3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 10.11.21 12:08 am

Is it comfortable to play the keyboard? (Dark Souls 3)

I played the second part on the keyboard, it was generally inconvenient and the letters were not translated yet. How are you doing in this part? No gamepad
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxximka_UA 10.11.21

MrWorld
There is no need to exaggerate, in the second part quite tolerable control beat keyboard + mouse.

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

In the third part, surprisingly extremely convenient control, it is very easy and simple to control the character, as well as to use all the fighting techniques.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

It is more convenient to control here than in the second one. But still, I put the attacks on the keyboard in the old fashioned way, and I use the mouse for review

M
MrWorld 10.11.21

Pomu4
Another question, will it be possible to install patches on pirated repacks? I myself am half a pirate, but I'm not a fan of such games, I decided to just play around.

A
Antonius2320 10.11.21

MrWorld
analytic
What are you whining, well, seriously! you just did not understand the logic of the location of the keys. Open the menu, assign keys and read! For me, there is no problem. Use "E", "R" drink estus. shift + wheel to change weapons. shift + pcm super reception of the right weapon and so on

u
urist666 10.11.21

No!
Representatives of the bourgeois class play exclusively on a gamepad, sitting comfortably on the couch and sipping a whiskey or brandy.

l
luess 10.11.21

Pomu4
How to put the cherkani, pliz. What for what.

u
urist666 10.11.21

analytic
That's for sure!
Now they will find 1001 reasons to play the keyboard.

H
Hetzo 10.11.21

Personally, I play on a wired controller for the Xbox 360. This seems to me much more comfortable than using a keyboard and mouse. Although, compared to the previous installments of the series in Dark Souls III, the keyboard controls have become much smoother and more comfortable.

m
moblin 10.11.21

I put Xbox 360 Joy, jump on pressing the nipple PPC, 30 minutes of setting up Klavomish Profit.

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

It is quite convenient to play with the keyboard mouse ...

a
alexzet3 10.11.21

comfortable!
in the second it was worse

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Unless these crooked designs can make a convenient control on a PC, they don't even have such a concept in their heads.

As far as I understand, these fucking degenerates did not do the mapping of the keys again.

H
HoganHog 10.11.21

Klava is convenient, but the mouse (personally with me) goes crazy! Review, sensitivity, set as much as 0 and still the sensitivity is too strong, and everything is twitching! But the two side buttons for game settings are great of course +!

E
Edvins 10.11.21

All controls are shown for the gamepad. At the very beginning it says "read the message" - it is indicated A for the gamepad. Went through all the keys - does not read. There is no such action in the keyboard settings. So what?

H
HoganHog 10.11.21

Edvins
E tried it, the right mouse click is also responsible for the B button!
In the settings, this is the interaction function

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

Edvins is
the "E" button by default, in the control configuration this is the Interaction option (penultimate tab), and the Confirm option (last tab)

S
SemyStall 10.11.21

The second part on the keyboard was calm. The only target was inconvenient, but since I was playing as a warrior, I didn't care.

z
zzzyar 10.11.21

HoganHog
Try to set the mouse to maximum, narrow-eyed mixed everything) It helped me

H
HoganHog 10.11.21

zzzyar
Ha, vnature, thanks, so much bl. tormented - now great!