3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dispel 09.11.21 11:57 pm

Funny games (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Fortunately, the game shines not only with its funny stories (and no less funny endings :-)) but also with the funniest bugs and blunders of loHalizators.
To dilute the boring atmosphere on the forum, write who you noticed!
60 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita11 09.11.21

I remember the joke when you play as a nosferatu in Santa Monica in a diner after talking to granny many times (going out, entering the building) she unfortunately dies, but to death he makes fun of her from which she faints and eventually dies, as I am above wrote;)

X
Xandee 09.11.21

It's like in a quest about a restaurant critic in Hollywood - there, if other clans need to talk him out, then when passing nosferatu, it's enough to just talk to the critic)))

N
Nikita11 09.11.21

I also remembered a mad glitch with a weapon - I changed from a firearm to a manual one (during the battle with Ming-Zhao) it did not work out (hands were hanging as if they were holding a pistol, but they were empty) because of him he died.

V
Virt's leg 09.11.21

Autopilot malfunctioned ... and I thought ghosts were flying through walls ..)

pix.PlayGround.ru

V
Valerya 09.11.21

In my fish warehouse, that monster broke one of the pipes with cold, and it froze for 10 seconds))) Such a funny ice statue stood)))
who knows how to make pictures from the game?

C
Chancellor 09.11.21

When in Chinatown you enter the alley opposite the warehouse, a whore makes a cop mi --- t! I haven't seen this in any game! Well, well!

D
Darkrider 09.11.21

Quote: "When in Chinatown you walk into the alley in front of the warehouse, a whore makes a cop mi --- t!"

Seriously? Hmm, I need to go through this great game again.

G
Glucker 09.11.21

If at the very end you ask the taxi driver to take you to Mercury for weapons, then new dialogue branches will appear in the dialogue with Mercury: 1) He will express his opinion about you (he will approve if you joined Lacroix and read the notation if he chose anarchs, Ming-Xiao or someone -you see) 2) When you ask about people, you can ask about Troika (the creators of the din, who does not know) and he will answer like: yes, there are guys like that to us, vampires, it seems that they know too much about us and we need to figure out why.
ZY since Troika Games ceased to exist, I think they were sorted out :-)

p
pilyuck 09.11.21

I liked more the answer of the seer of the pier to the question:
"Will I stand as a winner against the background of the falling curtain?"
pix.PlayGround.ru
"Whether you win the game or not, it doesn't matter. As long as it's bought." :)

i
iBakalavr 09.11.21

After finding a nosferatu and talking with Garry, an e-mail comes to the player's soap from him, in which he asks to find and put in the mailbox a video cassette with his old film (I don't remember the name), in exchange he offers to hang the player in the player's apartment poster with Jeannette - does anyone know where to find this cassette?
ZY In the console you can find the saved command "giveitem .. something else ... garry_tape" (this is roughly), but nothing appears in the inventory ....

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

Theater in Hollywood. Right next to the screen.

i
iBakalavr 09.11.21

Thank you, I found it)

T
Turian 09.11.21

Hmm ... Found the Easter egg:
During the tests of the Mandarin, GG is launched into a room where there is a person with a crucifix (experiment "Van Helsing"). Then a detachment "Belmont" is released on GG ...
Belmont is the name of a very famous family of vampire fighters from the Castlevania series .Symbols ...

L
Lyria 09.11.21

Prkoly))) Oh yes, good, options for how to pin in the game can be found decently) I especially like jumping on the heads of NPCs from where, a thread from the tables))

http://pix.playground.ru/850955/24092/

:-D

V
Verka Smerduchka 09.11.21

I almost fell off my chair when an announcer from the TV XD spoke to my vampire.
And then I came across a sign
pix.PlayGround.ru
After that I was rolling on the floor XDD
Is that all for everyone, or only for Malkavians?

S
Snip 09.11.21

I also liked the dialogue among the Malkivians in Hollywood .. when we meet an old friend .. a dialogue about a turtle ..)))

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Is that true for everyone, or only for Malkavians?

Only Malkavians ...

V
Verka Smerduchka 09.11.21

I also liked the dialogue among the Malkivians in Hollywood .. when we meet an old friend .. a dialogue about a turtle ..)))

Yeah, too, it's killer
- Shelley (or what is her? ..) How do you like it?
- It's a little tight.
: D

Only Malkavians ...

Hah then I was lucky :))

G
Guch111 09.11.21

Has anyone found an Easter egg with a dancing wolf?

T
TTG 09.11.21

Spoiler