3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 10.11.21 12:14 am

Crashes, crashes (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, I reached the first fire and the game crashed with a report about an error, I re-logged, I was still able to sit by the fire, I just walked away from it, again a crash, if anyone met with this and decided, respond.
zy
Gluck takes place just by the fire, in the immediate vicinity
46 Comments
Sort by:
b
batosay 10.11.21

Whoever crashes with an error memory cannot be edited here is the solution, check the box in windows to automatically select the size of the paging file only after that it stopped crashing every 5 minutes, neither driver patches nor graphics reduction did not help solve this problem.
How to enable right-click on the shortcut of my computer or this one on win 10)) properties, additional system parameters, select the parameters in the performance column, then go to the additional tab, change and put a tick to automatically select the size of the swap file and approx.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Frerus
I had such a thing. And on different repacks. There was even such a thing - I go to the preservation fire - flies out, I go in the other direction, everything is OK. I understand that there is a problem with firewood (the driver stops working, by the way, DAI also had such a problem). I installed the driver 350.12, and this place passed, and so far all the rules. Maybe further in other places it will wedge, we'll see.

t
t1own 10.11.21

Interestingly, I play a pirated version of the game on a laptop and I have not even installed a patch or a single bug, but do people have so many hemorrhoids? IMHO

P
Portmen 10.11.21

t1own
settings are all on max?

S
SATAHA666 10.11.21

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS FLYING ON AMD RETRIEVE THE QUALITY OF SHADOWS ON THE MIDDLE, AND THEN YOU WILL BE A MIRACLE !!!! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MSI RADEON R9 380X (4GB) PUT THE SHADOWS MEDIUM, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS AT MAX, AND IS NORMAL, WITH SLEEPING OF COURSE, BUT EVERYTHING IS SUPER

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

batosay
Thank you. I butted with this problem for a long time, it's a pity that I didn't see your comment earlier.