3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 10.11.21 12:14 am

Crashes, crashes (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, I reached the first fire and the game crashed with a report about an error, I re-logged, I was still able to sit by the fire, I just walked away from it, again a crash, if anyone met with this and decided, respond.
zy
Gluck takes place just by the fire, in the immediate vicinity
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 10.11.21

Portmen
Don't play on CODEX release

P
Portmen 10.11.21

CreMat0ry The pirate has something to
do with it, sit down, you deuce on telepathy

C
CreMat0ry 10.11.21

Portmen
Even on the face of it, only a select few have such a problem =)

D
Daniil H 10.11.21

Portmen
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/dark_souls_3/pc_versiya_dark_souls_3_mozhet_vyletet_u_pervogo_zhe_kostra-190592/

P
Portmen 10.11.21

analytic
Herald

P
Portmen 10.11.21

analytic
I hope to patch it soon

P
Portmen 10.11.21

CreMat0ry
Well, the chosen one, the dead)

C
CreMat0ry 10.11.21

Portmen
: D

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Many people write that Codex, ali213 before 1 fire or immediately after,
does not fly out from 3DM ..

P
Portmen 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
well, if I were on a pirate, I would not even touch on this topic

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Portmen Reset
all settings to minimum ...

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

It's not about the pirate. Where there are departures, I set the graphics not minimal and turn on automatic visualization settings, it helps me, I play as a beggar.

P
Portmen 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
We'll have to, I hope not every fire will be like this

A
Athengard 10.11.21

I had a crash problem in the "Lighting Quality" parameter. Set it to minimum, all other settings to maximum. Not a single crash in the last 2 hours.

A
Andisend33 10.11.21

Athengard, I
confirm myself, also solved this problem (everything to the maximum except for lighting) in 3 hours of playing more than one flight. When lighting is set at least to medium, the game crashes after a while. I play with a Steam license.

D
Doomshroom 10.11.21

reinstalling directx, video card drivers, updating video drivers, launching as an admin, launching without a connected gamepad, checking the cache did not help, did anyone come across? Steam license.
win7 64 i3 2.9mhz gforce gtx660 4gb ram

m
metalfoxxx 10.11.21

Doomshroom
yap, the same gimp, especially in a swamp, constantly flies out when approaching a fire in .......
Spoiler Path of victims-> Ruins of the citadel
The only solution to minimize the quality of lighting and voila, the difference in the graphics elsewhere was not noticed

D
Doomshroom 10.11.21

metalfoxxx
This error pops up for me when I start the game, I press the start screen turns black and the game cursor appears inside, after 10-15 seconds this crap will come out. But thanks for the advice anyway, it might come in handy.

s
stalker. 1914 10.11.21

Doomshroom
the same garbage on win8.1
i7 6700k, gtx 960 4gb, 8gb ram

H
Hotzukimary 10.11.21

This is all very, very strange.
I have flights around campfires only in a friend's world. But when I am the master of the world, then everything is fine.