3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyXa98 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Batman vs Iron Man (Batman: Arkham City)

Batman and Iron Man have a lot in common, such as the technology they use to fight.
I am personally for Batman
85 Comments
Sort by:
A
An-kval 10.11.21

Dumb topic.

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

An-kval
+1

D
Dill 10.11.21

The answer to the question will be given by KEP himself, obviously this is Krosh from Smeshariki, he is truly cool.

Subject: Bet.

R
Rick [Pro] za 10.11.21

it was a bit weird to post such a thread on the Batman forum. Naturally, everyone will be for Bruce "Batman" Wayne)

S
SelpinHow 10.11.21

MyXa98
Questions?

U
User 585741 10.11.21

Idiocy. Universes are different. In general, Tony Stark is much more sympathetic to me. Considering the last film about Ironman too.

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

BATMAN, in my opinion, will defeat
Wayne's first-IQ 192, Stark 172. Even the smartest man in the Marvel universe Mister Fantastic IQ 187.
Wayne's second-state 5-8 billion, Stark 3 billion.
Third-Wayne knows 127 martial arts and physically He will be stronger than Stark, Stark also knows how to fight, be healthy, but still he is far from betting.
fourth, Batman always prepares for battle, studies the enemy and because of this, he basically wins. If the fight is unprepared, then Bats has his gadgets to help.
In general, I'm for Bats.

B
Bloody devil 10.11.21

jaller0461 compare the movies :)

d
dameero 10.11.21

As a character, Batman is much more interesting :)

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

Bloody Devil
Films are not the primary source, but comics. I use them and compare. In the films, everything is twisted ten times, so there is no faith in them.

A
Avtoritarin 10.11.21

jaller0461
Superski painted everything !!!
Bat will really make Stark, and he did not cope with such ...

B
Bloody devil 10.11.21

Well, according to the comics, I agree, but still, now there are few people who still remember the
original sources and for this they will be judged by the films.

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

EDVARD NIGMA :)
Bloody Devil That's their problem. I wrote my point of view, but how others think to me as something on the side.

B
Bloody devil 10.11.21

First.strelok well, you just mercilessly showered jaller0461 with refutations :)

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

First.strelok I'm sorry
for the big message right away, I hope they won't get banned. I will give an example of the strengths and abilities of both characters.
Iron man
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman strength and reliable protection suit

- Outstanding inventor and engineer

- to fly with the help of jet boots

- cybernetic connection with bronekostyum

- Master of martial arts

- radio emission

equipment
Ekiperovka
Adaptations: Iron Man's armor gives Stark superhuman strength and physical protection. Stark can lift up to 70 tons in normal operation and his jet boots allow him to fly. The suit includes various weapons such as a pulse cannon, missiles, lasers, tasers and flamethrowers. A radio beam in the center of his chest is capable of emitting various types of light energy, and his helmet contains communication devices, scanning equipment, and a recording device.

Means of Movement: Flying with jet boots.

Weapon
No.
Batman
STRENGTH AND ABILITY
STRENGTH
None.

CAPABILITIES
Unbending willpower. Despite the absence of superhuman powers, he possesses strong, superhuman willpower.

Intimidation. It is widely known about Batman's ability to instill fear in those around him, even those close to him. Even those who are not afraid of Superman are afraid of Batman.

Master acrobat. Batman is a good gymnast and a skilled acrobat.

The ultimate state of man. Through intense training, specialized diets, and bio-supplements, Batman represents the pinnacle of human development. Its physical characteristics are close to the limits of the Olympic athletes. His strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes and coordination are in a state close to perfection. Batman began his physical and emotional training at the age of 11, and at the age of 12 switched to advanced physical training with heavy shells. He was able to achieve complete control of his body by 18. Batman is completely alcohol-resistant, while when he appears as Bruce Wayne, he tries to maintain his reputation as prone to alcoholism (using soft drinks). His refusal to drink alcohol is motivated by the desire to keep his body in the best possible condition.

At 15, in order to develop his body to the maximum, Bruce developed a special diet and a system of additional muscle pumping with special devices. It is thanks to the improved physical condition that Batman does amazing things. He adheres to a rigorous regimen (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself at his peak, and often defeats opponents whose size, strength, or other traits are significantly larger than his own. He has spent his entire life pursuing physical improvement and achieved this through constant intense training and self-control.

• Ultimate human strength. He is supposedly the strongest man on Earth. He was seen breaking steel chains and handcuffs, supporting a weight of 458 kilograms, bending steel bars with his bare hands, hitting a SWAT fighter through a brick wall, lifting 384 kilograms and holding for 6 seconds, punching ice blocks, knocking trees down, holding Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, weighing 84 kilograms) on an outstretched arm without even sweating, carried away the bodies of 3 adult men without signs of fatigue, can jump phenomenal distances. With his legs, he can squeeze up to 454 kilograms, which explains his ability to be high and over long distances. There was a case when he tore out the roof of a car with his bare hands.

• Ultimate human reflexes. Bruce's reflexes are developed to such an extent that he was able to catch one of the Green Arrow arrows in flight when he tried to shoot him. Batman can dodge shots, which he has repeatedly demonstrated.
• Ultimate human speed. He can run faster than many athletes, reaching speeds of up to 56 km / h.
• Ultimate human endurance. Its endurance is greater than that of most Olympic athletes. Developed lungs allow not breathing under water for up to 5 minutes. He can enter himself into a state of limit and perform any actions in it for up to 1 hour without signs of fatigue.
• Ultimate human dexterity. His agility is greater than any Olympic gold medalist. His main style of walking is Parkour, which he learned in France, which allows him to cross rooftops in an acrobatic manner.
• Ultimate human resilience. He does not attach much importance to pain. Has been shot many times. Survived punches and wall throws from Darkseid. Fought Superman and Wonder Woman in battle and survived.
Martial arts master. Batman is one of the finest hand-to-hand combatants Earth has known. He learned 127 basic combat techniques outside of the United States. In America itself, he trained in hand-to-hand combat for 3 years. He received 2nd and 3rd degree belts in Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido for his 18th birthday. At 18 he left the United States to study different styles from a variety of masters. Received black belts in Savat (French Kickboxing) and Kung Fu. Studied the specifics of conducting commando operations together with a mercenary detachment. Studied the features of blindfighting. Perfected the most famous lethal combat techniques. During his stay abroad he also studied Ninjitsu, Muay Thai, Kobudo, Yav-Yan, Teikwondo and the Dragon style. He also trained with Wildcat, who was once the world heavyweight boxing champion.

• Expert in handling weapons. Thanks to his knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, Batman became an expert in the handling of weapons. He is a skilled swordsman, as seen during his duel with Ras al Ghul. Experienced in throwing knives. Skillfully wields both large and small melee weapons. Batman trains with weapons during his combat simulations to maintain his skills, but prefers hand-to-hand combat.
• Master of stealth. His training in Ninjitsu made him a master of stealth, allowing him to infiltrate highly guarded objects undetected.

• Experienced Shooter. Thanks to training in Ninjitsu, Batman almost never misses. He trained in accuracy from an early age and can compete with Green Arrow. There were times when he fought off a bullet with a batarang.
Brilliant intelligence. (IQ 192). Batman is an ingenious, virtually incomparable, detective, strategist, scientist, tactician and commander. He is widely regarded as one of the world's sharpest analytical minds. Given the lack of super powers, he often uses cunning and deceives his opponents, rather than simply "overpower" them.

• Erudite. He studied Biology, Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Mythology, Geography and History. He earned degrees in Criminology, Litigation, Computer Science, Chemistry and Applied Sciences by the time he was 21. He had perfected his knowledge of sabotage, security systems, illusion / sleight of hand by the time he was 23 years old. He received higher degrees in Biology, Physics, Advanced Chemistry, and Technology by the time he was 25. He studied Forensic Science, Health Sciences, Advanced Computer Science and Engineering, and created databases on underworld bosses as well as superheroes by the time he was 26.
• Master detective. He is widely recognized as the Best Detective in the World, capable of observation, forensic investigation, inductive and deductive thinking of various levels of difficulty. Human intuition is one of Batman's most effective tools. In any investigation, he can come to the right conclusions with little information.
•Polyglot. Batman can speak Spanish, French, Latin, German, Japanese, English, Russian, Cantonese and some other dialects. Thanks to Superman, he learned to speak the Kryptonian language, which allows them to communicate with each other during the fight.
• Brilliant tactician and strategist. Batman uses cunning tactics to trick his opponents. He is an excellent leader, and occasionally leads the Justice League and Outcasts. By studying Sun Tzu's ancient Art of War, Batman is able to formulate incredible strategies.
• Master of escapes. His escape skills are second only to Mr. Miracle. Batman was able to get out of the straitjacket in 52 seconds, noting that it was too long for him. Using a ballpoint pen, he was able to get out of the straitjacket, chained. Batman mentioned that with the same handle he could pick Fort Knox's locks.
•Aviator. He can easily fly different versions of the Batplane and a helicopter. Thanks to the Martian Manhunter, he can fly a Martian spaceship.
• Photographic memory. Batman has a photographic memory that allows him to remember everything to the smallest detail.
• Tracking. Thanks to training in hunting techniques from the African Bushman, Batman masterfully "reads" the tracks and tracks down the target.
• Master of disguise. Batman had learned disguise techniques by 23 and had significantly improved his knowledge by 26. Batman has a variety of aliases and personalities to gather information directly from the underworld.
• Experienced mechanic and driver. Possesses driving skills in combat conditions. Experienced in the basics of vehicle operation.

ACCESSORIES

Gear: Wayne designs the suits, equipment, and vehicles that he uses like Batman, manufactured by Wayne Industries' secret military unit. Over the years, he has amassed a large arsenal of specialized devices in his war on crime. Most Batman outfits share a common theme of dark tones with a bat motif. A prime example is the Batmobile, often depicted as an imposing black car with large keels that look like bat wings; the other is his main throwing weapon, the batarang, a bat-shaped boomerang. Batman keeps everything he needs on his belt. It includes a variety of items such as plastic explosives, paralyzing toxin, smoke bombs, harpoon pistol, fingerprint detection kit, cutter, a mask with a supply of air and other devices. Recently, Superman entrusted Batman with a kryptonite ring, a precaution in case Superman is hypnotized or loses control.

Movement: Batmobile, Batplane, Batboat, Batcycle.

Weapons: Batarangs (various variations), small explosives, smoke and tear pods.
PS I took the info from the StrangeArts site, so if anyone wants to read the full biographies, they are there.
And looking for Batman like that even Darkseid forced to surrender. I hope you know who he is.

U
User 585741 10.11.21

Objectively, considering the text space allocated to each character. I feel the infa was taken from some Batnerd site.

A
An-kval 10.11.21

Well done jaller0461, First.strelok by +1

R
Remote 10.11.21

Dumb topic.

A
Avtoritarin 10.11.21

First.strelok

Of course he won't defeat Iron Man ... Obviously ...

Stark isn't the only one with a cool steel suit:

There is a place ???

PortalX3
Come on, versus is cool)))

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

First.strelok
In general, if you want to know more about all these Persians, I have already written a source. There, and about Darkseid, it is written quite detailed. In general, this site is mainly dedicated to the translation of biographies. And at the expense of comics, so they stick me now. I download DC from the Internet, and I buy Marvel in magicians.
An-kval Thank you