3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 02:49 pm

What are you willing to do for the sake of your beliefs and principles?

There are such things - beliefs. These are the rules of human life. Everyone has their own rules. And in fact, how a person behaves in the world, what is important to him and what is not, what he forbids himself, and what he allows - all this is determined by these very convictions. along with sensible, delightful and useful, among these rules there are extremely stupid, just stupid, completely useless, strongly interfering and amazingly idiotic ... .d. A person either does something for the sake of his beliefs, or does nothing .. ((For the sake of my beliefs, I am ready to convince others that they are right, or others will convince me of their falsity or failure ..- (What beliefs and principles do you have ???) - Beliefs and principles - do they help you to live or only hinder you? ..
53 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 10.11.21

I simply do not have a complete set of principles and rules, since I do not have my own answers to the questions that arise when trying to implant other people's laws, which means that these taboos and concepts do not mean anything. I’ll find an answer that suits me - I’ll add it to the code :) I’m not one of those people who blindly follow someone else’s rules just because it’s supposed to be, no one knows who, when and in whose interests.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

I respect the Criminal Code and this is my weakness.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

requiemmm
((Who talked about the set of rules ??)) Any person has principles and beliefs .. A person is just a vicious creature .. (without it)) .. All this surrounds you every day - and you live with it .. . --------- - * stingy pay twice .... * If you can't tell the truth, it's better not to say anything. And to make someone wait for yourself is disrespect for a person and for yourself ..... I don't stick my nose where I shouldn't; everything said can be used against you, so I filter what I say to someone; do not trust anyone ... (((((Justice multiplied by goodness guarantees happiness, but does not guarantee peace of mind)))) .......

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

beliefs are rules and princes are different things.
for example, Ming had a conviction to return energy according to the principle of reverse mirror convection.
Let's say I give 100 joules in cabbage soup, I also have to give an equal amount of joules back. this is already a convection rule formed into a principle. there were a few more rules to the same logical structure.
but then in short the plane went off the rails. now I don't know who is flying the plane. beliefs collapsed. darkness covered everything. only the light of the holy grafon directs me to the path of the grafon in the darkness of myl.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Heh, heh ... The whole question is how much I value my beliefs and whether I am ready to change them for a certain price or under the influence of other forces (I think at gunpoint I can easily convert to Islam, Judaism ... whatever , even though Martian Orthodoxy).
In general, a person is a rather unprincipled brute. Examples when people gave their health or their lives for not giving up their beliefs are rather few in number, and only confirm the general unscrupulousness of people. In this we are not far removed from our smaller brothers, animals. Self-preservation instinct is the main principle. The most reasonable and correct one.
Cynical? ... Of course, but this is the truth of life.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

I live only the first hundred years because I have not acquired any iron convictions

G
GTAman 10.11.21

What are you willing to do for the sake of your beliefs and principles?
I am ready to argue on the Internet until the opponent stops responding.

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

I'm not going to do anything about it, my beliefs belong to me, let others start their own.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

... five twenty five.
Printsapy-de, and chago-from for the sake of these deeds - enta is especially personal affairs and couples, de every soul is chilavic, and chilavik-de not before anyone from any abyazan oney-de and reveal your aspirations, waking at least the Pope of Rome ... so that. You can give you the key to the secret, ideally lie down ...

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Balda716
and this is all for the sake of what it is necessary to register bots? state decline ...

B
Balda716 10.11.21

Grevol
Tye about something, son of a chilovic.
The entogo-from DENIMUSS-e is not a theme, then a karist-from to find out about something, from people to think about, what kind of hope have.
Likewise, baba is ugly - her nose - from uvizde sows and paddles, yes, padsmatvat;

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Balda716
I don't understand the language of Sabachia ... (You are funny character, of course) I would like to live without fools, but society, and any collective, always needs extreme ones. In extreme cases, fools are appointed. (...) What you cannot get always seems better than what you have. This is the romance and idiocy of human life. The world is full of idiots, strategically placed in such a way that you will definitely meet at least one in a day. Happiness is when you hardly intersect with idiots. The most dangerous fool is a fool who is deeply convinced that he is far from being a fool .....................
Fools have one rule:
“What we don't like then - shit!

Spoiler Here is the whole poem,
Well, what is the meaning of the poems?
God, I'm at a loss:
There are so many fools!
I played out your life according to the notes,
Porridge with milk will not help,
Once I was born a complete idiot,
So you will end up like a complete fool ...

S
Shine 10.11.21

Something that does not contradict my beliefs and principles, I suppose.

C
CONSTAN 92 02 10.11.21

My principle is to adapt to any conditions.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
I don't understand the language of Sabachia ... (You are funny character, of course) I would like to live without fools, but society, and any collective, always needs extreme ones. In extreme cases, fools are appointed. (...) What you cannot get always seems better than what you have. This is the romance and idiocy of human life. The world is full of idiots, strategically placed in such a way that you will definitely meet at least one in a day. Happiness is when you hardly intersect with idiots. The most dangerous fool is a fool who is deeply convinced that he is far from being a fool .....................
Fools have one rule:
“What we don't like then - shit!

STE Yak tye-from behind a mustache son of Chilovicheskiy, even more so - you talk about the canon of society, more yourself, from confessing to your lack of knowledge?
Takozh-de chilovik vzgardimshis-from pretending bo yon navel of the earth, at his eyes logs-de nevizh, more at the other-from the crumbs-de beholding, therefore necha on the mirror to kick, if-from the mug is crooked.

B
BioGen 10.11.21

I try to keep a balance, but sometimes I still stand my ground))

S
SignIn 10.11.21

Balda
716 You overdo it with hyphens.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

CONSTAN 92 02
Come on, this usual skirmish was and it was interesting for me to read both of you

skirmish - it is very narrowly stated.
Bolda - from davic with a special gkhovorymshi - from like a good miracle from the highest step of society, but - from a love-dey image - from a bad woman - confused adnaka.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

Fan of Bazhov, not otherwise.

C
CONSTAN 92 02 10.11.21

Balda716 Although the girls are
beautiful in their words, they are dangerous with a knife.
So if you want to live with them, then you follow the bazaar
so that the beautiful knife in their hands does not end up in your pants,
After all, they do not know our humor (and then I have no time for verse)