3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ishamael 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Should I start playing? And if so, for whom is it easiest? (Dark Souls)

In general, I wanted to start, experience this masterpiece on myself. I decided to start with the first part. There is a game in the incentive, there is a gamepad. I'm just afraid that the explosion of my fart will scatter the planet. What do you advise? And, if it's still worth it, what kind of hero (or class, I don't know what's inside) is it worth trying?
Thank you all in advance
21 Comments
Sort by:
b
burn the console 10.11.21

Ishamael
Take the beggar there all indicators are balanced by 10 points

P
PLEXURA 10.11.21

I would take a Pyromancer

I
Imkor 10.11.21

burn the console
What a beginner player needs in a world full of dangers and constant death in the world of dark souls is ... a beggar
Take a beggar, start playing with the feeling of a quick return to the nearest bonfire ...

I
Imkor 10.11.21

Ishamael
You have a gamepad, you can get used to the controls on your computer (I think) and it will be a little easier
. I only have a keyboard and no matter what class I choose, my fart will burn for a long time until I learn to play the keyboard =)

b
burn the console 10.11.21

Imkor
Excellent on the keyboard and mouse is played, I can't even imagine how to play on the gamepad. Since 2000, only the keyboard-mouse before that, from 1993 to 2000 joysticks (we called them that)

I
Ishamael 10.11.21

Imkor
I play all games on a gamepad, except for shooters, strategies and diablo-like RPGs

K
KOCMOC1988 10.11.21

It's worth it!) I just started today !!)

K
KOCMOC1988 10.11.21

Worth it, you won't regret it !!)

A
AR3E 10.11.21

Play as a pyromancer.

L
Lightninggg 10.11.21

Ishamael
Perdak will fly apart anyway. Play as a warrior or knight. And don't ask anyone else for any advice, this should be your own personal adventure. Good luck.

R
Reav3r 10.11.21

In the trolls, because of you, a man will tear a fart from the Dark Souls.
Ishamael,
play only on your gamepad as a knight or pyromancer.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 10.11.21

I have never even held a gamepad in my hands, keyboard + mouse do an excellent job. Recently I started to pass, I took a knight. Pump up the load capacity a little, find a ring that increases it. Medium-heavy armor + shield + rolls + big sword and I don’t know the troubles.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

All I can’t take on the first part. The game repels with its dampness. I can’t set up LKM, PKM. To remove the cursor, you need to look for special fixes. Why hasn't the Steam version been patched yet? There is a joystick from the 360th box, but you need to look for and buy a receiver for it.

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

Ishamael
For me, it's more boring to play as a magician, pyromancer and cleric than as a knight or a thief, but in a sense it's even more difficult against ordinary enemies (there won't be any special problems with bosses), so it's better to take a beggar, he is closer to close combat and fast rolls, and you can pump it out as you like, all skills are balanced after all.
You don't have to be afraid of breaking a fart, the game is so good that it is completely compensated by the game itself and its universe, and if you do not go to this game for "screaming and hardcore", but you will pass with pleasure and enjoy your achievements in it, then you will be very please.

v
versir 10.11.21

it is easier to start a thief because of the opportunity to take 2 gifts, a knife with a melee and ... that's it.

T
TTG 10.11.21

S
Street77 10.11.21

Ishamael
This game is not played for the sake of "simplicity".

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

versir
The game is easy to go through even without a lockpick, however, the doors that this lockpick opens keep in itself locations, from which if you have not yet been able to get the key, then you should not meddle in there, they will be taken out immediately.

I
Iotar 10.11.21

In my opinion, it is better to take the master key than to go to Quileg through the Depths. But the first time it's better to play without it.

d
drag_in 10.11.21

Ishamael
Cool are not important. It is only important which weapon and type of combat you personally like. Choose that weapon, pump it, swing the Persian under it. Don't listen to anyone's advice.
And then I heard enough that it was boring to be a magician, I was tormented by a melee officer, then it turned out that I was most interested in a magician.