3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19 11:15 am

Kokorin and Mamaev, who's the show-off?

Honestly I was satisfied (not paid off), now, enough already. Seriously the judge's daughter knocks two young girls, one to death the other disabled for life. While the court case successfully became pregnant, and all the fucking her little child that my grandmother 10 years not vospitat? The theft and six months in a colony settlement or house arrest. Power in the Prado says the people so moronic? That's supposedly from justice who does not go away, no, of course if you steal tens of billions and then hundreds.You warn will give a couple of months so say the odds. And then when you're on the Cote d'azur will be announced in the international wanted list. May already have enough over guys fun? They have three times spent.
64 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 07.11.19

The wall of spoilers!

z
zdrastE 07.11.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
May already have enough over guys fun? They have three times spent.
players ' actions are qualified as hooliganism as part of an organized group (part 2 of article 213 of the criminal code) and assault (article 116 of the criminal code).
in fairness, on the basis of compassionate call to let futbolerov cormorants should be let go and all the rest, to whom is incriminated the same articles of the criminal code.
freedom gopota!!! hands off the boobies!!!
Warrior Of Morgoth
as assumptions - would you agree that people marked you a couple of muggers after a while let go without a trial, citing the fact that over them enough already mocked (I wonder who?) and they supposedly already have three times served?

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

Hello
How many people hooliganism worried in prison about a year? I am against showing off a fake through and through. I remember the judge we staged a wedding for a couple million dollars, With Kobzon and Baskov and that I have not heard about their checks not on time. Winter cherry who is judged for the fire? Itself to the network or any claim he didn't do it right? But I ASIC you satisfied scapegoats found?

z
zdrastE 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
man, are you into it?

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

Hello
The law should be the law for all, not selectively.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
The law should be the law for all, not selectively.
So you call for the release of two criminals ahead of the law term, on the basis of personal sympathy?

d
dilat 07.11.19

Alexander Kokorin sentenced to 1 year and 6 months in a General regime colony, the Mamayev Court sentenced to 1 year and 5 months in a General regime colony, Champ.kom

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

ColonelJason
What is sympathy? Why gilded youth does not sit? For the same huliganka, dangerous driving, drink driving, death by negligence? Or accident c fatalities? But I understand the show trials we have honored.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
I deeply unclear why on the grounds that not sitting alone criminals, you offer to release the others.

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

ColonelJason
Well how mark TWAIN said. If you steal bread, you go to jail, if you steal a railroad you go to the Senate seat.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Well how mark TWAIN said. If you steal bread, you go to jail, if you steal a railroad you go to the Senate seat.
This is all great, of course, but mark TWAIN not said that for stealing bread plant is not necessary.

R
RussyHunter 07.11.19

Soon the trash will be out from under the bed to pull

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

ColonelJason
Well, only for her and should be put.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Well, only for her and should be put.
Why only for her? For his disgraceful drunken antics, which result in causing others physical injury to others, also need to be planted.

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

ColonelJason
Again I repeat then you have to punish all, and not to make show trials. Especially when some criminals should be judged.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Again I repeat then you have to punish all, and not to make show trials.
You are again repeat it, you say it the first time. Earlier you claimed is not what is necessary to put other, and what we need to release these. And this is completely not identical statements. Moreover, they are mutually exclusive.

R
Ripper Man 07.11.19

Yes, to hell with them, with us would be even worse than they were, ordinary people have no money for good lawyers

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

ColonelJason
Seriously the judge's daughter knocks two young girls, one to death the other disabled for life. While the court case successfully became pregnant, and all the fucking her little child that my grandmother 10 years not vospitat? The theft and six months in a colony settlement or house arrest. I just said it. Very strange when for the stolen billions you get a bracelet on his leg. As for hooliganism, demonstrative process.

R
RussianQuaker 07.11.19

What a show-off? For all that they have done according to the media, I read here that they were just a year and a bit. Repost for more give. About the judges: I also hate shitty-polarski mode, but those couple of pals at all lightly.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.11.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Power in the Prado says the people so moronic?
Good question 8) Also it asked myself when I see some funny moments in your justice... Serdyukov sitting? No, and needs. As one who was appointed to the post of Minister... But no, uncle important, it is not necessary... And no one especially not steamed, on a TV talk show about it rarely will stutter (about Bears not even a hint)...
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
What is sympathy? Why gilded youth does not sit?
The difference between other offenders and the heroes of our themes is that these two players were caught on video. Public publicity and all that. Shame is and is not justice when the law starts to work properly only when the public public. And then not always.