3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leftdead666 10.11.21 12:14 am

Horror graphics (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Graphics should only add, but not how to go in front and games
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDeaDHeaDI 10.11.21

By the way, the first rezik is on the dandy ^ _ ^

D
Dante_Avitus 10.11.21

IDeaDHeaDI
Is it true or what?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 10.11.21

Dante_Avitus
true http://re.gamefan.ru/re_nes/

S
Scree 10.11.21

The grafters came running, started a shit, crap the consoles, called everyone schoolchildren and left.

D
Dante_Avitus 10.11.21

Scrii
In addition to this day, they still have at least a whole life, and maybe one of them will take the true path ... AMEN))))))))))

v
vitolive 10.11.21

K X-y..9 | -m Grafon is a super game. there hasn't been such a cutter for a long time. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W
WilderTier 10.11.21

Scrii
Happy birthday)

Well, seriously, the school is small, I personally don't understand why everyone is smearing the graphics, I really liked it, it's nice to watch, the videos also have an excellent graph. consoles, the graphics can only be praised.

b
baraartur 10.11.21

WilderTier What does the graphics in the videos have to do with it? It's not done in the game engine .. You can draw anything you want and put it into the video format.

b
baraartur 10.11.21

There is really no graphics, after the new Metro, Larky and the call of juarez, everything looks sad. I thought I had a problem with this, so I went to the forum, and here this question is already acute (((

W
WilderTier 10.11.21

baraartur
I just mentioned the graphics in the videos, I know that it is not on the engine.
Come on, draw and put it in a video format, let's see what happens.

b
baraartur 10.11.21

I tell you about the fact that the videos are half made on the engine, "greased" and recorded in ordinary video files, but did you think how this is done?))) Now almost all inserts of videos in modern games go on their engines just in a different angle, - this is normal. The same game throws us back five years (minimum))) For true fans of the series, the game rolls, I think, in the atmosphere of the game .. for the rest ...

W
WilderTier 10.11.21

baraartur
Well ... in the end, to be honest, it doesn't matter to me whether videos are made on the game engine or as separate video files, to be honest .. As it is, it doesn't matter to me.

M
Marvster 10.11.21

baraartur
"For true fans of the series, the game rolls"
It is only for them and is made, "the rest" can calmly pass and not worry instead of smearing snot that in any game is not even secondary, but is almost in the last place (graphically execution).

G
Gamer_game 10.11.21

I am being killed by the local comments about the graphics so praised so praise, but in the residence 4 and then I had a graph, I’m not a graffiti reader, but it’s all the same when the picture is optimized and looks like at least something, isn’t it more pleasant to look at, huh? or the management is generally rickety when you play on Clave with a mouse, the mouse does not know where to go, remove the sensitivity, then you will take aim at the figs, that's how, in my opinion, 5 was the most successful who says about him that there was a curve in the voice acting, I didn't understand you, I had a boxed pirate and all the same, the voice acting and control were excellent , no crashes, everything is stable, but this one is just kapets. well, as they say, the taste and color of a friend is not like this, and here, who likes who doesn't, it's just a shame that these console versions are created on a pc and then with such a console graph they are launched on a pc ,if you think carefully, then there is one engine on the last 2 x residents and everyone buys and pays money for them, I think this game is not worthy of money.

B
ByMaX 10.11.21

A normal picture, why are you panicking (And yes, I forgot to scratch the shkolota in kukuruzis!)

w
wolfmks 10.11.21

Compare the metro and the resident))) When was physics in the rezik? why is she there.

S
Scree 10.11.21

Or the control is generally rickety when you play the keyboard with a mouse, the mouse does not know where to go, remove the sensitivity, then you will
take aim, Angry er piratka. On the license, there were already 2 control updates, everything became fine.
so praise so praise
Show the comments where they praise her. Show me where they said that the graph is excellent? The maximum they wrote that it does not strain the eyes (compared to the 6th, where it is dark as in x * ne and nothing is visible) it’s
just a shame that these console versions are created on the pc
It has always been like this. The resident is a console game. The only exception is the 5th part, which was improved graphically on the PC and the controls were changed (although here the additions are only on consoles). Probably it sold badly or it was thought that the end did not justify the means.
5 was the most successful who says about him that the
dubbing curve was there. Control your butchert please. Otherwise it feels like you came here to moan. It's strange that the moderator has not yet banned.

B
ByMaX 10.11.21

Or the control is generally rickety when you play the keyboard with a mouse, the mouse does not know where to go, remove the sensitivity, then you will
take aim, Angry er piratka. On the license, there were already 2 control updates, everything became fine.
I can congratulate on the pirate there have been two updates for a long time)))
5 was the most successful who says about him that there was a curve in the voice acting
The fifth and sixth parts of the killer RE

N
Ners23 10.11.21

This is a 3ds port. Naturally, the graphics and animation are bad.

V
Verka Smerduchka 10.11.21

It is strange that fans have not yet filed high-resolution textures, but nude mods - to choose from: D