3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 02:49 pm

What are you willing to do for the sake of your beliefs and principles?

There are such things - beliefs. These are the rules of human life. Everyone has their own rules. And in fact, how a person behaves in the world, what is important to him and what is not, what he forbids himself, and what he allows - all this is determined by these very convictions. along with sensible, delightful and useful, among these rules there are extremely stupid, just stupid, completely useless, strongly interfering and amazingly idiotic ... .d. A person either does something for the sake of his beliefs, or does nothing .. ((For the sake of my beliefs, I am ready to convince others that they are right, or others will convince me of their falsity or failure ..- (What beliefs and principles do you have ???) - Beliefs and principles - do they help you to live or only hinder you? ..
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 10.11.21

Alexator
and I mean what. do your eyes hurt? Or maybe you don't read the message? I repeat * your beliefs, principles are not worth fucking * and you yourself are not worth anything. when they torture me or you, they will not look at anything but information. You / me will be planted with your ass on a wooden stake, which will stick out of your shoulder, and then tell me or not, you will still stay in the same place, and torture yours - who needs you to torture

A
Alexator 10.11.21

Delphis
you just bugurt because you are useless and nobody needs you. And don't give a damn about your missing principles. But I offered a simple way to find out if you are what or you are a typical couch hero.

O
Orogon 10.11.21

What am I willing to do? Well ... write in the comments your belief in something and .. well, that's it. I have some beliefs and principles, and principles can or may not be followed. I try to follow my own, and for the sake of them I won't have to do something so serious. You don't have to shit in the comments until you're blue in the face, or do something special. Something like this

D
Delphis 10.11.21

Aleksator
as if I was useful before these messages and someone needs it, but my principles, they are mine, I .. I guess I don't give a damn, but everyone doesn’t give a fuck, ask some Vasya what he thinks about me, he doesn’t give a fuck. An ordinary hero like anyone on the Internet. As if you are different. same bastard

A
Alexator 10.11.21

Delphis
pfff I'm better than you. because I have the audacity to say so:

D
Delphis 10.11.21

Alexator
and you can't do anything about it, it's your opinion, and I don't give a shit about him, like everyone else

A
Alexator 10.11.21

Delphis
does not negate the fact that I am better than you, simply by stating this:

A
AiSPQR 10.11.21

you are all shit, I am convinced of that.

D
Delphis 10.11.21

Aleksator
well, I hope you will get some kind of bonus from this, or you will be promoted a notch higher somewhere.

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

Eh ... now it would be like a mother's unprincipled price tag ...

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

I am convinced that no one can be right by virtue of cognitive agnosticism. But even making mistakes, you need to choose a line and follow it, make a decision and take responsibility for its consequences. This is how values ​​appear, even based on the semantics of value, this is the main thing that a person can have. Values ​​cannot be changed, this makes sense. The point is in choosing one way or another.

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
agnostic knowledge
non-oil oil.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Gauguin
Eh ... now I would like to be a mother's unprincipled price tag ...
But why bother you?) Be) On the Internet, at least who you can be: D