3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19 11:15 am

Kokorin and Mamaev, who's the show-off?

Honestly I was satisfied (not paid off), now, enough already. Seriously the judge's daughter knocks two young girls, one to death the other disabled for life. While the court case successfully became pregnant, and all the fucking her little child that my grandmother 10 years not vospitat? The theft and six months in a colony settlement or house arrest. Power in the Prado says the people so moronic? That's supposedly from justice who does not go away, no, of course if you steal tens of billions and then hundreds.You warn will give a couple of months so say the odds. And then when you're on the Cote d'azur will be announced in the international wanted list. May already have enough over guys fun? They have three times spent.
64 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Particularly infuriated when the Deputy of Serdyukov or who she was. In a brazen scoffed sang songs, drew pictures. Purely a slap in the face to law enforcement and the law. The same statement all over the country saw billions steal me or what not. What kind of fucking law about? Culling is necessary as Oleg Divov. No matter when you Minister or a rich businessman came and a bullet in the forehead or uranium mines.

M
Maxizoid 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
The law should be the law for all, not selectively.
Dude, I personally took for drinking, and then in the office I know that those two Dodik was not released from duty, so they went to the Park. The head of them Mat imposed in this way.

M
Mayamenstate 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
The law should be the law for all, not selectively.
All are equal before law, but this law still creates inequality. That's the whole problem. The law itself and stratifies people into castes. The person insulted. It would seem, hate him back? So no, oblige him to pay the draconian fine. Well hit somebody there is a chair that brow. It would seem, take the chair the man and hit him? Even in the form of punishment imposed by the court. So no, one and a half year. The establishment of inequality through the law: for some Scam you throw a 10-fold stronger if the government threw a 5-fold if a respected person, and in 1-fold is on its own. I doubt if the police would have swung a chair, got the same one and a half years. And if the law distributes many will get depending on who swings it and installs thereby the inequality between people.
Maxizoid
Maxizoid wrote:
Dude, I personally took for drinking, and then in the office I know that those two Dodik was not released from duty, so they went to the Park. The head of them Mat imposed in this way.
Well, imagine: you come to the Park and see police officers drinking on the bench alcohol, loud laughing, unbuttoned clothing (whatever the law says) and violently expressing their emotions to each other. What will you do?

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.11.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
All are equal before law, but this law still creates inequality. That's the whole problem. The law itself and stratifies people into castes. The person insulted. It would seem, hate him back? So no, oblige him to pay the draconian fine.
Then Yes, you're right. To insult you can give back in the form of physical force, but even if that's on concepts to do each individual own the line. When one guy can have one hit, and the other foot many times ) Ego high, was piqued, and sometimes over petty things. The result is different. And because some give back for anything at all: you told someone, say, here to smoke or to drink alcohol impossible, and he mate? What should I do? By law – nothing, eat and get out ) While it doesn't grab you, you don't need and can't do. Haha, demented laws 8)
Or stood up jerk on the roadway prevents cars to go: the law is necessary to call the cops, wait to lose the time that you personally were never returned, by the way. Concepts: got out of his car and took the road of prepurchase, possibly with a combination of brute force ) And everyone will be happy, the fact. Maybe except for the cops, but here the card will fall.

R
Ripper Man 07.11.19

Kokorin and Mamaev, who's the show-off?
for cattle that wants to repeat the feat

z
zdrastE 07.11.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Concepts: got out of his car and took the road of prepurchase, possibly with a combination of brute force ) And everyone will be happy, the fact.
heh, heh... brave Finnic Robin hood

M
Mayamenstate 07.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well, how about the use of physical force in response to the insult, I had not thought of. Forgot all about it. The fact that I created my own system, where in response to physical lose you must meet the physical defeat as the real type and if the physical defeat will answer emotional, you're a woman. Type, punched her, and she insulted (just like Putin, the only thing Zakharova instead they blather).

I was looking for a cause of transsexualism (based on the behavior, the response of the brow). Well, conversely, if in response to an insult to embed, then you'll be a man. That is a such a real man you can't be a punch for an insult. You need to be real brow and insulting to respond to an insult, and plunge - cuts. Everything else is a making of type of women: an insult in response to the cutting and making of the type of guy: cutting in response to the insult.
I am just one time, long ago, somewhere in 2004, I went to the bookstore and saw the book again, where he speaks about Putin right on the cover of her back. He met with Putin and he had the time to understand what kind of person he is. And he had two comparisons with which to associate: as they said in Europe that all roads lead to Rome, and as they say in Asia, all rivers flow into the Tao. And he chose the second comparison: that Putin is the Great Tao, which flow all the rivers.
Спойлер34 VERSE
For the Tao is like a great river,
having a plurality of sleeves,
which extend everywhere.
Dao serves as the Foundation for all the dark things
thanks to him, they be born,
but it is impossible to tell.
It successfully operates everywhere,
but has no glory.
Clothes and feeds the myriad things,
but does not consider himself their master.
Someone who constantly is released
from aspirations,
can be called under small.
To whom unites all beings
but who does not consider himself their master
can be called under the great.
The only one who is exempt hourly
from narcissism,
can achieve greatness.Well, I put this book back on the shelf, out of the bookstore, I think that Dorenko was just kicked out of the First channel, so he decided that he parted and not parted. Well, as is usually the case in the breakup? Everyone thinks he broke it, not him.
Also, in General, if is certainly connected with it, for comparison, some Association with someone or something - the emotional expression that is to say, the answer in the form of physical removal arrived, they say. Well, just some real man purely hussar replied, as if. Looks like at least. But it is not in my installations is a violation... But they are only my preferences. Even and correct.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

A. Soldier of Light

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Power in the Prado says the people so moronic?
Certainly believes, and judging by the statements of individual representatives of the people, she's absolutely right:
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
The difference between other offenders and the heroes of our themes is that these two players were caught on video. Public publicity and all that.
I once again amazes the tenacity with which you show others their complete inability to analyze and comprehend reality, logically and consistently to think and make the right decision. Apparently, due to the extreme intensity of your verbal diarrhea, you have the complete dehydration and dryness of all are important information hubs in the brain (unless, of course, to assume that your nonsense is produced by this organ that causes serious doubts).
Kokorin and Mamaev sat down only because the chair they had the misfortune struck the head Director of the Department of automotive and railway engineering of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation. But if in place of oldboy would have been you, you would gather in the room of militia together with employees of the restaurant would be in the position of cancer and shoved you in the hole video of this event, together with public disclosure, until then, until you would understand that the inlet should be kept closed. Because when people have Affairs, black keep quiet.
And you , once again, I recommend to refrain from participating in topics where it is necessary to reason about the causal relationships between events - it's not yours. Looking for topics like What's your favorite color? or Guess the weather for tomorrow is your mental way of life more conducive to this kind of discussions.

M
Mayamenstate 07.11.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Kokorin and Mamaev sat down only because the chair they had the misfortune struck the head Director of the Department of automotive and railway engineering of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation.
And what's wrong with that? They are not from people with such little wives and cars. It's all about income, not its source. And earn what they're playing football, that the Director of the Ministry about the same. So to equal it was. And it is not equal in terms of income, there simply will not be allowed in this place, a dining room or whatever it was. But it's all in the background. Even if not equal in terms of income it would be. I'm developing my theory came to its Foundation and came to the conclusion that there is:
- a purely emotional defeat, an insult, for example
- purely physical lose - embedding, for example
the physical against the emotional defeat is to throw money, for example
- emotions in relation to physical defeat is to give the cuff, for example
In terms of insults and punch all clear - purely emotional and purely physical defeat, respectively. But here:
physical in relation to emotions defeat. This physical defeat with the emotional component.
- emotions in relation to physical defeat. It's an emotional defeat with a physical component.
That is the purpose of the slap is not a physical defeat, and causing resentment. The aim of the divorce money is causing resentment, and physical lose - money, actually. Everything else is present and there, and there is a bruise and hurt, respectively, but is in the background. It is secondary, but not primary. And the priority, again, causing resentment and withdrawal, respectively.
And it turns out that if a woman broke up your passport, for example, it is impossible to slap her, or slap, or insult - you need to break her vase, for example. Well if the offended is to offend if the embedded - embedding, it is clear. But if you started doing a light socket and she accidentally screwed plugs, which you unscrewed from the counter, so you got a shock - here it is necessary to give a slap in the face, that is not to offend, not in the face, and break a vase.
Hitting the chair, this Minister in the head because he hoped to inflict emotional defeat. Not physical after all? This Minister, that his hands were bound, or what? Or is it from the back of his chair? No, he was beaten so that he saw it and held her hand. That is, his goal was to scare this chair, not just to inflict a physical defeat that chair. It's an emotional defeat in the emotional towards the physical. To do this , or something like that - answer them the same emotional defeat in terms of emotions in relation to the physical, and release. In my installations it would be necessary to do so.

z
zdrastE 07.11.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
It's all about income, not its source. And earn what they're playing football, that the Director of the Ministry about the same.
player, even very rich is essentially a Gladiator, only paid Gladiator, for his game to entertain the public.
but uncle, that the gladiators his head is representative of white bones, a patrician.
... so the rights of the Colonel - just a clear demonstration of the simple fact that mobile (hate that word, but in the context of the above, the other just does not come to mind) should know their place... heh, heh... how she hadn't earned.

Quod licet Jovi, non licet bovi

M
Mayamenstate 07.11.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
but uncle, that the gladiators his head is representative of white bones, a patrician.
Whom they bashed in his head? Above you brandishing a chair - you sit and look at it? And you can see the footage was that the Minister covered his head with a hand. What was the calculation by those two that he did. No fool, you know? And so they did. The Minister, after all. Smart enough hand to close. And that is good.
Valuev would be sitting there, in his place - no one on him and swung would. The post Valuev would not look. And what he there works and how much receives. But would the President Valuev - so no laws on insulting the authorities would not have needed. This is all done for fun, all these laws about the insult and disrespect, who do not see the position of the person, and see the person in front of him. And like the man himself it does not suit them. Well just a schmuck, for example. (This is not about Putin and not about the Minister. I do not really see even on these shots.)
Hello wrote:
... so the rights of the Colonel - just a clear demonstration of the simple fact that mobile (hate that word, but in the context of the above, the other just does not come to mind) should know their place... heh, heh... how she hadn't earned.
Among animals also there is some kind of hierarchy. But you can't see it? For you they are all equal... What would you do if you began to see people as animals and animals as people?

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
player, even very rich is essentially a Gladiator...
I don't think that trying to explain anything to your partner have some meaning. He or permanent delirium tremens, with uncontrolled belogorodsky nonsense, or it's just a test version of some neural networks, honed to generate random text. In favor of the latter speaks my experiment I realized that trying something to say with this subject is basically impossible, I started to answer him senseless set of phrases, and used different methods - like a real software text generator
Спойлерhttps://service.webboss.pro/text-generator and meaningless nonsense, written by hand. The result was always the same: a comrade gave long, detailed answers to any random set of words (he says, of course, the same incoherent nonsense), from which I conclude that the nature of his thinking (or system setting) is identical with the mechanism of a generator of texts. That is why they have Light Soldier thinking which is arranged in a similar way, to be long content conversation on any topic.
With regards to our sheep...
Hello wrote:
mobile (hate that word, but in the context of the above, the other just does not come to mind) should know their place... heh, heh... how she hadn't earned.
I, in the pattern of social stratification do not include players in the mob. Criteria for stratification I have two: the wealth and position (due to not/not only income, but relationships, kinship, etc.). Black has neither wealth, nor position. The players and no other actor discussions, but wealth in abundance. Ie, they are just as helpless before the powers that be as mobile, but to the mob they are in a dominant position. The mobile is equally powerless in both of these groups.

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

ColonelJason
God forbid you if the so called mob which you at the same restaurant for lunch will not rebel. A lot of you are very clever on poles will hang. Clean your expression second grade, etc, etc slip. Oh and the mob deal not like we're retarded.

b
bacteriofag 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Yes, you just have to hang anyone. Savagery

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

bacteriofag
Savagery to put myself above anyone b it was not. Democracy fucking. You are the same as the Golden youth, well, shot down five of the poor and the planet just played by the will. Who they are dumb, not educated redneck, I'm a favor from misery freed.

M
Mayamenstate 07.11.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
The result was always the same: a comrade gave long, detailed answers to any random set of words (he says, of course, the same incoherent nonsense), from which I conclude that the nature of his thinking (or system setting) is identical with the mechanism of a generator of texts. That is why they have Light Soldier thinking which is arranged in a similar way, to be long content conversation on any topic.
With regards to our sheep...
I just have absolutely no interest in the conversation of the interlocutor in the style of cattle tut. When we present some examples to understand and so clear things, and then another, and they are chewing, no littering on the street, for example, it is prohibited to throw cigarette butt, you know, the cigarette remains, you can't drink on the street, say, beer, the one that in the banks, which tongue-tied when hanging labels, like the mob, there wool and the like. So I don't really follow the conversation. I have thoughts, and I'm trying to pull some phrase out of context of the foregoing, chewed 100 times, written for the understanding of cattle, and fail, to write on them this arising thought. Now looking to enter the playing up - also an interesting idea arose among this 100 times chewed for cattle label in it, so it the populace, with cotton wool for a couple? The black is soot.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
God forbid you if the so called mob which you at the same restaurant for lunch will not rebel.
Well, over the last ~15 000 years, almost any attempt mobile vozbuhat ended cut it under the root or the maximum that she can expect is to be cannon fodder in some revolutionary kneading, though not black sprodyusirovanny, and not to her advantage held.
Further, if you had at least minimal ability to understand human speech, you could notice that in his reasoning, I personally myself beyond the mob can't stand. But,alas, so you do not have.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Chi(?)Sten'ko for you expression second grade
If you tried to say often, then at least one quote where I use the phrase second variety.in the Studio. And then, like it or not, and we have to admit that you're a liar and a slanderer.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Oh and the mob deal not like we're retarded.
Speak for yourself. As I said above, of the mob I do not exclude myself, but your sincere and apparently nesesarily self-critical analysis of their intellectual abilities on me, please do not distribute.

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Savagery to put myself above anyone b it was not.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
A lot of you are very clever on poles will hang.
How nice to see a coherent, consistent, and consistent over the thoughts of intelligent human...
Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
I just have absolutely no interest in the conversation of the interlocutor [......] The black is soot.
Yes, Yes it is this schizophrenic rambling nonsense I had in mind, describing your style of communication. Thanks for textured illustration. I think you have schizophasia.

V
Voin Morgota 07.11.19

ColonelJason
Sori of ochipyatok
ColonelJason wrote:
from mobile I do not exclude myself
then where is the desire to protect so to speak class? Yes, I understand, just a statement of fact, but still.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
then where is the desire to protect so to speak class?
Where? Like all your other erroneous judgment, it originated somewhere in the nebula of your consciousness. In my opinion, all power antagonistic his people, and despotic in its nature. If you give yourself the trouble to find out the value of eating my words, you will find that any sympathy on my part for the powers that be out of the question. Not to mention the protectit's not that I don't want to defend them, the fact that the idea that the upper class need protection from you - simply ridiculous. To call mobile mobile, this does not mean the power of love or Illit. This, as you indeed noticed, just a statement of fact.

M
Mayamenstate 07.11.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Yes, Yes it is this schizophrenic rambling nonsense I had in mind, describing your style of communication. Thanks for textured illustration.
I just did everything normally. How I have - a standard for which to strive and which need to be leveled. It is here you all have a problem. What happens with people in General? My grandma on any comment the answer starts with e beat your mother, b-d.... She never before so did not speak. IG (banned in Russia)- why are you adding every time? Earlier I said just al Qaeda. Instead of solving the problem of environmental pollution, the government is busy solution some Frank stuff - bringing order to the web. Yes, I myself also got this obsession to replace all the colors in the apartment plastic pots in ceramic. But still, it's just a desire to restore order, more precisely, the desire to do so, as it should be, because plastic flower pots - it should not be. They are cold, land they are not breathing. But the power of the desire of restoring order is a blatant ulterior motive in the form of fines for violation thereof. And it really bothers me. I'm making one just like it, but for the money they current if suggest. That is, I am concerned about is such a blatant openly selfish motive in the actions of the authorities. And based on my settings it turns out that they moved to the level of resentment at the level zashibaniya money. That is, decided that instead of embedding, to insult, to give Bonk more profitable to oblige to pay a fine. Yes make money just. What can we say? What's the penalty? But the thing is that you need to answer is not as profitable, and in accordance with the applied destruction. And that somehow comes to the fact that in the near future because of such action by the chair of the Minister to the head will not sit down and was ordered to pay a fine to the state and compensation to the Minister, because it is more profitable than if you just put. Well, in aviation before this is reached - each victim a million rubles and the conscience of the state clean. Go ahead. It's scumbags. And Putin - their symbol. In hockey that's played. There are things that are not money to compensate. They need to cuss, to slap, to punch.
ColonelJason wrote:
I think you have schizophasia.
Shiz - this is when the twitch ban for stuffed cabbage. Wool of some sort. Wool is wool. The black is soot. There is also Bel - lime. And there are blueprint. And white linen. And the blue is still too early when the Soviet Union was. Pink is trust him, and no spots. And blue is trust him, and there are spots. It's all shiz. When some abstract and figurative concepts are transferred to people, for example. Take the same lemon - orange - Mandarin. Pomelo is still there. All this garbage. Where is it what does it mean? Only for the implementation of the product name made. Valuev - you would think that his birth name was such, and the Poddubny - Poddubny, and counts Pokryshkin?