3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leftdead666 10.11.21 12:14 am

Horror graphics (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Graphics should only add, but not how to go in front and games
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_DMon 10.11.21

Suddenly, the game is a port from a 2005 hardware console. Or did the baby not know this and was waiting for corn? She was asked to port not for the sake of the grafon.

H
Haff 10.11.21

JackOver1000
the trouble is that the graphics are not pleasant. yes FSUs on the schedule. the game is many times better than 6 residents

777ept 10.11.21

In this game you don't pay attention to the graphics at all, it takes others! I myself value graphics in games, and I also don't like it when new games have terrible graphics, but RE is an exception!

J
Jay c 10.11.21

Another whiner! Well, how many times can you explain to people like you that the game was ported from a portable console! And they squeezed the maximum out of it !!! Compare at least screenshots of 3DS version and versions for current consoles or PC !!!!!!! Did you need to screw tessellation here, DX11, etc.? Hmm, then I think you made a mistake with the game!

S
Scree 10.11.21

as if sitting playing on PS2!
As if something was bad.

R
Resident Fan 10.11.21

JackOver1000
Calm down whiner!
I am sure that modders will definitely get to your graphics, and they will slightly improve it due to colors and shadows with lighting, and perhaps tighten the facial animation of the lips a little.
Or the patch will be released for all this stuff.
It's just a matter of time.
The game just came out yesterday, and you already want everything from it at once, on the very first day.
Can you give all 4 DLCs for free at once?
Not all guys right away.
All this will be.
Have patience :)

S
SkyGame 10.11.21

So this is Krayzis 3 released, you forgot the coolie here in this section?
Apparently you friend have not seen the game from ps2.

T
Tom x 10.11.21

Port with 3DS, well ..

F
Folks 10.11.21

juicy graphics http://www.playground.ru/files/resident_evil_6_ppi_post_process_injector-66875/

H
Hellk666 10.11.21

the game is like on the gamecube Wii. Very similar to RE4 on the game cube. But much better than ps2 RE4. after all there are shaders, there is water

K
KoNtEr315 10.11.21

And then konsolschiki roll a barrel at us, like they have the COOLEST GRAPHONE AZAZAZ WE BAT'KI PREKATA GUVNO. Resident Evil: Revelations is an example of a bad grafon, gentlemen.

R
Resident Fan 10.11.21

Guys! the author of this topic is in the bath.
So you can stop writing comments here.

S
Scree 10.11.21

KoNtEr315
And then the console players roll the barrel at us
Who rolled the barrel at you with 3ds? Nobody buys it from us. First, I would have figured out where the game was ported from.

G
Gamer_game 10.11.21

damn it started again now, everyone who has consoles will cut what the port was expecting, go play the crisis, and then if the conversation is about this dermis from 6 to 7, I hope they will not release anything else, and you are Jews if you can't even afford an average PC, close your mouth and don't crow. on your derm console, except for the plot, there is nothing else, the graph seems to be stretched out, and on a PC, even on a bad one, you can run the game of 2013 and at least see realistic graphics , and on your console you can see only zh0pu, so get the cockerels from here ... and don't get on your nerves.
P.S. All the minuses will be put by the console cockerels ... and the pluses are those who really think a little with their heads and see that the game should have not only a plot, but at least some kind of graphics, but certainly not a console port.

M
Max Fry 10.11.21

Cococo, count shit.

This is a port with 3DS. So...

D
Dante_Avitus 10.11.21

All graphodr ** and VON from here you have nothing to do here! Go ahead and drive Crysis in a circle with his then graph! For you, only the graph and plays a role in the games!?!?!?!
As for me, the graph is quite acceptable for the game.

G
Gamer_game 10.11.21

Dante_Avitus
If you have an acceptable graph, then you are either blind, or stupid, or shkolota, or as an option, your computer is very old and for you it's just divine graphics, and about the crisis, I would keep silent, lo * x you, in Metro: Last Light in 2 times better graphics and physics, so the student go to the forest, and you need to bring down the dog, play further on your console, and * balo blockages.

D
Dante_Avitus 10.11.21

Gamer_game
First of all, I'm not a schoolboy anymore! Secondly, I have no console at all! Thirdly, I have a computer calmly pulls the Crisis and the Metro, so bury yourself. You are our misunderstanding)))))))
And blindness has nothing to do with it for a normal game of the graph is quite acceptable, especially since this game is ported from such a console. And if you don't like it yourself, then show your pens in action and make the graph 999999 ... 9999 times better.
Wait ... maybe ... maybe you and YOURSELF are a schoolboy since you do not understand that the graph is NOT IMPORTANT in the game!?!?!? And I also bought a computer myself and not someone else. Yes, yes, I mean the parents.

H
Hi_Men 10.11.21

Dante_Avitus
Well, go to the dandy hack once the graph is not important.

D
Dante_Avitus 10.11.21

Hi_Men
Dandy of course no longer exists . But the same crisis with dendyushka is not even close))))