3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 02:49 pm

What are you willing to do for the sake of your beliefs and principles?

There are such things - beliefs. These are the rules of human life. Everyone has their own rules. And in fact, how a person behaves in the world, what is important to him and what is not, what he forbids himself, and what he allows - all this is determined by these very convictions. along with sensible, delightful and useful, among these rules there are extremely stupid, just stupid, completely useless, strongly interfering and amazingly idiotic ... .d. A person either does something for the sake of his beliefs, or does nothing .. ((For the sake of my beliefs, I am ready to convince others that they are right, or others will convince me of their falsity or failure ..- (What beliefs and principles do you have ???) - Beliefs and principles - do they help you to live or only hinder you? ..
53 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantom 10.11.21

Everything is relative.

s
safot 10.11.21

Don't give a damn about other people's beliefs and principles.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

What are you willing to do for the sake of your beliefs and principles?

I'll do a couple of gymnastic exercises in the morning. I'll have a cup of milk in the evening

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

I am only deeply convinced of one thing ...

s
super_gamer68 10.11.21

Convinced is armed) Everyone has their own)

w
warp 37 10.11.21

I am ready to wipe myself with them for the sake of material reward.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

warp 37
Is it possible to persuade you without reward?

w
warp 37 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur, perhaps, if in the course of the discussion I find things that will make me reconsider my views.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

warp 37
Is it possible that a revolution in thinking will be the highest reward?

w
warp 37 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur, quite.

T
TTG 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur Wurp is
fond of elite components, if that

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Spoiler

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

warp 37
completely.
Spoiler "Bullet" 1996 Check it out sometime at your leisure.

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Subjective view?))

RPeBoJL
By 2018, perhaps;)
Spoiler

T
TTG 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Declared fact.
Why did the kinzo remember?

X
X_ray_83 10.11.21

Some solid Conformists and the main "principle" to be like everyone else)

R
Russian_Lawyer 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
all my life I have lived by my own principles, but now I am starting to abandon them, tk. I understand that I am going straight to a dead end. And now I have a dilemma in front of me: to stay true to my principles and find myself in a dead end, or try to steer out of it, but then I will have to change my lifestyle and remove almost all principles. I don't know what to do ...

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Still not to refer to the classic approach of such a dialogue.

D
Delphis 10.11.21

fucking not worth your beliefs, principles. As long as you yourself do not represent anything - your principles, you yourself - are equal to zero.

D
Delphis 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
watch the movie purgatory (by Alexander Nevzorov), when the tankman was shown secret documents and you will understand what all these beliefs and principles are worth ..

A
Alexator 10.11.21

Delphis
bullshit. When they begin to torture you, then we will find out whether you have principles or not. And your "nothing en represents" posturing and vye ... just.