3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyXa98 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Batman vs Iron Man (Batman: Arkham City)

Batman and Iron Man have a lot in common, such as the technology they use to fight.
I am personally for Batman
85 Comments
Sort by:
j
jaller0461 10.11.21

You say the stark has an iron suit? From what I wrote, you can take into account that at the same time he fought with both Superman and Wonder Woman and was able to survive at the same time, and they are one of the most powerful supermen in the DC universe. If we consider that he will defeat Superman with the help of kryptonite, then he does not work on Wonder Woman, and she bears the title of the most powerful woman in the DC universe. That is, she is very strong physically, an excellent strategist and fights better than bats, but in principle it says that he was able to survive and not win, although I think with the preparation he will still cope with her.
And if you confront him honestly in the ring with an iron man, then you shouldn't take away his gadgets from the bats either. He will first take the time to try to burn the weaknesses of the iron man, and then use these weaknesses against him. And if he cannot find it, he will retreat and prepare for the next round.

L
LOS01 10.11.21

I will not judge, tk. I don't really know anything about the iron brow. But I think that the iron man is still stronger. His suit is more technologically advanced, and weapons and flight, and the Batman has everything due to the hook, which xs hooks or not. And Batman is stronger in stealth mode. In general, in my opinion, their strengths are 40% (Batman) by 60% (Iron).

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

First.strelok
I just have to write broke. I'm not used to typing so much honestly. And then decide for yourself, on the site that I wrote a bunch of information about superheroes, if you do not break, read what is there and come to the appropriate conclusion yourself. And also steel, and vibranium, and adamantium are found in the armor of the desired one, if from the comics, but I'm not sure of this myself. And yet, on the other hand, Stark is still smarter than bats. After I do not remember what events he became very wiser, in short, read on the site, I'm too lazy to write.

M
MyXa98 10.11.21

people, I said who you are, and not who is better and stronger

G
Geralt of Rivia 10.11.21

Iron Man has whiter technologies. Batman has everything like a regular "Night Watch". If you dock them, then Tony Stark will definitely defeat Bruce Wayne. It will be enough just to pull from the hand and Bats is gone))

But of these two, I single out Tony Stark for myself. He is smart, witty, resourceful, with a sense of humor, and just a funny guy. Bruce is an ordinary billionaire, no humor, no smile, bore. Only in a bat costume does he command respect and sympathy IMHO.

R
Remote 10.11.21

Tony Stark will definitely beat Bruce Wayne.
Quite the opposite.

If we speak correctly, then - Iron Man will defeat Batman.

D
Dill 10.11.21

Look how the topic was inflated, you yourself are not funny?

T
Trоy 10.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
VS
pix.PlayGround.ru

I am for Cheburashka, because he has Gena and Usha.

D
Dill 10.11.21

Martin
I think the mockery is inherent in the subject, so the hammer :)

T
Trоy 10.11.21

Dill
Oh thanks :) By the way, Darkness was in the Bat comics, so it would be interesting if he appeared in the game.

C
ChewuccaRUS 10.11.21

But who is more interesting who is richer? Stark or Wayne?

j
jaller0461 10.11.21

ChewuccaRUS

I wrote this in my previous posts.

C
ChewuccaRUS 10.11.21

jaller0461
Didn't notice right away. The info is really interesting.

H
HeroMetall 10.11.21

I read everything, and I realized that the iron man is much stronger, he could, with the help of his built-in technology, already find weak points, etc. and give it one hit at once and all the batman is a hangover for three days

H
Hard Kote 10.11.21

I'll give you nafig - My grandmother will win both with a frying pan;)

B
B_Shark 10.11.21

if a bat has a device that causes a super powerful electromagnetic field for 1 km, we will allow it ...
then all the exoskeleton circuits burn out and thus its suit becomes 99% useless,
i.e. bat is a winner

B
B_Shark 10.11.21

First.strelok
* An IQ test is a test of knowledge. *
Have you ever taken this test?)

D
Darko Brevich 10.11.21

If we take into account the environment, then the traffic policeman will win - he has more power, Batman will be caught from behind a bush for speeding, 5 billion will not help. And Iron Man will be deprived of his pilot's license for three years for being drunk in a suit. They are traffic police)

t
tabak96 10.11.21

Agree from the second post
Indeed, the topic is stupid

O
Obschaga401 10.11.21

Would you still compare the tank and who will win)))))))))