3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black.Card 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Help from professionals

Friends, hello everyone.
Recently I created a topic: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sozdayom_poshagovo_novyj_superkompyuter_vmeste-893023/

Now I'm getting ready to buy a new mother + prots.
There was a problem, on the computer in the initial assembly there was a GT720 vidyaha (a piece of useless shit, the built-in graphics are intel and even better).

Since the prices are right now, what are they, I simply would not have pulled my mother + percent + ddr4 (even 16-32GB) + to all normal vidyahu for $ 1500.

Therefore, I decided to apnut first mother and percent with memory., And then collect on vidyahu. Actually the problem itself:

I bought a second-hand vidyahu from a person (who collects a computer for me).
AMD Radeon HD7900 Series, MSI Afterburner Shows R7970 Lightning. I can't say that the bottom is vidyakha, I ran FarCry4, Gta5, DyingLight, DeadRising 3 at maximum speed. Stable 60FPS, the picture is gorgeous. But the problem is that it heats up to 88-92 degrees in 15 minutes. The case contains 4 200mm coolers at full power, in the Titan we see a cooler with two fans. 100%. Don't care - 88-92 degrees. I just launched MSI Kombustor 2 times in full hd and in HD, both results: it reaches 75 degrees and the computer turns off.
Prots now i3-4170 3.7 Ghz
PSU - chieftek 1250 watts (gold)

Questions:
What to do? To put dropsy is not an option until the mother and the percentage change, no one wants to rearrange it 500 times. + We don't have a normal dropsy here, but if the pump flies to the computer immediately.
Found such a cooler for vidyahi: http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/arctic_dcaco_v930001_gba01/p1315532/ Do
you think it will help?

The second question is, why does the computer turn off at 73 degrees in the combustor?

Guys, please do not flood, I am waiting for answers from rummaging people. I would be grateful for any opinion.
75 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 10.11.21

UP

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

Black.Card wrote:
AMD Radeon HD7900 Series, MSI Afterburner shows R7970 Lightning. I can't say that the bottom is vidyakha, I ran FarCry4, Gta5, DyingLight, DeadRising 3 at maximum speed. Stable 60FPS, the picture is gorgeous. But the problem is that it heats up to 88-92 degrees in 15 minutes. In the case there are 4 200mm coolers at full power, on the Titan we see a cooler with two fans. 100%. Don't care - 88-92 degrees.
Did you change the thermal paste?
Don't care - 88-92 degrees. I just launched MSI Kombustor 2 times in full hd and in HD, both results: it reaches 75 degrees and the computer turns off.
It's not very clear: how do you measure 92 °, if at 75 the computer is already turned off? Or does the processor overheat and shut down the computer as a protection?

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card
Was 7970 Lightning from msi. Immediately she was pushed by an arctic cooling extreme 7970 The same cooler model (early revision). Until now, the card mines 24/7. Temperature up to 70 gr. and very quiet.
Remained in the presence of a completely new native cooler Twin Frozer 4 (from Lightning). If you have it now, then the problem is probably in the dried thermal paste. Since this cooler is praised, it is a bit noisy though.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Ryazancev
In the game, any 88-92, and in MSI Kombustor, when the test starts, it reaches 77 and turns off

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card Would write
at least the name of this Titan cooler, or a photo.
Is there a solid plate under the cooler (covers the entire printed circuit board)?
So Titan is a cooler with 2 fans - SHIT and needs to be changed!
Ask this person (who collects the computer for me) Twin Frozr 4 (original) where is he doing.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Ryazancev
Yes, yes - this one. Titan X.
In short, I changed the thermal paste, the Hairy donut is chewing at 65 FPS calmly, the temperature is true - 98-99 degrees. Doesn't turn off already.
In games - as it was - 88-92 degrees. I don't even know what to do (

As for the twin xs, I found this one: http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/arctic_dcaco_v930001_gba01/p1315532/
900-2000, 92 mm 3 fans, do you think this will work? , almost $ 100 ...

And another question ... So far, the i3-4170 3.70GHZ processor is worth it, can there be overheating due to this processor?
In the game, I set the settings to ultra, maybe the reason is in it?

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card Monitor the temperature of the processor in games through AIDA 64. Most likely this is not due to the processor.
One thing I don't understand "Titan X" This is a video card from Envidia. You can make a photo of a video card for clarity of the cooler. And a screenshot from the AIDA 64 video card hardware.
I wanted to offer you my new Twin Frozr 4, but problems with mail between Erafia and Independent are alarming.
Arctic Cooling from the outlet. Very good, I already wrote to you about this. Probably the best cooler I've ever seen, But I wouldn't pay $ 100 for it.
Here lies such a completely new one, was not in use. from 7970
Spoiler
Can I send you one from Belgorod ?? How do you think?

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Ryazancev
http://brain.com.ua/Kuler_dlya_videokarti_TTC-SC_07_TZ_TITAN-p111320.html This cooler.

With the rate of the processor, all the rules, percent 55-65 degrees in games.

A couple of screenshots:
Spoiler

L
Len4ik00N 10.11.21

Black.Card wrote: the
temperature is true - 98-99 degrees
is still a lot. Try to lower the graphics settings in games and raise the speed of the coolers when the video card is cold, and then measure the temperature (preferably with aida). Did you put new firewood on vidyahu?

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Len4ik00N The
cooler on vidyah is 100%, above a couple of screenshots under the spoiler.
New firewood. Thermal paste is new. HZ what's the problem.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Len4ik00N
At medium settings it produces 85, at ultras - 88-92, not a very big difference in temperature, but a huge difference in the picture ...

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card
This miracle of the Titan cooler has a speed regulator at the back (Where is the bar, from the side of the priests of the system). Turn the knob towards +. The previous owner could simply turn the fan speed down to a minimum.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Now I'll run the stress test and see what Aida64 says ...

Ryazancev
At the maximum. Looked.

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

There is an option that the card is glitchy, but in general it is strange that the 7970 can pull monstrous games with a 2-core process at 60 fps at maximum speed, some kind of fantasy. It may turn off due to problems with the power supply, because when the vidyah overheats, it will simply go into trotting more and more, but it will not be cut down, there may be problems with the mother, there may be anything

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card
Spoiler The
only problem is the low speed of these turntables!
Please show me the cooler (radiator) Video cards.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Aida says the same thing:

Spoiler

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Ryazancev
Yes, I know, I'm talking about him))) At the maximum)))
Steve Taller
I'm telling you, all games are 60 FPS, the power supply is 1250W. HZ, I myself was in shock when I started the test))) Within 15 minutes, I just go in FARCRY 4 and show the test + take a picture of the inside.

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

is there a native cooler from vidyahi? the lightning model is always a top line for msi, I don’t think they could put a bullshit cooler there, put your own one and try it, otherwise on titanium it’s not at all clear to me whether the radiator is going to it or not

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

Black.Card
on my headlights system edge 4 comes with anti-aliasing msa8x not always 60 fps

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Steve Taller
It looks like Twin Froser 4's turntables were simply removed and this Titan was installed. That's just This titanium is inserted into the next slot.