3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 10.11.21 12:08 am

Is it comfortable to play the keyboard? (Dark Souls 3)

I played the second part on the keyboard, it was generally inconvenient and the letters were not translated yet. How are you doing in this part? No gamepad
50 Comments
Sort by:
E
ELRASTA 10.11.21

Klava only for walking and rolling) The rest is all on the mouse, control of norms, nothing special

S
StormX07 10.11.21

I tried it on the joystick, I didn't like it. So Klava + Mouse

a
ant240801 10.11.21

I put the controls as in DS1 (I didn't like the second one at all) and I'm not worried

P
PASHACVET 10.11.21

how to get out of the game on the keyboard? I can not close the game, I close it through the task manager (((

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

PASHACVET
press esc, in the window that opens, select the last cell, then exit will be written there and exit.

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I pass it right now on the keyboard, it is quite convenient. That's just when you make money in the dialogue what kind of thread a button, ending the dialogue, he hits with a sword so he accidentally killed an important NPC. = D

z
zvelya 10.11.21

People help! The first and second parts were played on the keyboard mouse. For the sake of the third, I bought a Khboksovsky gamepad - it's terribly inconvenient to play! All buttons are somehow inconveniently configured. Share: who reconfigured them how?

X
Xiahou Dun 10.11.21

Acceptable - from the charms:
- the keys hang - the Persian suddenly starts to run forward instead of attack,
- the camera spontaneously starts to rotate

D
DenDi333 10.11.21

The mouse keyboard is very convenient and comfortable, especially since the settings can be easily changed. Shield and sword rewind set to Alt and run to Shift.

n
nowisee 10.11.21

I'm ok