannot provide a video) ... I naturally did not escape from such a surprise .. Well, in short, she cut me)) I thought we could be some sort of hidden mission .. but there is no such thing, and there is no trace in the tips for the passage.

X
Xandee 09.11.21

I think I guess what it could be. Having failed the mission in the cemetery, you lose Masquerade points, and you already did not have the full amount of them, so the hunters began to run after you.

V
Valerya 09.11.21

I had enough of them;)

g
gornostaiut3 09.11.21

Toka found a bug with madness. If you type the frenzyplayer command in the console more than 2 times in a row, then you remain in the form of a beast, but you control the character. I advise you to save because there is no reverse effect and use the weapon below in the guise of a beast!