3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Game Impressions (Assassin's Creed: Liberation)

The game is out. What are your impressions?
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAGOIIt 10.11.21

did not play)

n
nerevarin2013 10.11.21

I don't even have ps vita))

l
lemma 10.11.21

So so, grafon shit

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

The game was made by Bulgarian freelancers.
This is a bad plot and its presentation.

e
enrikokarvales 10.11.21

In addition to normal graphics, there is nothing, the plot is full of

N
NIKO339 10.11.21

I played all the assassins after the release of part 3, it was already stupidly lifted up by the same thing, and I also went in just to find out how this libreyshin and then download it broke)

D
Dmitry89 10.11.21

how often these suckers come out, it feels like they have no end and edge

e
enrikokarvales 10.11.21

NIKO339
yes the turd is complete except for graphics, there is nothing there, the plot is primitivism, I have not seen such a feces for a long time

a
alik12345 10.11.21

Who knows the secret ending of the game, which opens if you kill all "Citizens E" with a hidden blade ???
Is there a video or just text messages ???
If a video, then post it here please

J
Joker978 10.11.21

there are several endings?

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

In my opinion, there they need to be killed and, accordingly, the ending is not secret.

a
alik12345 10.11.21

NightHawkreal
http://gamegoon.ru/publ/sovety/grazhdanin_eh_v_assassins_creed_liberation_hd_sekretnaja_koncovka/2-1-0-2173

P
Pirat-AC3 10.11.21

Not a bad game. Of course, it's not worth comparing with Black Flag, but it's not bad in itself.

w
wvitekw 10.11.21

I do not even know!!!!! I played for 5 minutes and my hand reaches for the DELETE button! Especially my opinion.

N
Nelsongrand 10.11.21

I liked it passed 81%!

M
MadHammer 10.11.21

I play, I haven't reached the end yet, but I’ll say that I don’t really want to play it. She's not at all Assassin. It's like you're playing something else. It was possible to make a linear out of it in general and nothing would change. Although you can play, if you do not compare it with other assassins.

a
alik12345 10.11.21

Indeed, it would be better if the game was not made as a PC port. And as an addition to the third series of the game or the fourth)))

S
Scree 10.11.21

Boring. The plot is uninteresting. There is no hero. Although the third part was criticized for the hero, he at least aroused emotions and he had a character, but here is a dummy. Of the advantages, except that the sounds from the old parts play a little on nostalgia.
In short, I expected a full-fledged game of the Re: revelation level, I got a game that was made purely to show: look at Vita, there are also games, buy it. And that didn't really help them.

i
igorilla_07 10.11.21

yes, the same, only the world is different and the ending is kind of strange. with a grafon is also strange. Nothing new and nothing terrible.
I played with pleasure, but I will not replay

C
Crabas 10.11.21

Proshol, yellowed time, immediately deleted, dvd-killed.
The only plus is dressing up. The graphics 4.5 / 10 (at max. Everything) the bugs are dark, then I jumped from the waterfall to the wrong place - I swam over the rocks behind the map, then I swam through the swamp uphill, then hung in the air, then the lynx got wet on the jump - it hung, and the grass was still incomplete it does not converge on a hillock - it can be seen through. I killed 4 guards at the entrance, the voshol turned around and came to life - alely. I ran into 4 guards I run around the corner and run 5ro. And nothing about tupizne vyshego Klas words such as lacking: the swamp Swim lope anything, Aligator vstretish well if the current slot pozarishsya, what for Canoeing, what for the trees ...
Well kontsofka killed at all, went over to the stepmother, the side templierov, type to save the "brotherhood", where is it? the couple did not see at all.
But the ending in Assassin: the army surrounded, the stepmother "spoke out", then the "brotherhood" wets the troops, the stepchritsa sends the mother to her father, and leaves Agatha alone.
And vodosche what disk was needed? what kind of continuation will be? thank you :)))))
In one word: a femenist project for blondes, quick