3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Game Impressions (Assassin's Creed: Liberation)

The game is out. What are your impressions?
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 10.11.21

I'll leave it here by the way

a
alik12345 10.11.21

I have a question: How to open access to the mission for Connor, what RePack is needed for this ???

a
alik12345 10.11.21

SkyraX
clearly she did not mean "Minuet" (if you know what I mean)
))))

B
BioGen 10.11.21

Norm sucking from Yubikov, although I expected to see more, only I liked the music at least somehow boring missions diluted back and forth, I would put 5 honestly.

g
grev_4 10.11.21

It took a long time to accelerate ... At first I even wanted to remove it ... And then nothing, got involved, passed ... Quite a wow toy - 7.5 out of 10. Most of all I did not like hemorrhoids with dressing up ...

D
Denv3r 13 10.11.21

Guys, are there snakes in the game?

I
Iron fox 10.11.21

ageta adevela will remind me

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

You know what jarred me - Avelina's dad, sitting at the table in a top hat. As I recall, men did not wear hats in the room at all, especially at the table. And he looks like a moron.

m
mast_die 10.11.21

I am a fan of the Assassin's Creed series, played all the released games (on PC). And each one was at least gorgeous. And then he sat down for the liberation, it's just a bomb. I did not expect such a disgrace: D The plot and its presentation are similar to the nonsense that I carry, having fallen home drunk and faced with a frontal question about my recent location (where was it better :) climbs) Okay, I can understand that, but sometimes dressing is blocked, this is annoying.

SkyraX

Haha, XDDDDDDD minuet test

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

I would also forbid fighting in a dress.

m
mast_die 10.11.21

Ufff, passed the game, thank the gods) For a fan of the series. It would be better if this libration did not exist at all) Of the advantages only the graphics, the story is so dull and not logical that he mastered only the main plot, on an abstract mission (also terribly miserable) could not bring himself to be distracted) And the ending, if you kill all the dudes E, this is killed at all: D

M
Marongo 10.11.21

after the Blood, I decided not to play any part of this series (although I liked it compared to parts 1 and 2), but then I got this little thing and decided to play ... from the pluses this is a small amount of the game and a rather short story, and the graphics good enough, although it does not reach the main parts ... of course there are a lot of bugs, once I got stuck in barrels on the island, the crocodile is killed on top of it crookedly, sometimes the store is empty, etc. ... in general, if not a fan, I bet 7 out of 10

D
Damned_Soul 10.11.21

Considering that the game was created for the PSP, it’s nothing. Graphics well modified and ported well. But the Accent of all the characters and especially the Main Heroine of this TIN

N
Noobhaker 10.11.21

I bought it in the disk version, it turned out to be 100 rubles cheaper for me from the steam version. was very pleased with the game. I have a licensed version of the game. there were 2 departures for the entire time. very pleased with the plot. in short, it's an assassin. what can I say the game is gorgeous

K
Kay Ovald 10.11.21

In fact, a small add-on for some kind of left-hand console. So, although the port is normal and HD is, but the graphics are at the level of the second parts, there is no plot, surprises in it are predictable, and the ending (especially with these glitches about the truth) is chaotic.
The only good thing is a counter with masks, it turned out quite interesting. And well, a sooooo cute main character.
6/10